i must say, that Wrathion model from 8.3 really does just work it's ass off in these reveals. Cannot remember who actually took the time to clean up the first model to remove the earrings and such, but damn this model really is making the rounds in all these fake leaks.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Dunno, because it's fake?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Because its just a shopped Shadowlands homepage.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/shadowlands
    https://imgur.com/a/n86L27R
    Those were rhetorical questions, come on...

Although if by some crazy coincidence they go with that awful asian stuff again I'll probably burn my computer. Can't even start to imagine facing pandas again.
    Last edited by GabrielKnight; 2022-04-02 at 08:30 PM.
    Battle for Azeroth
    Best focking Axpansion!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    i must say, that Wrathion model from 8.3 really does just work it's ass off in these reveals. Cannot remember who actually took the time to clean up the first model to remove the earrings and such, but damn this model really is making the rounds in all these fake leaks.
    Simaia did the models

https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...19624978337799

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Classes aren't really designed like that. Demon Hunters use warglaives because their entire identity is built around being warglaive users. But even DKs, who were very firmly of the "runeblade" category, were made "uses any 2H or 1H mace, sword, axe".

Also, 0% chance of them deliberately adding "Dragon Knight" to the game, when there's already a "knight" named class that also uses that exact same shorthand. They couldn't get around it with DH, because that's what they were already called in warcraft before hunters were even a thing, but here they'd just be arbitrarily choosing to call it Dragon Knight for no benefit and a bunch of problems, when they could call it dozens of other iterations of Dragonsworn/blessed/bound/whatever.
    It won't only use polearms, it's just the trademark, like Demon Hunters use warglaives.

And the abbreviation the community can use could be DRK for Dragon Knight and DK for Death Knight.

Some reasons people come up with for why something can't happen don't actually matter as much as people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Cannot remember who actually took the time to clean up the first model to remove the earrings and such, but damn this model really is making the rounds in all these fake leaks.

I did that on this one. Changed the horns shape a bit as well to match the more typical dragon-crest, rather than Wrathion's specific Neltharion-like horns.

NVM ^^ looks like you meant what the other fellow linked. my bad
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah its Dragons View Post
    It won't only use polearms, it's just the trademark, like Demon Hunters use warglaives.

And the abbreviation the community can use could be DRK for Dragon Knight and DK for Death Knight.

Some reasons people come up with for why something can't happen don't actually matter as much as people think.
    Man you just copied a horrible "leak" with hanamura images in it. Give up you failed

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ZsIYN65.png[IMG]

I did that on this one. Changed the horns shape a bit as well to match the more typical dragon-crest, rather than Wrathion's specific Neltharion-like horns.

NVM ^^ looks like you meant what the other fellow linked. my bad
    I was actually thinking of that picture, so there is that.

Still, quite a few who seem to treat that model like free real estate when it comes to leaks. I guess only time will tell whether it will actually be used for a HD resin of the old dragon models, wouldn't really be shocked if it ended up being the case.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I like these, but I've got to say the little strap around the mouth feels very awkward on a sapient lifeform. I have a hard time imagining a Dragon accepting the bite unless it's been enslaved in some context.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    "and using it to reshape Azeroth."

weird. Its like...I have heard that plan somewhere...cant remember where......

Nontheless, nice effort copying the living world leak! awesome job
    the living world "leak" was different

it had a tinker in it I think

here

Last edited by Yeah its Dragons; 2022-04-02 at 08:52 PM.

I really would be surprised with a Dragon themed class tbh. Honestly I'd rather the main theme of the xpac is shared by all. I think the best idea was the Ashes of Galakaros one; make completely cosmetic Dragonflight "covenants" give each spec an ability and just reskin it depending on people's choice of Dragonflight. Not to mention there are several Dragonsworn in lore and they are all very specifically other classes; Dragonsworn is a title more than a class.

I would not mind not getting a class. I'd rather they made a solid effort to get all or at least more specs to feel good like they did with Legion (and mostly managed by the end of the xpac) and would definitely prefer class customization the most. I'm a TRPG player and I am used to having tons of classes. In a TRPG setting I could see WoW having close to a hundred archetypes and that can be pulled off there with classes/subclasses and prestige classes. But WoW itself can never really pull that off. There are many very cleanly presented archetypes in WoW that can never really become classes; they would be too narrow and really at the end of the day there are too many of them. However if they were willing to take more risks with customization and the talent system, it's definitely possible to broaden how we play our characters without having to add many new classes. Not saying that you can't have classes added btw. Tinker is one of them were the theme is wide enough that you could easily add it. But you could just as well have engineering unlock class skins for a dozen different specs and make them tinkers instead.

Now what I think would be truly innovative if we do get Dragon Isles would be to actually see them try and use flight. One of the best gameplay features I've seen in wow in quite a while were the Mechagon back packs. I think a great way to do Dragonflights would be to give us DRAGON WINGS which would function only in the Dragon Isles and work like the backpack. Then just make sure to actually add flying threats. It can be done. TBC had so many flying threats, they did it in Zereth Mortis in the desert area. As long as flight doesn't just let you go straight up and avoid all combat it is not problematic. It would also let them make a more 3D environment and allow for the zones to be vertical or even floating! without them feeling disjointed. For me one of the worst parts of Shadowlands is how disjointed the zones are. In no other xpac did I constantly tab out waiting for a flight path. Even with Cata we had flying on day one and numerous portals so moving around was easy.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-04-02 at 08:56 PM.

I am so proud that we’ve reached 1759 pages on this thread! I predicted back in January (when we were in the very low one-thousands) that we would be closer to 2000 pages by the time the official announcement happened. Almost to 2000!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    It’s because it’s attempting to hide the fact that it’s hanamura from Overwatch.
    The symbol on the building shown gives it away.
    it's a placeholder

7+ Year Old Account
    snip
    Dude, just stop.
    It's embarrasing.

Formerly known as Arafal

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    it's a placeholder
    Lol
    /10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

it's a placeholder
    A placeholder until you can find a better image to make your fake leak seem more legit?

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I am so proud that we’ve reached 1759 pages on this thread! I predicted back in January (when we were in the very low one-thousands) that we would be closer to 2000 pages by the time the official announcement happened. Almost to 2000!
    Any leaks that will be substantial at all since there is no blizzcon this time is a leak from blizzard itself (which honestly, hard to see) or leak from the info given to the press (which is probably even less of a chance).

Come to think of it, when Shadowlands was leaked we got the Bolvar image, anyone recall the sources of it? or was it just randomly posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Come to think of it, when Shadowlands was leaked we got the Bolvar image, anyone recall the sources of it? or was it just randomly posted?
    It was kind of datamined from the Blizzard Store, I believe they were selling a print of it and that HD preview image was posted early in an unlisted way, but found by people scouring the website and trying url variations.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    A placeholder until you can find a better image to make your fake leak seem more legit?
    you clearly don't understand anything about the process of designing a game

you clearly don't understand anything about the process of designing a game
    You clearly don't understand anything about how leaks work. Hint: A real leak doesn't require the poster come back and constantly defend it.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    The central image in the 'leak' is just a mirrored and photoshopped version of promotion art when they added the Hanamura map to HOTS.

You can actually see it here: (preview makes it look small, just open in new tab to get full size)