Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    + Broken female being NYI is the funniest thing I've read in any of these so far because they've had a placeholder model since TBC
    + Galakrond's Fall mention
    - Title, should've left out the "the" so it would be Age of Mortals

8/10
    Maybe it's, "The Age of Mortals" or TAM/TAoM and they're not a native english-speaker? If they received it to their location for some sharing purpose, that could make sense. Not saying it's true, just that it's not a deal breaker (for me, anyway).

And what's the placeholder, if I may ask? I tried googling it.

People still trying to find a connection between AOTC mounts and future expansions when there is literally none.

The Moose was an outlier specifically because it was added to be a connection.

Why’s this thread so tense and hostile again, I wish it would be fun and just that, because that’s what this game needs at the moment - and that for a very long time. The sooner the announcement comes, the more relaxed people will be.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Yes, she is the only named NPC with that model. And your point is? How did you disprove what Teriz said that BfA established a direct connection between Void and dragons?

Teriz is right and his argument is easily supported by Canon. The BfA expansion established an explicit, clear, and undeniable connection between the Void and Dragons, with Vexiona, a Dragon who is more Void-y than all the Cataclysm dragons put together.
    Drink some OJ or whatever helps with your condition.
    This is what I mean! chillax.

Where does proving and disproving come into play, who's thinking that besides you? Why make such a stressful case out of mild discussion.

Let's be honest, the followup Teriz provided is much more evidential than the post I was responding to at first. It's a game of "I'll need a little more than -that-".
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    It is a broken (as in, not working) variant of the female Tauren model.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    People still trying to find a connection between AOTC mounts and future expansions when there is literally none.

The Moose was an outlier specifically because it was added to be a connection.
    You mean the purple crow doesn't have anything to do with BFA ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    BfA had a logo that might be considered armor and seas sure (though the armor looks nothing like anything in-game, but nevermind). Which is of course a perfect fit with the black and purple volcanic hellscape we ended the expansion on with Ny'alotha.
    If you're at the point of complete disingenuousness that you're arguing "the last patch wasn't about the naval faction war anymore, so the logo makes no sense", then it's pretty obvious there's zero reasoning with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    As I recall, its like half of a female tauren's body (since male broken are based on the male tauren) sans the head and completely black.

Quote Originally Posted by NotAJournalist View Post
    After that, the usual title cards and fast sequences happens :

•The first one is the draconic bond. From what I was said, it will be covenant 2.0 fused with Heart of Azeroth's essences (trailer show all 5 dragons flight like they did with covenant) but instead of choosing just one, you will choose the order you unlock them (and unlock your campaign). Each one of them will bring their cosmetic and abilities (borrowed power) but you will have to choose one main dragonflight between each flights that will give you more power and a new active ability you will be able to swap
    Yeah? You got all that from a title card over a 5 second clip?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    If you're at the point of complete disingenuousness that you're arguing "the last patch wasn't about the naval faction war anymore, so the logo makes no sense", then it's pretty obvious there's zero reasoning with you.
    Especially considering Legion, BfA and Shadowlands' logos are each themed very in-sync with, if not deliberately based upon, their respective reveal cinematics.

Legion logo first appears after Gul'dan's laughter waking Illidan. No title with it though at the reveal. This cinematic, and the main varian/sylvanas cinematic heavily feature Fel Green atmospheres. (the first example even moreso.)
    https://youtu.be/hmHY6hERT3s

Battle for Azeroth's logo was revealed alongside the main Cinematic, (same presentation at least, trailer order differs.) and is strikingly similar to the aesthestics seen in the Battle for Lordaeron cinematic. ie Alliance gilding.
    https://youtu.be/jSJr3dXZfcg

Shadowlands' logo was also revealed alongside it's main cinematic with Sylvanas and Bolvar, which of course features the Shattered Veil and the Orange glow of Sunet/Sunrise/Maw colours.
    https://youtu.be/s4gBChg6AII

Empire of Dragons would probably follow a similar pattern at this point. Just not sure if I personally see the aesthetics translating to cinematic surroundings unless they're pretty heavy with the cosmic setting.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    For Azeroth!

Age of the Mortals. So close.

Without the fucking article, it was an iffy, but acceptable title. I was almost on board until you ruined it in the simplest way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Empire of Dragons in this case would be set on the Dragon Isles to begin with, but have a slow pivot to void/old god stuff as the expansion went on.

Is it wrong in that case to have a purple, cosmic background? The expansion would unquestionable end on a theme that is perfectly fitting the logo, and for players who go into the expansion and see cosmic stuff there is the obvious connection between what they see on the logo and what they experience as the expansion goes on.

It's a perfectly solid argument. If you think that is wrong then I am not sure what you expect from logos really.
    Should the logo be five colours, with dragon wings and horns to make it blatantly obvious to anyone seeing the empire of DRAGONS logo that they should expect dragons?
    And of course, what then of the void theme in that is also important for the Infinite Dragonflight plot? Guess we better make half the logo infinite dragonflight and void themed then. No helping it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    This is the colour of the Ren'dorei. You can expect this expansion to be Ren'dorei-focused.

Purple is the colour associated with the Ren'dorei AKA The Children of the Void.
    You dont stop do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Especially considering Legion, BfA and Shadowlands' logos are each themed very in-sync with, if not deliberately based upon, their respective reveal cinematics.

Legion logo first appears after Gul'dan's laughter waking Illidan. No title with it though at the reveal. This cinematic, and the main varian/sylvanas cinematic heavily feature Fel Green atmospheres. (the first example even moreso.)
    https://youtu.be/hmHY6hERT3s

Battle for Azeroth's logo was revealed alongside the main Cinematic, (same presentation at least, trailer order differs.) and is strikingly similar to the aesthestics seen in the Battle for Lordaeron cinematic. ie Alliance gilding.
    https://youtu.be/jSJr3dXZfcg

Shadowlands' logo was also revealed alongside it's main cinematic with Sylvanas and Bolvar, which of course features the Shattered Veil and the Orange glow of Sunet/Sunrise/Maw colours.
    https://youtu.be/s4gBChg6AII

Empire of Dragons would probably follow a similar pattern at this point. Just not sure if I personally see the aesthetics translating to cinematic surroundings unless they're pretty heavy with the cosmic setting.
    *Cinematic happens, pan up to a starry sky Empire of Dragons

Not that difficult to imagine.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

So when are they announcing this Age of the Bolvar expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    They pretty clearly stated that the same person that showed them the trailer was explaining stuff.
    And yet seemingly the only thing explained was that, the new torghast being random encounters, and that there are also female versions of new race variants.

10+ Year Old Account
    We should stop for a moment and consider at the end of BFA before getting sidetracked in Shadowlands, we located chambers inside N’zoth where Vexonia’s super-crazy voided out offspring were being hatched and corrupted.

That sounds like a solid hint for the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    We should stop for a moment and consider at the end of BFA before getting sidetracked in Shadowlands, we located chambers inside N’zoth where Vexonia’s super-crazy voided out offspring were being hatched and corrupted.

That sounds like a solid hint for the next expansion.
    So how will Tinkers fight Void Dragons?

I only ask because I'm dying to see a tinker fan say something other than 'muh nuts and bolts'

Any cool magic involved with Tinkers? at all..?
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    So when are they announcing this Age of the Bolvar expansion?
    Only if the logo's style reminds us of subway sandwitch

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    But you're still doing it Nyel, lol..

I just told you as honest and straightforward as can be the truth of my situation, far before any confirmation, and you refused that, and decided to -tell me- once again that I am projecting what I know -now.-

This is disrespectful behavior, it's patronizing. You're saying 'You don't know what you're talking about or how you felt, but I do.'

No hard feelings of course, but just chill a little lol
    Ironic because your post here comes across as gaslighting.