Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Anything with "The" at the start is automatically fake.
    But its "The Burning Crusade"

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    But its "The Burning Crusade"
    Early installment weirdness. Rambo II was called Rambo: First Blood Part II, but everything from then on was just Rambo plus another one.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well we shall see in less than three weeks how they implement them.

Also I unironically love how we all quickly switched from: "It's totally going to be Dragon isles" to "Darkfallen, fuck yeah"
    Ye that switch was pretty wild. I like it tho, so much better. I like their whole blood vibe, so I wouldnt mind playing one.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Looks like someone posted a self-proclaimed "high effort leak" on /r/wow, lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...h_effort_fake/

I feel like the people making these logos have completely missed the memo on how the logos have actually been getting more and more elaborate after WoD. No one is going to buy into a logo that looks like it belongs in 2007.
    What does the Tinker have to do with a Life-based expansion? Jesus christ... their desperation and lack of knowledge shows.
    If anything, such an expansion would introduce the Night Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    It would need higher resolution textures which probably already exist also some of the armored parts should be actually 3D models...
    Not something that hard to pull off...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    found on a 4chan thread
    This picture is so stupid. Why the hell there would be date of reveal under promo material like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    This picture is so stupid. Why the hell there would be date of reveal under promo material like this?
    the only explanation would be that its a hype-bringer before the expansion reveal. Something that will get uploaded like a week before the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's the only way to make up for it. After all it's Cataclysm, not The Cataclysm, Legion, not The Legion and Explosion of Dragons, not The Explosion of The Dragons.
    The Wrath of The Bolvar?

7+ Year Old Account
    I still want a class based on art, it would be more original and bring some freshness in the lore.

Have one of them be a Musician/Bard
    another uses Painting/Drawing (can have even a summon through sketches) - there is some basis here from the Sylvarian Dreamer description
    and then like a Sculptor or something
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    What does the Tinker have to do with a Life-based expansion? Jesus christ... their desperation and lack of knowledge shows.
    If anything, such an expansion would introduce the Night Warrior.

Not something that hard to pull off...
    Thats completely and inequitably fake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Why the hell would they have promotional material with the name of the next expansion and the date of the expansion reveal on the same material if the next expansion has not been revealed yet?

Makes no fucking sense. Fake as hell.
    someone tried to say it was to build up hype for the revamp, but I dont see how "The Awakenings" points towards a revamp. The text and map do that more

I inspected every single part. And the only difference is: The grey image (Blizz used for March 14th post) is cutted at the horizontally top margin. Not sure, if something’s up there, or if it’s just for technical or PR reasons.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Looks like someone posted a self-proclaimed "high effort leak" on /r/wow, lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...h_effort_fake/

I feel like the people making these logos have completely missed the memo on how the logos have actually been getting more and more elaborate after WoD. No one is going to buy into a logo that looks like it belongs in 2007.
    The main reason that points to it being fake:
    No in-game images of the tinker, just fan art. Yet everything else like vrykul and customization options get in game screenshots
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    what exactly makes Dwarves an underground race?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    [IMG]https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/blog_header/an/ANS0PU24R8W81646449853037.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/battle-for-azeroth-map.jpg[IMG]

I inspected every single part. And the only difference is: The grey image (Blizz used for March 14th post) is cutted at the horizontally top margin. Not sure, if something’s up there, or if it’s just for technical or PR reasons.
    tbh I wouldn't expect them to show a revamped map or hints for the announcements of announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    tbh I wouldn't expect them to show a revamped map or hints for the announcements of announcements
    yes, in the past they often did such „micro-hints“. The post of March 14th would be a typical moment for such things.

It seems just a bit strange to me, why they did extra work (even when in 1 minute done) to cut the Azeorth map on top. Foremost, when it looks worse, design-wise.

Why should Blizzards PR and Designers use a cutted image that looks cutted and worse, instead of using the original Azeroth map, just tinted grey? When they „just“ wanna show: „Next xpac is on Azeroth, that’s why we use some grey Azeroth map here.“ ?
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-04-02 at 01:28 PM.

Can someone give me a to;dr of the last 7 days? Anything new regarding the expansion, believable leaks?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Can someone give me a to;dr of the last 7 days? Anything new regarding the expansion, believable leaks?
    One more week of people arguing about nothing.

The only interesting leak we had is The Awakening which has unique map of EK.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    No in-game images of the tinker, just fan art. Yet everything else like vrykul and customization options get in game screenshots
    Doesn't help that the logo is just plain ugly.

7+ Year Old Account
    More back and forths about nothing.

1 new (bad) leak:

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    It literally has artwork from Overwatch Hanamura map...