7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Lol. It confirms nothing about 11.0.
    Don't engage pls.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Alleria will never die. If she died, the Ren'dorei would be left with only Magister Umbric as major story character.

There has never been a case before where a playable race only had one major character left.

All playable races require at least 2 major characters to be represented in the story.

Neither Alleria nor Umbric will die.
    There are bunch of High Elves left even after Alleria is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Rewatching the Azure Span video right now and anyone else instantly think of Azshara when they saw this?

The trees have green leaves instead of red but other than that. It made me do a doubletake the first time I saw it.
    Great catch No, I didn't think of Azshara at the time, more of Stormheim. But I can totally agree with you there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I wonder what the Login screen will be.
    Yeah, it's gonna be the beacon I guess / Tyrhold

10+ Year Old Account
    Rewatching the Azure Span video right now and anyone else instantly think of Azshara when they saw this?

The trees have green leaves instead of red but other than that. It made me do a doubletake the first time I saw it.
    I thought of a more colourful Stormheim. Seems to be a mix of both zones.
    Back in the days I loved collecting dreamfoil in Azshara. Such a calming zone and then they destroyed everything with cataclysm..

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

Wonder if this means we’ll actually be getting the Azshara Crater BG… but in the Azure Span instead of Azshara.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Yeah, it's gonna be the beacon I guess / Tyrhold
    I'm expecting either a closeup of the beacon or Valdrakken with Tyrhold prominently featured.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    Great catch No, I didn't think of Azshara at the time, more of Stormheim. But I can totally agree with you there
    I saw that first picture and totally thought Azshara. The foliage looks like the main part of the zone, and the rocky stuff in the distance looks like the stuff near the water.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

We almost always get a gate of some sort in the login screen though. WotLK being the exception, and SL being a bit more abstract by having the sky portal.

I imagine whatever the login screen will be will contain a gate of some sort. Maybe all the way from down by the shore looking up at the peak.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._login_screen/

Perfect fan concept, just missing Alexstrasza landing on the rock on the right and roaring every 5 minutes.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-04-23 at 05:38 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

It's a concept dude, read the title of the post lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    It's a concept dude, read the title of the post lol
    I know?

/10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Still a nice login screen concept though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

My god I want more info on the talents and evoker. Hopefully alpha is out soon.

Homophobia is so gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Welp, from what we gathered we got three types of talents: circles are passives, squares are actives (or other way around) and octagons are swapable talents. Some concern aroused today when peeps noticed interrupts being talents, but Blizz clarified that picks like that would compete with other type of CC/interrupt in the row, so it wont be possible to go full DPS build.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I need more info aswell, im literally scouring the internet looking for whatever information I can that we havent already seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Welp, from what we gathered we got three types of talents: circles are passives, squares are actives (or other way around) and octagons are swapable talents. Some concern aroused today when peeps noticed interrupts being talents, but Blizz clarified that picks like that would compete with other type of CC/interrupt in the row, so it wont be possible to go full DPS build.
    I mean to see what talents each spec got ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    I need more info aswell, im literally scouring the internet looking for whatever information I can that we havent already seen.
    Haha same

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    From what i've seen, you need maybe 15 points to get everything for your DPS toolkit, so yeah, that mostly competes with utility.

Feel like I've missed something, what's Valdrakken?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Feel like I've missed something, what's Valdrakken?
    The expansion capital city, the same zone in which Tyrhold is located (I believe).
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.