Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    But they were noticed. I think this guy may just be very dedicated and clever.

- - - Updated - - -

The weird thing about the logo is that it also has the classical gold text, which we haven't had for some time in an expansion. There's also the square title frame and the very weird incongruity with the font of the title, namely how the "the" looks.
    Colors are very cartoon looking. Bright, bold. Almost like it's cel shaded or water colored. The frame is the same way. Textures kind of bleed into each other. I'm likely not explaining that right, but it's definitely "off".

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    But they were noticed. I think this guy may just be very dedicated and clever.
    Oh definitely. Again, not saying its real. Just the person who did it deserves some credit because its a well done map.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    Colors are very cartoon looking. Bright, bold. Almost like it's cel shaded or water colored. The frame is the same way. Textures kind of bleed into each other. I'm likely not explaining that right, but it's definitely "off".
    Isn’t that fitting for modern Warcraft though?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Loch Verrall position completely changed to be south of Loch Modan and not east of it
    That's not Loch Verrall, its the lake in the south of the Wetlands.

Formerly known as Arafal

Ehh.. Normally I'd say no, but Shadowlands has had a pretty distinct shift in artstyle. I assumed that was because we are in Shadowlands and that was a deliberate choice, but with some of the models we've got like the new cheetah form, I can't honestly say it's not here to stay.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tbh the map on the "leak" is far more correct than the actual map. Zul'Aman exists after all. Heck in a revamp you could even add a zone there. Could call it Maisara Hills

PTR could be up today btw. Already updated
    PTR with new build is already up.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    PTR with new build is already up.
    Were there no actual changes? I don’t see any datamines.

Anything juicy yet?

1+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftRadio/st...Ju6Q2dhk1KP0pQ Here is the Morgan Day interview from today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elflover99 View Post
    Were there no actual changes? I don’t see any datamines.
    No clue. Wowhead's most recent article is only about the PTR patch notes.

I think datamining takes a bit longer though.

1+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftRadio/st...Ju6Q2dhk1KP0pQ Here is the Morgan Day interview from today.
    Anyone else think Morgan Day (Associate Game Director) will inevitably take Ion's job?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ok Morgan.

Anyone else think Morgan Day (Associate Game Director) will inevitably take Ion's job?
    For sure, he's the best!

Unrelated topic: I would really, really want 10.0 Alpha.

Biggest takeaways from skimming is that they know people love tier sets, hate shards of domination, the season 4 raids will have some different levels of difficulty, and still insisting that there wasn’t a cut raid.

Isn't Ion already transitioning from game director to producer? Or was that just speculation when the producer role opened up?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Or nothing. That's also an option. Probably a better option imo.
    Definitely one that needs to be considered in any case. People seem a little to certain that there definitely will be one.

They are playing with fire but not throwing Nelves a bone on the PTR. The refugees haven’t even moved while the Forsaken ones have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    Isn't Ion already transitioning from game director to producer? Or was that just speculation when the producer role opened up?
    I thought Ion and Ybarra were basically co-directing the game now, no? Or did that not happen? No clue about the producer bit, first time I'm hearing about it.

Also the belf rewards are very shitty compared to the Dark Iron ones.

Bizarre optics for PTR... especially right before an expansion release.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I thought Ion and Ybarra were basically co-directing the game now, no? Or did that not happen? No clue about the producer bit, first time I'm hearing about it.
    Mike Ybarra is the CEO of Blizzard. Ion is the Game Director of World of Warcraft.

Looks like BEs get the Ranseur they make in the Ghostlands quest as a heritage weapon.