1. #25301
    Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    I know no1 is gonna believe me, but i just heard the words dragons and titans from a guy i know, he did some work on warcraft3 reforged.

    Gonna see if i can get him to say more.
    just mention "empire of dragons" and see his reaction

  2. #25302
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    44,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    The top of Wyrmrest Temple has already been broken off presumably by Deathwing during Dragon Soul.

    I can't imagine lore states they rebuilt it? More like just 2007 Dragonblight hadn't got a visual update when Deaths of Chromie happened.

    Kind of the biggest question mark on that for me atm.
    Its suspect until its real IMO. Who knows
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  3. #25303
    I can't believe that in 2022 people still fall for this "blurred screen cap from my 10m pixel samrtphone" bullsh*t. That Dragonblight pic is fake af.

  4. #25304
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    I can't believe that in 2022 people still fall for this "blurred screen cap from my 10m pixel samrtphone" bullsh*t. That Dragonblight pic is fake af.
    Yeah, like the last "chinese" leak, I feel the need to point out that there have been probably over a hundred of these "blurry photo at an angle phone picture" leaks over the years, and literally not one single time has any of them ever been real.

  5. #25305
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Dark tinker as a 6th druid spec.
    So what is the 5th one going to be?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Yeah, like the last "chinese" leak, I feel the need to point out that there have been probably over a hundred of these "blurry photo at an angle phone picture" leaks over the years, and literally not one single time has any of them ever been real.
    Is that even the WoW engine? The lighting looks wrong to me. Not to mention that apparently they've got floodlights in New Hearthglen now.

  6. #25306
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Is that even the WoW engine? The lighting looks wrong to me. Not to mention that apparently they've got floodlights in New Hearthglen now.
    My guess would be that it's a private server/sandbox load of Northrend with some sort of 3rd party shader modification. On which New Heartglen has been modified, or even two screenshots spliced together.

  7. #25307
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    My guess would be that it's a private server/sandbox load of Northrend with some sort of 3rd party shader modification. On which New Heartglen has been modified, or even two screenshots spliced together.
    Don't think that is in the WoW engine (reshaded or not), likely some third party render in something like Houdini/Redshift or whatever.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2022-02-20 at 07:54 PM.

  8. #25308
    The Lightbringer Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    K’aresh
    Posts
    3,021
    Remember that no matter how real a leak looks it can/will likely turn out to be fake.

    Take the 8.3 Stormwind raid leak with the cinematic screenshot of the green ghost ships/people in the stormwind harbor for example
    Last edited by Nightshade711; 2022-02-20 at 07:42 PM.

  9. #25309
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Remember that no matter how real a leak looks it can/will likely turn out to be fake.

    Take the 8.3 Stormwind raid leak with the cinematic screenshot of the green ghost ships/people in the stormwind harbor for example
    There's definitely a bunch of talented people out there. I've seen a lot of cool stuff made with assets exported from WoW, it is very possible to get to cinematic level quality renders if someone is talented/knowledgeable enough.

  10. #25310
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,162
    We're about to start a brand new week of HYPE, speculation, and fun, folks! Don't forget to buckle up and enjoy the ride!

  11. #25311
    So, do we get a 10.0 announcement this week? What is the consensus of the local big brains? I've been out of the loop around Lost Ark, but it's time to consume worlo content again.

  12. #25312
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Don't think that is in the WoW engine (reshaded or not), likely some third party render in something like Houdini or whatever.
    Yeah, could be. To me it just looked like it's been modified enough that, with the dumb angled screen photo it looks less typical than usual. Either way, looks like way too many layered post effects (chromatic aberration, lens flares) to be an actual blizzard cinematic/cutscene

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    So, do we get a 10.0 announcement this week? What is the consensus of the local big brains? I've been out of the loop around Lost Ark, but it's time to consume worlo content again.
    imo there is just zero chance of them dropping a 10.0 announcement without giving people a heads up of at least a week, so at best this week might get an announcement of announcement.

  13. #25313
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    So, do we get a 10.0 announcement this week? What is the consensus of the local big brains? I've been out of the loop around Lost Ark, but it's time to consume worlo content again.
    Local big brain here. I think no announcement this week. 9.2 is coming out. Slight chance on friday announcement of an announcement but taht is it
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

  14. #25314
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    19,398
    We may get a reveal announcement this week.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  15. #25315
    Unlucky, I'm really tired of this cosmic BS. I really want some xpac grounded to Azeroth again. BFA did many things wrong, but the setting and the fact it was fairly low fantasy (at the beginning at least) still felt like "Warcraft". I just can't connect with Shadowlands at all. I really hope they reveal something good, provided they're done virtue signaling and censoring the game to mop up after the supposed rapist Afrasiabi.

  16. #25316
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,162
    I have a good feeling about the next few weeks. All in all, 9.2 is two days from now. We are closer now than ever before to the future of WoW!

  17. #25317
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    The top of Wyrmrest Temple has already been broken off presumably by Deathwing during Dragon Soul.
    I think it was by Alexstrasza, actually, in "Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects". At the very least she broke the pretty orb.

  18. #25318

  19. #25319
    I am Murloc! KOUNTERPARTS's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Posts
    5,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We may get a reveal announcement this week.

    Week 9 of "we may get a reveal this week" ... the thread.


    Tune in next week for week 10.

  20. #25320
    High Overlord Ansi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Argent Dawn EU
    Posts
    180
    I'm guessing they will time the reveal with the release of the last two 'secret' bosses in Sepulcher. There will probably be a plot that leads straight into the next expansion ... ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •