1. #33281
    Immortal Shadochi's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Shit Throne
    Posts
    7,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/K8Q7D7m.jpeg[MG]


    same stream going faster in the videos toh
    idk then man, Pelagos meant what he said but then he saw the influx of souls from RP servers and decided that maybe the maw was a good idea

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I feel Eastern Kingdoms in particular really needs that. To actually fit things. I mean if you tried to make Lordaeron, Gilneas and Stromgarde the size of Boralus, you need more space (Lordaeron should be even bigger tbh).
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Upscaled Lordaeron, Gilneas, Quel'Thalas, Barrens or Feralas... what I wouldn't give for those
    Also IIRC EK is in area quite smaller than Kalimdor (but both could be bigger if they made proper important locations)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

  2. #33282
    who said that Anduin has an encrypted model? in 9.2.5 I didn't find it on wowhead. In trying to understand the future of the characters, the narrative seems incoherent.

  3. #33283
    I am Murloc! Wangming's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    5,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Upscaled Lordaeron, Gilneas, Quel'Thalas, Barrens or Feralas... what I wouldn't give for those
    Well, what wouldn't you? Don't leave us hanging. I have Professor Woland on the line and he is really interested.

  4. #33284
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    idk then man, Pelagos meant what he said but then he saw the influx of souls from RP servers and decided that maybe the maw was a good idea

    - - - Updated - - -





    Also IIRC EK is in area quite smaller than Kalimdor (but both could be bigger if they made proper important locations)
    Honestly Kul Tiras is perhaps the first time in WoW I felt a kingdom had a reasonable scale. Not a good scale, but a reasonable one. Stormwind could if they revamped the adjacent zones properly and they did not look like disaster zones. Lordaeron ones could never.

  5. #33285
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well, what wouldn't you? Don't leave us hanging. I have Professor Woland on the line and he is really interested.
    "What would you give for an upscaled world revamp?"

    Me, an "intellectual":



    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly Kul Tiras is perhaps the first time in WoW I felt a kingdom had a reasonable scale. Not a good scale, but a reasonable one. Stormwind could if they revamped the adjacent zones properly and they did not look like disaster zones. Lordaeron ones could never.
    I agree, they did a good job with KT.

  6. #33286
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,162
    I am truly a WoW fan, through and through, nothing more. I love WoW and, like everyone else (mostly), I am HYPE AF for 10.0 news. Praying for a 9.2.5 PTR build!

  7. #33287
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    who said that Anduin has an encrypted model? in 9.2.5 I didn't find it on wowhead. In trying to understand the future of the characters, the narrative seems incoherent.
    Wowhead didn't news it (it's also not really huge news or anything, since it's well, encrypted).

  8. #33288
    I am Murloc! Wangming's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    5,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    "What would you give for an upscaled world revamp?"

    Me, an "intellectual":



    Me also an intellectual:


  9. #33289
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well we still haven't dealt with

    Denathrius
    Azshara
    Gallywix
    Xal'atath

    Granted we all know the true big bad is Silas Darkmoon

    But yes, there are enough loose threads to create a crazy Azeroth. Hmmmm what is Magatha doing nowaday?
    so im convinced Xal is either
    1. void lord
    or
    2. Old god because theres one more according to small hints in chronicles

    either way she has a connection to the thing under the sunwell and that would give her power to make a void flight

  10. #33290
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    37,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    so im convinced Xal is either
    1. void lord
    or
    2. Old god because theres one more according to small hints in chronicles

    either way she has a connection to the thing under the sunwell and that would give her power to make a void flight
    I want a Xal expansion SO FUCKING BAD. She's gotten all the mystery and buildup the Jailer wishes he got.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

  11. #33291
    The most comical thing about all these 'leaks' are the EXCRUCIATING detail they all give on the story ahead when absolutely NO real Leak has ever given that much info before 'vague story beats, a name and some general themes'.

    For all you leak writers for the days and weeks ahead, take note:

    Full cast list with defining story arcs for every character: Red Flag and fake
    Mention of Cinematics within zones/names of cinematics: Red Flag and fake
    Full details on Patch details: OBVIOUS Red Flag and fake
    Excessive amount of 'wish list items' like 'Player housing, 5 new allied races, class skins and classes being every race': Obvious Red flag and fake

  12. #33292
    Immortal Shadochi's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Shit Throne
    Posts
    7,804
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    My favorite leak ever was Voljin and a vase doing something lol
    Yeah, that one was so out there, but after the announcemet so obvious that it was from someone who got to see the power point
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

  13. #33293
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostCodex View Post
    The most comical thing about all these 'leaks' are the EXCRUCIATING detail they all give on the story ahead when absolutely NO real Leak has ever given that much info before 'vague story beats, a name and some general themes'.

    For all you leak writers for the days and weeks ahead, take note:

    Full cast list with defining story arcs for every character: Red Flag and fake
    Mention of Cinematics within zones/names of cinematics: Red Flag and fake
    Full details on Patch details: OBVIOUS Red Flag and fake
    Excessive amount of 'wish list items' like 'Player housing, 5 new allied races, class skins and classes being every race': Obvious Red flag and fake
    well, wxd "wow ex dev" guy leaked legion months before blizzcon, he wroted whole intro cinematic and stuff about dh and overall theme which were just 1 to 1 confirmed later on blizzcon. He leaked it on mmo-c and twitter, but ppl have short memory

    I cannot find his account anymore maybe its deleted but posts should be easy to find.

  14. #33294
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Me also an intellectual:

    snip
    HAHA! Brilliant, 10/10 my friend. I surely wasn't expecting Sheev.

    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    My favorite leak ever was Voljin and a vase doing something lol
    I remember that haha, good old days

  15. #33295
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostCodex View Post
    The most comical thing about all these 'leaks' are the EXCRUCIATING detail they all give on the story ahead when absolutely NO real Leak has ever given that much info before 'vague story beats, a name and some general themes'.

    For all you leak writers for the days and weeks ahead, take note:

    Full cast list with defining story arcs for every character: Red Flag and fake
    Mention of Cinematics within zones/names of cinematics: Red Flag and fake
    Full details on Patch details: OBVIOUS Red Flag and fake
    Excessive amount of 'wish list items' like 'Player housing, 5 new allied races, class skins and classes being every race': Obvious Red flag and fake
    On top of this, giving way too much info about who you purport yourself to be. THere was one "leak" some time back I recall, the person gave "details" about who they were, stuff about how they were a high ranking employee at an advertising firm that deals with Blizzard and so on and so forth and worked in like three specific places. In trying to give themselves credit, they outed themselves as either a complete idiot (because it would've been stupidly easy to identify who they were) or too much of a try hard.

  16. #33296
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,162
    Honestly, do we even want a real leak? At this point, let's just ride the HYPE train and wait until the 19th. It's only 20 days away.

  17. #33297
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    No, EoA was a trademark put in by Blizzard to troll fans right before Blizzcon and named a zone in the next expac after it and referenced it. They did this before with The Dark Below.

    Tides of Vengeance is the fake leak referenced as a patch name.
    That's just blatantly wrong, Eye of Azshara was never officially trademark by Blizzard. And the second half of what you said is literally what the above poster said.

  18. #33298
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Honestly, do we even want a real leak? At this point, let's just ride the HYPE train and wait until the 19th. It's only 20 days away.
    At this point, we've likely already had a real leak, whether or not if the person posting knew it was is up for debate, though. There's so many "leaks" at this point we've probably already hit the infinite monkey theorem.

  19. #33299
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    At this point, we've likely already had a real leak, whether or not if the person posting knew it was is up for debate, though. There's so many "leaks" at this point we've probably already hit the infinite monkey theorem.
    With the state of the company and many departures at both high and low levels, from the scandals to the MS acquisition, I find it hard to believe it's not out there.

  20. #33300
    Immortal Shadochi's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Shit Throne
    Posts
    7,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    At this point, we've likely already had a real leak, whether or not if the person posting knew it was is up for debate, though. There's so many "leaks" at this point we've probably already hit the infinite monkey theorem.
    Wait, you mean like an actual leak, or someone just lucky guessing? Because otherwise i dont see how the person wouldnt kn0ow
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •