Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Yeah a skin an eyecolor update for only Night and Blood elves that can only be unlocked by hunters, is suuuper weak. Something more would be needed.
    On the flipside I wonder whether the the Belf questline will give this dark ranger cosmetic to Belf hunters who complete it, same as how Belf paladin who complete it seemingly get the red and black recolor of the Antorus set.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Oh my lol. What did they do.

Between Ybarra's stream comments and the April's fool jokes its like they feed on the trollishness of a certain class's fervent followers.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Wow, can't believe they confirmed Tinker. Wonder how Dark Ranger fans are dealing. Hope too many of them don't kill themselves.
    You're really cringe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    That's a pretty damned harsh thing to say... If anything the April "FOOLS" joke neither confirms or denies Tinkers.
    Actually, it confirms that Tinkers are 100% not coming in the upcoming expansion and most likely for several expansions after.

The April Fools patch notes reminds me of the one from back before the Draenei were revealed and the April Fools reveal of wisps for the Alliance's new race.

I mention this because I remember Blizzard's E3 booth (their last one) being photographed a few days before and all the Draenei artwork as well as shots of in-game Draenei, but with no context, so people went "wait, the wisps were a clue! Wisps killed Archimonde and other eredar surely, so maybe they're possessing eredar corpses!"

Ah, makes me laugh all these years later.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, Tinkers being mentioned on April Fools post gave me a gut feeling they are ACTUALLY gonna announce them on April 19 like "Ha, you didnt expect THAT, right? Look how cool are they!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Yeah, boring is the word. I mean in BfA Sylvanas was a villain you could hate. Really hate with a passion, especially in how bad she made the Horde look. And you could hype for Azshara and N'zoth because they have been long-rumored and requested baddies for a long time now.
    Zovaal on the other hand? It is very hard to care about him either way. It took us till 9.2 to learn if his plan would affect us at all.
    But maybe I don't want to hate Sylvanas? She was one of the few great female characters we had since WC3 and randomly turning her into a shit villain without any other reasons than "she is eeevil now" in BfA was the biggest fuckup of that Afrasiabi dude and I'm glad he's gone. And I'm glad they fixed her with the Sylvanas novel tbh.
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2022-04-01 at 11:53 AM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Tbh, Tinkers being mentioned on April Fools post gave me a gut feeling they are ACTUALLY gonna announce them on April 19 like "Ha, you didnt expect THAT, right? Look how cool are they!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    did you read their description? Its bards
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    But maybe I don't want to hate Sylvanas? She was one of the few great female characters we had since WC3 and randomly turning her into a shit villain without any other reasons than "she is eeevil now" in BfA was the biggest fuckup of that Afrasiabi dude and I'm glad he's gone. And I'm glad they fixed her with the Sylvanas novel tbh.
    It depends on what you consider fixed
    The wrath gate thing is weird like that
    “Oh I would have celebrated if we killed Arthas but since we didn’t I must be conflicted with the collateral damage” that’s just saying she’s ok with awful things if she gets what she wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    It's not if she gets what she wants in that case its. If we kill Arthas then the cost is worth it but its only worth it if we kill Arthas.
    Yeah and she wanted to kill Arthas

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish someone would just drop the real leak already. I've been going through all the ones we've seen so far and I don't think a single one of them sounds particularly credible. I'd be extremely surprised if one of them somehow ended up being true.

At least a week or two from now, the chances of someone posting the real leak should increase somewhat as we draw closer to the expansion reveal date.

Incoming time skip

In the book the jailer tells Sylvanas that years could have passed in the time it took her to get revived by the valkyr

This would explain why khadgar was talking about feeling the years when he was supposed to be in his fifties

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    This would explain why khadgar was talking about feeling the years when he was supposed to be in his fifties
    Someone needs to put this misconception to bed, lol. Khadgar has been hanging out as a raven in Oribos since pretty much the launch of SL.

That or they are finally remembering that aging spell that Medivh him with
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2022-04-01 at 01:59 PM.

Incoming time skip

In the book the jailer tells Sylvanas that years could have passed in the time it took her to get revived by the valkyr

You'd think Genn and those who weren't in the Shadowlands until Sylvanas' judgment would've said something then.

The best part its the confirmation of tinkers will never happen. They even laugh of the tinkerfags lol.

Glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    That or they are finally remembering that aging spell they Medivh him with
    Khadgar has lived like 30 years in an old mans body so i think it makes sense that they mention him feeling like an old man. Even though i like him as a character i never fully agreed with changing him from gandalf to dr. strange so hes more attractive

Incoming time skip

Khadgar had his life sucked out from him by Medivh and thus he speedran from 20 to 50. He is like 80+ physically now without any timeskips.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    The best part its the confirmation of tinkers will never happen. They even laugh of the tinkerfags lol.

Glorious.
    They are having a laugh at leakers, the tinker part is just an extra bit on top.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Khadgar has lived like 30 years in an old mans body so i think it makes sense that they mention him feeling like an old man. Even though i like him as a character i never fully agreed with changing him from gandalf to dr. strange so hes more attractive
    Yeah that was dumb. Especially since there is a plant called Khadgar's whiskers. Like, dafuq do you mean, he is clean shaven.