Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    The Legion's whole command is gone, so idk...

The Demons may take up a new "leadership" in small factions tho, with the most powerful ones tryna control the Heart of Chaos maybe? Would be cool to see multiple Factions of Demons battle against eachother with their most powerful guys being on the level of Sargeras, if not more, like the Chaos Gods from WH40k. They're like a "Disorder Pantheon" where 1 leads a faction of chaotic beings but the "disorder" in their very nature makes them battle eachother.

- - - Updated - - -

Yessir. I do like it, problem?
    I want the pantheon of disorder to be a big guy with a bunch of different faces that argue

Void has the void lords
    Light has beings that created the naaru because there is no way illidan wiped out one of their leaders
    The pantheon of life with elune
    Order has the Titans
    Death has the eternal ones

I’m sticking by my theory that the first ones are essentially a pantheon as well with one in charge of each force

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Don't the dreadlords actually gain their leader?

Unless I missed Denathrius being offed somewhere in Zereth Mortis or the raid.
    I mean they served the jailer
    I’m wondering if we will see anything with denathrius because after the sword was stolen there is no mention besides the jailer took his sigil

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    The Legion is over. The demons in it were essentially slaves. They're free now. And as far as we know Denathrius isn't killed because he can't be killed by any method we know of.

Yeah the cosmic forces all battle for power but we haven't interacted with most of them for thousands of years. Don't expect another demonic invasion when even when they got organized they could only manage that once every 40 years in canon.
    Denathrius is an eternal one and we kinda kill one
    Also the kyrian leader almost died
    And we essentially did kill denathrius except the sword saved him

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    He's probably being sarcastic. Towellie is a bit of a meme here and we tend to joke at his expense.
    Oh, I know haha. That's why I added that little bit at the end

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    one more chance at 20:00 today (CET)
    One more chance? We got the rest of the day hehe. 20:00 CET a special time for you or something?

one more chance at 20:00 today (CET)
    Strap in, boys. We're about to get a sampling of Danuser's baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Oh, I know haha. That's why I added that little bit at the end

- - - Updated - - -

One more chance? We got the rest of the day hehe. 20:00 CET a special time for you or something?
    IDK stuff mostly gets announced at 19:00 or 20:00
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    I picture Danuser breastfeeding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Leak: The baby will be born without hair.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

The Jailer is basically a Sargeras lvl combatant with the Domination magics, Arbiter omniscience, and he's got Azeroth's power infused in him...

Meanwhile...WE GOT PLOT ARMOR Mind Control resistence, First One prophecy stuff, and big Cosmic Progenitor swords and guns n shit! Oh, and we got Sylvanas or some shit...

1+ Year Old Account
    Obviously the Dragon Isles have been a HOT idea for many expansions now. However, all jokes/fake leaks aside, do we REALLY think the next expansion will be the Dragon Isles? I'm just curious what everyone thinks.

I've always liked the name/idea of the Dragon Isles, for sure. Not sure if I want them to be an entire expansion (like continent) though. Maybe a 10.1/10.2 zone we visit?

I always get excited for ANY/ALL new WoW expansions. Hasn't been a single one I have NOT been excited for. So, what do we think? I'm ready for anything!

Leak: The baby will be born without hair.
    Funny enough, didn't a very old concept art of Zovaal have him with hair? But now he doesn't? Dude looked like Death Aman'thul, but now he's Sargeras but with the Handsome Squidward look.

Obviously the Dragon Isles have been a HOT idea for many expansions now. However, all jokes/fake leaks aside, do we REALLY think the next expansion will be the Dragon Isles? I'm just curious what everyone thinks.

I've always liked the name/idea of the Dragon Isles, for sure. Not sure if I want them to be an entire expansion (like continent) though. Maybe a 10.1/10.2 zone we visit?

I always get excited for ANY/ALL new WoW expansions. Hasn't been a single one I have NOT been excited for. So, what do we think? I'm ready for anything!
    Dragon Isles would be neat but I am in no way invested enough to the point where I'll be disappointed if it's not. Anything is good at this point, but if it's on regular ol' Azeroth that'd be great.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Dragon Isles would be neat but I am in no way invested enough to the point where I'll be disappointed if it's not. Anything is good at this point, but if it's on regular ol' Azeroth that'd be great.
    Yeah, I'm open to any idea. There's no better feeling than a new expansion announcement, getting info about it, the testing, then of course, the launch!

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    Denathrius is an eternal one and we kinda kill one
    Also the kyrian leader almost died
    And we essentially did kill denathrius except the sword saved him
    Wow, look at all these examples of Eternal Ones who aren't dead.

We don't even know if we kill the Jailer at the end & if we do it seems like we use the total might of the First One's eternity engine.

Ok here are my reasons to believe it will be dragons ignoring the shop mount stuff

They have slowly been showing Wrathion doing stuff since WoD
    In legion there was a removed quest about helping Wrathion hatch uncorrupted black dragon eggs
    Wrathion was chilling in the death of chromie scenario
    In BfA we have the isle expedition stuff
    The Talonguard being there when we claim the first essence
    Then Wrathion’s return
    The datamined map of galakronds fall or whatever

I’m ready

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Wow, look at all these examples of Eternal Ones who aren't dead.

We don't even know if we kill the Jailer at the end & if we do it seems like we use the total might of the First One's eternity engine.
    Are you being serious?? Denathrius being saved by his sword shows he was going to die and shouldn’t even require us looking at how the Archon’s wound had the Winter Queen asking if she was ok.

Where are you getting the idea that the eternal ones can’t be killed

1+ Year Old Account
    Ok here are my reasons to believe it will be dragons ignoring the shop mount stuff

They have slowly been showing Wrathion doing stuff since WoD
    In legion there was a removed quest about helping Wrathion hatch uncorrupted black dragon eggs
    Wrathion was chilling in the death of chromie scenario
    In BfA we have the isle expedition stuff
    The Talonguard being there when we claim the first essence
    Then Wrathion’s return
    The datamined map of galakronds fall or whatever

I’m ready
    There has definitely been a TON of hints both inside/outside of the game. However, is this leading to a Dragon theme/expansion, dragon involvement but not central, something else?

I'm expecting some sort of curveball. Blizzard's always surprised me with expansions, generally, so I think it'll be something I don't expect.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Funny enough, didn't a very old concept art of Zovaal have him with hair? But now he doesn't? Dude looked like Death Aman'thul, but now he's Sargeras but with the Handsome Squidward look.
    I loved that concept art along with the youtubers trying to suck up to blizz denouncing the art leak and trying to toss the guy that retweeted it under the bus.

one more shot at 21:00 CET !

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved that concept art along with the youtubers trying to suck up to blizz denouncing the art leak and trying to toss the guy that retweeted it under the bus.
    So basically you like Aman'thul
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

1+ Year Old Account
    Wait for a Zorbrix tweet. That is usually the best indication for a new build
    https://twitter.com/Zorbrix/status/1...c7snPeWbWsA3LA

There has definitely been a TON of hints both inside/outside of the game. However, is this leading to a Dragon theme/expansion, dragon involvement but not central, something else?
    Completely guessing here

Galakrond either a world boss or a big deal
    Nozdormu turns into Moruzond and possibly tries to stop the death of galakrond

We know the twilight hammer is still around
    We know the scarlet crusade is around and has a false heir AND a certain dragon flight likes manipulating humans.

Personally I think they would make it an expansion based around making new aspects with the power of Azeroth. This also fits with EoD because the aspects were defenders against the legion and the black empire