Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    If they want to bring back the Old Gods they will. Blizzard always leaves a door open. They can literally bring any of the baddies that we have defeated if they want, except for Deathwing (which if they want I am sure that they will find a way to do it):
    It would be fantastic if it turned out that that whole Cataclysm was just a feint to have us believe Deathwing was dead, and he's actually been 4D chessing everyone. Dude was supposed to be the premier manipulator and string-puller in the franchise... but what we got was whatever that was.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's true, though. Check the upper left.
    Sorry man, I won't fall for it a third time.

7+ Year Old Account
    What if we're just completely side railed from thinking it's dragon isles because of the leak and encrypted dragon mount...

But it's actually something to do with Elune and etc?

- Celestial observer transmog in November on the store
    - That feline kitty mount that has suramar / night elf vibes
    - shadowlands elune stuff cutscenes recently
    - maybe the encrypted emerald dragon mount is really related to all of this like Ysera / elune instead haha.

What if we've been completely wrong because of a fake leak, and the real expansion is under our nose from actual WoW hints.

Last edited by MabusGaming; 2022-01-25 at 03:50 PM.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The cinematics thing was never planned to be a part of Shadowlands. It was only after player noticed Garrosh was in that one cinematic that they demanded he be added in, which he was.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM90...orldofWarcraft

Do not know man, seems very weird that the first thing we see in the Revendreth cinematic is Garrosh. If you are going to kill him in such a lame way, why bother with him at all? I would be really shocked if we do not see Garrosh again. The ashes that we see at the end of the Garrosh encounter are obviously from the boss, not from Garrosh IMO.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Can someone add the #teamworld revamp signature. Shame it is not on yet!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Slightly higher than yesterday as we get closer to the end of the week. About WoW thought? Who knows.
    Wasn't the next ESO expansion reveal this Thursday?

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    What if we're just completely side railed from thinking it's dragon isles because of the leak and encrypted dragon mount...

- maybe the encrypted emerald dragon mount is really related to all of this like Ysera / elune instead haha.

What if we've been completely wrong because of a fake leak, and the real expansion is under our nose from actual WoW hints.
    I've had been more interested in the endless dream leak than the dragon for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaTorath View Post
    Endless Dream ref
    Last edited by Skildar; 2022-01-25 at 03:51 PM.

I am willing to out money down in it being dragons.
    Given how heavy the death stuff was at the end of Legion, and how heavy the foreshadowing was for Legion in MoP, I think it perfectly reasonable to assume that since dragons were such a heavy theme at the end of BfA that we will see it laid off here.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account

Why would anyone in the Horde care about Elune or Night Elves?

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Wondering what the chance of Mike speaking today is?
    Zero. You'll get an announcement for that. At this point a bluepost with an announcement for the announcement is by far the most likely outcome.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/XLG1iFl.png[IMG]
    The mount you linked (Sylverian Dreamer) was released in BfA as a hint towards Shadowlands and is featured in Ardenweald.

--------
    Tho to be honest looking back, the shop items usually don't hint at the whole expansion theme but just one zone.
    Mana cat -> Suramar
    Sylverian dreamer -> Ardenweald

So if the transmog is a hint then it could be a hint towards a titan facility with another celestial being like algalon
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2022-01-25 at 04:03 PM.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

This all has the same purple vibe as the Empire of Dragons logo as well.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Why would anyone in the Horde care about Elune or Night Elves?
    Because of Azeroth's wounds, ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Zero. You'll get an announcement for that. At this point a bluepost with an announcement for the announcement is by far the most likely outcome.
    That would probably only be for an actual important announcement like the 10.0 trailer or confirmation for WotLK Classic.
    For a 9.2 date announcement I think just the teaser leading to the announcement is plenty.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Has it been said anywhere that the announcement this week will be done live? I dont remember so probably blue/blog posts, which don't require an announcement of an announcement
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Wondering what the chance of Mike speaking today is?
    25%

/10chars

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Has it been said anywhere that the announcement this week will be done live? I dont remember so probably blue/blog posts, which don't require an announcement of an announcement
    Nah the post only stated that they will show something this week about any of their games. Hell it can also be that they'll only show something for Diablo Immortal for example and not even anything WoW related (even though I'm really hoping for atleast a 9.2 date)

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    There would be no patch, it would be GG.

If Alleria accidentally (or willingly) allowed the Void and its armies to cross into Azeroth via the corrupted Sunwell, the world would be overrun. The Void has always been the most powerful and terrifying of the Cosmic forces, its major and only drawback being that it could rarely manifest in the physical plane.

The Void Lords are so terrifying that they scared Sargeras himself, they are and remain the final threat of the Warcraft franchise.

You think Sargeras was impressive? The Void Lords are literally the creatures that Sargeras was terrified of. Put that in perspective.
    Enough with the Void wank. Seriously, I don't get how you don't recognize the bare minimum social cues that you are the only one interested in this topic. I am actively on the autism spectrum and am somehow possessing of more social grace than you. I highly advise you please consider you are pivoting away from the topics that people are actually talking about.

Just stop talking about Alleria for once, seriously. No one else cares.

I do not think that they will announce whatever Ybarra has to say. The announcements will be on his post / video whatever form he chooses to make them. I hope to be wrong but I do not expect more than a date for WoW news and maybe the 9.2 release date (for WoW related news).
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    25%

/10chars
    That's very technical, but true.