Not announcing the dungeons, raids, villain and the general story is a bold move but i don't think its a bad one. It gives them time to space out stuff.

I'm not sure how people are complaining about this. Remember how fucking dry shadowlands looked at reveal? They literally had to filler in the 4 zones into the features trailer because they had nothing to show lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    That is completely normal.
    I'm not sure I've ever hit the like/dislike buttons. Maybe once or twice along time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'm a bit gutted at the new race being linked to the new class (not fun) and at their draconic form looking so weird... love the humanoid form though.
    Yeah, the Evoker class does not appeal to me in the slightest.

Yet I would play a Dracthyr warrior/druid/hunter/shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    The website lists some dungeons and raid

-Neltharus, stronghold of the black dragonflight
    -Uldaman gets expanded
    -Life Pools of the red dragoflight

First raid is an "ancient prison of the Primal Incarnates" that we go into "before their malevolent power can be unleashed against the Dragon Aspects." From the sounds of it, I guess an opposing group of primal dragons.
    Could also be linked to those elemental half-giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Emet-Selch View Post
    It's funny how people were shouting for the last 12 months for them to take a pause and make a grounded expac so they could fix current systems, and now people are upset they're doing that. And the Drac'thyr pixel peekers are pretty quiet too LOL

Personally I'm super interested to see what they could do with this.
    From what i've seen it's more because it's announcement about the future expansion they've been working on it in the background whilst shadowlands was in development, we're not going to see it for likely at least a year, and there was very little information about the expansion it's story etc.

it just seems laclustre given how low effort most of shadowlands was for them and that we've got such a long wait ahead of us.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do we honestly think this is cool?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...expacReveal:45

Got to be kidding me here.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyX1982 View Post
    I'm intrigued, one thing however, the evoker starts out at 58? oh come ON Blizz!
    I'm confused, what's the complaint?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    There seems to be a few people with a pathologic need to piss on everything, though.

Seems the name of the game for Dragonflight is getting the basics up to snuff.
    Hey man, if they want to stew in their own hate, so be it. It's only for their own detriment.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Not announcing the dungeons, raids, villain and the general story is a bold move but i don't think its a bad one. It gives them time to space out stuff.

I'm not sure how people are complaining about this. Remember how fucking dry shadowlands looked at reveal? They literally had to filler in the 4 zones into the features trailer because they had nothing to show lmao.
    There are some small blurbs about dungeons and a raid on the Dragonflight site for what its worth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    so you can only be a human or an elf?? what kind of stupid design is that?
    Demon hunter 2.0, they instead of saying "this class is locked to elves" they said "this is actually a race you guys!!!"

fucking awful, i wanna know how they will respond of how the draogns can turn themselves into gnomes, taurens and others and this shit race can't

Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    I honestly felt 2nd hand embarrassment for the panellists trying to hype this turd up.
    The whole acting is definitely off-putting. It's not quite as bad as "WATER YOU CAN WALK ON" but it's not far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Emet-Selch View Post
    Is that not what everyone wanted? No grindy systems or borrowed power?
    It actually looks like a good expansion, but not really an interesting one if you have played WoW long enough.

It may get some new players but I don't think it's going to retain old ones that were looking for more to do in the game but raidlog.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So, this seems like a back to basic expansion.

Prof and UI revamp.
    New race/class. Kinda like Demon hunters though if you think about it. Demon hunters were added as only blood elves and night elves, so it makes sense.
    No Artifact power system.
    New more in depth talent system.
    Dragon Riding, which is flying but more interesting. Kinda like GW2.

Basic 5 zones. No world revamp. No new systems. Im half hyped half depressed. It looks cool, but it feels like its missing something. Wheres the big new feature?
    Some of the mentioned things can be very cool and should've been done years ago, but better late than never. But I am curious how this can save bleeding subs. My guess is they are betting on WOTLK to carry the weight.

Uldaman is confirmed as a new revamped dungeon
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I'd agree. Systems races, Classes, and new zones is the starting point for me. Dungeons/Raids not so much

Quote Originally Posted by Mauderkin View Post
    The "big OOMPH" of the last three expansions have been pointless grinds designed to drag out engagement numbers. Quality is better than quantity.
    We need great gameplay around the core pillars of the Game first and foremost.

And the core pillars for me are: Raids. PvP. M+.

Make those three things workd absurdly well with good class design (which can happen with the talent revamp) and then add smaller tidbits to do here and there that ARE OPTIONAL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

How hyped is @Sondrelk right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

Yes, yes I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

Different people think different things are cool.

Personally, I think dragon-people are cooler than this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    It's lacking the big OOMPH of something new to do in the game. It's just another raidlog expansion.
    This. If you are not into M+/PVP/Raids, then this expansions doesn't seem to have much for you at all. The new flying is really cool and the professions could be interesting (depending if they are immediately invalid or not). But other than that, not much to do. (That said i was waiting for player housing, so i am a bit biased)