Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Dunno, this spell seems to swing too hard between OP and outclassed.
    Still want it.

At least gimme the visuals. Wouldn't be the first time they've taken an ability and nerfed it to a talent (see WW Monks and their artifact ability being nerfed and made into that double punch talent).

(I still miss the artifact attack, that was so good)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Still want it.

At least gimme the visuals. Wouldn't be the first time they've taken an ability and nerfed it to a talent (see WW Monks and their artifact ability being nerfed and made into that double punch talent).

(I still miss the artifact attack, that was so good)
    What is so good about Condemn though? Isn't it really just a slightly more beefy execute useable at the opening burst?

Sounds more like a generic talent to me.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Does anyone recognize this symbol in the middle here? I though it was Blood elf symbol, but I can't find it anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    What is so good about Condemn though? Isn't it really just a slightly more beefy execute useable at the opening burst?

Sounds more like a generic talent to me.
    I'd prefer a talent that makes you lose execute and makes the rest of your abilities stronger(Fury not withstanding here).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    I wonder what covenant's spells we're going to keep (if every classes keep one ofc).

Druids still have the convoke. If we keep ONE covenant' spell, what do you think we will keep?

Some go really well with the class, others I don't see.

DK : Abomination Limb
    DH : Fodder to the Flame I guess
    Hunter : They all fit, so dunno, maybe Death Chakram
    Mage : dunno
    Monk : Faeline Stomp maybe
    Paladin : Divine Toll
    Priest : Mindgames ?
    Rogue : Any
    Shaman : Vesper Totem ?
    Warlock : Decimating Bolt
    Warrior : Dunno
    I think they will go for the best one that fits the fantasy. Shaman with another totem, hunters with Death Chakram (they had a similar abilty (glaive toss?) in the past). Warriors with a banner.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mind Games is absolutely gonna stick around for Disc and Shadow.
    And i can potentially see Boon stay as well, perhaps as a holy talent.

Fairies and Nova are just not engaging or interesting enough, and don't fit the class theme.
    (Though, i am gonna miss the resource fairy)
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-05-16 at 07:56 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post

Does anyone recognize this symbol in the middle here? I though it was Blood elf symbol, but I can't find it anywhere.
    It's a part of the new Alexstrasza model. Surprised you didnt catch up on that given you have her as your profile picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I think they will go for the best one that fits the fantasy. Shaman with another totem, hunters with Death Chakram (they had a similar abilty (glaive toss?) in the past). Warriors with a banner.
    I don't think they will just blanket give every class a specific covenant ability, but rather pick and choose whether one (or more) of the abilities really fit a specific class or spec, then potentially reskin the abilities if necessary.

Death Chakram makes all the sense for Survival hunter, not so much for Marksmanship or BM, in which case Flayed Shot or a reskinned Wild Spirits respectively would fit much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'd prefer a talent that makes you lose execute and makes the rest of your abilities stronger(Fury not withstanding here).
    Would have to be a pretty impactful late game talent in that case. Execute is deeply ingrained into the Warrior class identity at this point. I would have to imagine it would be on the same level as when Lone Wolf was originally added to Marksman hunter as a level 100 talent.

It's a part of the new Alexstrasza model. Surprised you didnt catch up on that given you have her as your profile picture.
    Is that confirmed? It crossed my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hope Hunters get Wailing Arrow and Withering Fire as baseline or talents.

Is that confirmed? It crossed my mind.
    Pretty sure you can see that it's her belt buckle or at least somewhere on her lower belly in some of the promotional material.
    I think if you find the full version of the picture you are using it's on there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Really hope Hunters get Wailing Arrow and Withering Fire as baseline or talents.
    I dunno, withering fire is a bit dull as a mechanic, just being a worse version of the passive Volley, and while Wailing Arrow is cool I can't really see where it would really fit into the hunter rotation currently. If we had old ranged Survival then absolutely, but it's not exactly screaming Beast Master or Marksman, not in appearance nor in ability.
    Maybe if it was part of a larger Dark Ranger package that changed a bunch of MM spells into Dark Ranger ones like how you could play Protection as a DPS spec in WoD.

Pretty sure you can see that it's her belt buckle or at least somewhere on her lower belly in some of the promotional material.
    I think if you find the full version of the picture you are using it's on there.

[img]
    Well that changes things. Thought I knew, but I guess not. Though you could stretch and say that it's maybe on her back?

In any case I have no idea if that isnt where it's from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would have to be a pretty impactful late game talent in that case. Execute is deeply ingrained into the Warrior class identity at this point. I would have to imagine it would be on the same level as when Lone Wolf was originally added to Marksman hunter as a level 100 talent.
    In a way yes that is correct, its a way of choosing a playstyle that the player prefers(Like me I don't really care too much about Executes).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I agree but a Paladin teleport is probably not the way to go.
    Make the animation some kind of holy leap/jump/rush and it would have been fine honestly. That could be fixed..
    The way it was used is also simply fixed to a macro every freking mage uses for blizzard. Insta click on where the mouse it. The nabs complaining on that are just../shrug, lets move on.

This ability had a little element of surprise in it, the leap would also not be effected much by slows and such and could have been used to get behind pillar way faster compared to steed and all sort of better uses. It was a cool ability, but a few fixes coud have made it into a much better and cooler ability. I would have enough ideas about the animation itself, no problem.

I agree it shouldn't be a teleport.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-05-16 at 08:59 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, we have Light based Teleporters.

Paladins getting a teleportation spell wouldn't be far fetched, it just needs to look the part.

Formerly known as Arafal

Paladins will get a teleport-based skill, in anticipation for the coming of the Ren'dorei Void Paladins.

*Tinfoil* Those will be Darkfallen Hunter spells.

10+ Year Old Account
    What happened to this version?

5+ Year Old Account
    Hope they eventually make Chi Burst an empowered ability. Imagine you are like Goku charging up a kamehameha.

What happened to this version?

Huh, first time seeing this. Not sure - I've never seen a full version either.