7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    "We want everyone to see and experience the end of Shadowlands"

For me, sounds like we'll have 10.0 news one week after LFR Zovaal.
    Seems to me like it will be until all players get the achieve for killing him on any difficulty /s
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    "We want everyone to see and experience the end of Shadowlands"

For me, sounds like we'll have 10.0 news one week after LFR Zovaal.
    Waiting for LFR isn't going to happen. It's when the boss is fully available that we will consider the wait "done".
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Waiting for LFR isn't going to happen. It's when the boss is fully available that we will consider the wait "done".
    Exactly this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just have a 4Gb update for retail, do you know what it is ?

(Sorry, it's in french)
    Last edited by Valysar; 2022-02-26 at 05:49 PM.

10.0, you get early access (size seems accurate and in line with what we can expect from Blizzard nowadays). Woop-ti-fucking-doo. Congratz.
    Last edited by Vasoka; 2022-02-26 at 06:01 PM.

I'll take whatever L you think this is, but in my 15 years playing this game, I've without a doubt -never- been so immediately frustrated and annoyed by something and had a stressful time trying to play, than I have doing the Mezzo-whatever Zereth Mortis puzzles. (Other ones are okay)

Why?
    Well you gotta understand I'm disappointed that they came up with this "Language of The First Ones" and it's not even a language!

Not a single puzzle involves you having to learn what a symbol MEANS and apply that knowledge. Which you think would be an obvious idea?

Instead the puzzles are uninspired and borderline malicious/pretentious.
    I don't feel ashamed of not being able to easily see the answer in the Mezzoniac cache. I would however be ashamed of myself if I was getting a kick out of those who were struggling, which it feels the designers did.

Even Firim can't just teach you with respect, he indirectly calls you a "distracted mind." WHO wrote that? I have a hunch...

Instead we're getting these time-waster mobile game 5x5 grid things that I can't help but feel Steve Danuser and his Wurdle-playing-ass PERSONALLY put into ZM. Because it's another favorite app of his.

Meanwhile I'd fucking kill to just have an endless mob grind in this beautiful, calming, tranquil zone. Instead I'm seriously questioning the morality of the puzzle designers.
    Last edited by Archmage Xaxxas; 2022-02-26 at 07:15 PM.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Brokers in general are not exactly civilized individuals(Yay more danuser derangement).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I'll take whatever L you think this is, but in my 15 years playing this game, I've without a doubt -never- been so immediately frustrated and annoyed by something and had a stressful time trying to play, than I have doing the Mezzo-whatever Zereth Mortis puzzles. (Other ones are okay)

Why?
    Well you gotta understand I'm disappointed that they came up with this "Language of The First Ones" and it's not even a language!

Not a single puzzle involves you having to learn what a symbol MEANS and apply that knowledge. Which you think would be an obvious idea?

I don't feel ashamed of not being able to easily see the answer in the Mezzoniac cache. I would however be ashamed of myself if I was getting a kick out of those who were struggling, which it feels the designers did.

Even Firim can't just teach you with respect, he indirectly calls you a "distracted mind." WHO wrote that? I have a hunch...

Instead we're getting these time-waster mobile game 5x5 grid things that I can't help but feel Steve Dauser and his Wurdle-playing-ass PERSONALLY put into ZM. Because it's another favorite app of his.

Meanwhile I'd fucking kill to just have an endless mob grind in this beautiful, calming, tranquil zone. Instead I'm seriously questioning the morality of the puzzle designers.
    I think you are grossly misunderstanding the puzzle. The whole deal about "making a phrase" is just some lore fluff. The puzzle is complicated when you first see it, but it is actually very simple.
    You have 4 variables, type of border, number of layers in border, middle sigil, and number of sigil.
    You then have to combine the 9 symbols into 3 sets of 3 where each of the 4 variables need to either all be the same, or all be different.

The difficulty comes in understanding that all the variables are separate in regards to making them all the same or all different.
    The sigils and number of sigils don't have to follow the same solution, if that makes sense. You can have three of the circle sigil symbols, and have each of those come with a different number of sigils. Or you can have three different sigils and all with just one sigil in the middle.

I was annoyed by it to begin with, but once I understood it I saw that it is actually a really cool puzzle that tests your ability to hold several mental items at once.

Or if you hate it I guess you can brute force it, or even cheat by using an add-on. Not everyone can be expected to actually play the game I suppose.

I think you are grossly misunderstanding the puzzle.
    No the puzzle you just listed is fine, I quite like that one. It's the 5x5 grid of lights I was referring to. Mezzoniac?

My point about the lack of Language-based puzzle is just based on the fact that there's literally nothing like that. The First Ones' runes we're introduced to could have actually had meanings to them that is taught to us, or we have to learn THROUGH puzzles. How cool would that be? That doesn't seem to be the case and it bores me.
    Last edited by Archmage Xaxxas; 2022-02-26 at 06:34 PM.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    For Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    The mezzonic puzzles are easy as fuck, it's the fugueal puzzles that make me want to rip my hairs out.

Formerly known as Arafal

No the puzzle you just listed is fine, I quite like that one. It's the 5x5 grid of lights. Mezzoniac?

My point about the lack of Language-based puzzle is just based on the fact that there's literally nothing like that. The First Ones' runes we're introduced to could have actually had meanings to them that were taught to us. That doesn't seem to be the case and it bores me.
    Those ones are difficult if you start fiddling with it expecting to brute force it. For that one I find it easier to look at it a while until you see a button order that kinds makes sense. And if the solution isn't obvious within the first 5 or so clicks then just reset it and try again, the opening is always the same.

Edit: the point about the actual language puzzle makes sense I suppose. Just not sure how it could have been down different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The mezzonic puzzles are easy as fuck, it's the fugueal puzzles that make me want to rip my hairs out.
    I hated the first two or three, but once I understood it I started loving them. It's the first type of puzzle Firim asks you to solve I hate, way too easy and boring to do. The Fugueal at least makes me feel smart, honestly cannot see myself skipping one yet.
    Last edited by Sondrelk; 2022-02-26 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Exactly this.
    I agree. I feel like waiting until the end of April (for the FULL LFR raid to open) is way too long to announce anything for 10.0. It's more likely that we get the full raid on ALL other difficulties (Week of March 8), then an announcement of an announcement (hopefully) for an official announcement before the end of March.

Why?

Instead we're getting these time-waster mobile game 5x5 grid things that I can't help but feel Steve Danuser and his Wurdle-playing-ass PERSONALLY put into ZM. Because it's another favorite app of his.

https://www.logicgamesonline.com/lig.../tutorial.html
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. By that point, everything would have been datamined ten times over.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Agreed. By that point, everything would have been datamined ten times over.
    Anything that could be mined already was.
    Everything else is encrypted and unavailable until Blizz wants us to see it.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-02-26 at 08:05 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

How far this thread has fallen. Only 3 days until the first 8/11 bosses release. Get HYPE! Then, another week until...Zovaal! 10.0 news is getting closer and closer. Let's get this thread moving!

It's probably a kneejerk reaction, but Ion's recent comments about 'getting 9.2 into player's hands first' just gave me a feeling that we could be a bit of a ways off from a reveal still.

Thinking of 6.2 and the Archimonde-Defeat/Guldan-Portal cinematic, we had about a month and a half wait after that until Legion was revealed.

Not bad really, and I could see them doing the same after the 8th. Give it another month and a bit- have a Spring event of sorts for Blizzard games in general?
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    For Azeroth!

To me it sounds like they will give us a date for the expansion reveal shortly after players have killed the Jailer. Basically the announcment of the announcement.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I honestly was expecting an announcement close to the time that blizzconline would've been, as we would have gotten an announcement during blizzconline had it not been canceled.
    But now that I think about it I am kind of glad they're not announcing it right away/waiting for 9.2 to be fully in our hands.

It could give them more time to work on the trailers/announcement itself so it doesn't feel as empty as the SL trailer was.
    I do expect some news on the week of the 8th or 15th
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll know the end result of SL by tuesday all considering how things will go. This of course could mean nothing to hint at for 10.0 much like BFA didn't really say anything about SL when N'zoth died.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi