1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Well? What does it contain?
    A bunch of stay a while and listens for Anduin, Genn, Vereesa and Alleria, the Arbiter and Kleia, Baine and Lor'themar, and Darion Mograine with Bolvar. Most interestingly, Bolvar and Darion discuss the Scourge running rampant without a King.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Yes, he says that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    No, Little Sun is Magnai
    They literally call each other Little Sun and Little Moon in the dialogue.

Damn, instead of somewhat interesting Anduin we get Turalyon, whose only characteristic is "He's a Paladin who got wrecked by a weakened Illidan".

Big L for the Alliance.

Anduin was Sylvanas' foil, now he's just trash

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, they are actually shelving Anduin.

What a strange timeline we live in.

Formerly known as Arafal

I wonder where the people are that where so sure that tyrande wants sylvanas to rescue every soul except the nightelfs based on datamined dialogue

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Sylvanas will be missed
    I won't miss her, but it will be interesting to see what happens to the story now that she is gone. She was the focus point for almost three expansions now so we will see who fills that void.

LOL, Anduin doesn't even fight Turalyon for the throne? He just gives it up??

This is gonna make a lot of people happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    I wonder where the people are that where so sure that tyrande wants sylvanas to rescue every soul except the nightelfs based on datamined dialogue

I won't miss her, but it will be interesting to see what happens to the story now that she is gone. She was the focus point for almost three expansions now so we will see who fills that void.
    I mean, honestly, that misinterpretation is entirely on WoWhead. They misplaced one of the soundfiles in the Youtube video they posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Damn, instead of somewhat interesting Anduin we get Turalyon, whose only characteristic is "He's a Paladin who got wrecked by a weakened Illidan".

Big L for the Alliance.
    No, I'm pretty sure people are going to be rejoicing on the switch. Until Turalyon goes crazy.

So the owl gets the same punishment as her?

holy shit happiest i've been in a long time.
    i welcome our dear leader Turalyon and his de-infidelification special operation in Lordaeron, insha'dal.

THANK THE LORD!!!!
    ANDUIN IS STAYING BEHIND!!!!

But seriously. I am fed up with him, Jaina, Thrall and Sylvie. I am ready for some fresh characters getting more development. I am celebrating today!

I was not expecting that bit!

Well, that makes the encrypted Anduin model added in 9.2.5 that much more confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiercelord View Post
    THANK THE LORD!!!!
    ANDUIN IS STAYING BEHIND!!!!

But seriously. I am fed up with him, Jaina, Thrall and Sylvie. I am ready for some fresh characters getting more development. I am celebrating today!
    Thrall honestly deserves a better story than what they did with him in Cata/WoD, him coming back is fine and him getting his shaman powers back in Shadowlands was one of the best plot developments.

Jaina could have a little break, but retiring Sylvanas/Anduin for a while is a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyCheese View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure people are going to be rejoicing on the switch. Until Turalyon goes crazy.
    Damn, people who think Turalyon is a more interesting character hate Anduin because it's Anduin.

Turalyon is probably the most boring one-dimensional character they've ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Well, that makes the encrypted Anduin model added in 9.2.5 that much more confusing.
    Maybe he will be wearing a monk robe or something and you can talk to him?

That, or this is a bait and Turalyon will do something crazy in the next cinematic and Anduin feels the need to come back.

1+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the stay awhile and listens for the various characters were nice. Now, give us more 9.2.5 PTR builds!

7+ Year Old Account
    Woohhh so Anduin stays behind. Can't wait to get some interesting friction on the Alliance. Love the idea of a less than goody two shoes Alliance leader, at least a more grey one. Plus I love how Turalyon looks and his character's potential for this kind of thing.

1+ Year Old Account
    Found the Tyrande and Shandris stay a while in listen in Ardenweald.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyCheese View Post
    Maybe he will be wearing a monk robe or something and you can talk to him?

That, or this is a bait and Turalyon will do something crazy in the next cinematic and Anduin feels the need to come back.
    I think this is it. I can't see them shelving Anduin.