1. #34461
    Immortal Shadochi's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Shit Throne
    Posts
    7,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Several times, now
    ah sorry my bad. was away and 10+ pages popped up. Whats the consesus/source on this?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

  2. #34462
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Reposting this for visibility and discussion.
    Thanks for the repost! I probably wouldn't have seen it in this huge mess of a thread.

  3. #34463
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Several times, now
    not buyin it

  4. #34464
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    not buyin it
    Of course, silly. No one can buy it, yet! Wait until April 19th for pre-purchase!

  5. #34465
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Imagine you're the necromancer fan who has been waiting years for this and then your tier sets are all demon themed warlock stuff while the bard microclass gets their fancy class specific tier sets.
    That would suck hardcore and honestly, Dark Rangers would have a similar problem, though to a lesser extent. Hunter armor is ugly as fuck ninety percent of the time. I'd be pissed on their behalf, honestly.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

  6. #34466
    The Lightbringer Izalla's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Just give them their own tier sets tbh. The tier set argument is the biggest one against microclasses though imo. Im mostly just playing devils advocate about them cause the rest of that leak makes sense with knowing the name and the things that came out on PTR after the fact.
    They only brought back tier sets after saying it is too much creative effort to come up with new designs for the same classes all the time because players wanted them back that badly though so I really can't seem them 1. reverting back to the removal of tier sets already or 2. bringing in microclasses that create even more work when a single class could cover three specs with one armour design.

    Also just thinking about things, the Dark Ranger and Lordaeron stuff has been a thing for a while now though it seems they are now actually using it in 9.2.5. So it's not really that big of a leap to go from "world revamp" which has been begged for for a while now, to just Lordaeron/Quel'thalas revamp (since they should be attached by now if any revamp were to happen, and especially with the Scarlet stuff added at the end of BFA as they are centered in Lordaeron). So it's not completely unlikely that that OP lucked out on the name as well as the Lordaeron stuff even back then, right?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

  7. #34467
    Immortal Shadochi's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Shit Throne
    Posts
    7,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Tbh she needs it. She's basically in straight up lingerie and regardless either way needs some sort of update and a new outfit is a good shorthand for growth.
    Still find it weird the nelf armor for NPCs they added in bfa but then a year or two later they are covering up characters (even prior to events from last year) probably because they dont reallyind it that much in game but they dont want it across marketing. But the characters still need to mach the promo material
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

  8. #34468
    The Lightbringer Izalla's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Faced Goddess View Post
    That would suck hardcore and honestly, Dark Rangers would have a similar problem, though to a lesser extent. Hunter armor is ugly as fuck ninety percent of the time. I'd be pissed on their behalf, honestly.
    I find the mail sets in general leave much to be desired. My first ever character was a hunter and my main since Cata has been a shaman and mail just does not have that many sets I like...
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

  9. #34469
    The Lightbringer Izalla's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Still find it weird the nelf armor for NPCs they added in bfa but then a year or two later they are covering up characters (even prior to events from last year) probably because they dont reallyind it that much in game but they dont want it across marketing. But the characters still need to mach the promo material
    In the case of that set though it is a direct recreation of something people have wanted for years AND the male version is even skimpier than the female one. It's like the incubus: the problem isn't that there is a half naked woman with a whip, it's that there isn't also a half naked man with a whip.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

  10. #34470
    The Patient JDBlou's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Wibbly wobbly voidy stuff
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    In the case of that set though it is a direct recreation of something people have wanted for years AND the male version is even skimpier than the female one. It's like the incubus: the problem isn't that there is a half naked woman with a whip, it's that there isn't also a half naked man with a whip.
    Let's get Kalecgos into some skimpy stuff and then we're good to go.
    Ethereals4Midnight

  11. #34471
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I find the mail sets in general leave much to be desired. My first ever character was a hunter and my main since Cata has been a shaman and mail just does not have that many sets I like...
    I'm the same. I always find myself obsessively collecting random parts of certain sets just to make a decent looking transmog. I would like an armor set not made from the body parts of my enemies.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

  12. #34472
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I find the mail sets in general leave much to be desired. My first ever character was a hunter and my main since Cata has been a shaman and mail just does not have that many sets I like...
    Agreed, Hunter/Shaman armour is the worst Hunter has 1 real awesome set out of all tiers which was the Legion one, everything else looks garbage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Three Faced Goddess View Post
    I'm the same. I always find myself obsessively collecting random parts of certain sets just to make a decent looking transmog. I would like an armor set not made from the body parts of my enemies.
    Again agreed, I wish they'd do better with mail armour.

  13. #34473
    The Lightbringer Izalla's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBlou View Post
    Let's get Kalecgos into some skimpy stuff and then we're good to go.
    Probably more likely Nozdormu since he is already shirtless and associated with deserts and sand. Beach boy? Slap a speedo, sunglasses, and flipflops on him!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

  14. #34474
    The Patient JDBlou's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Wibbly wobbly voidy stuff
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    has this been psoted here?found it n the reddit thread
    This plus this datamined armor pieces: https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...74500748734467, pretty much confirms the art as real.




    Ethereals4Midnight

  15. #34475
    The Lightbringer Izalla's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Agreed, Hunter/Shaman armour is the worst Hunter has 1 real awesome set out of all tiers which was the Legion one, everything else looks garbage.
    As a resto shaman, there is not a single shaman set that is themed around water and healing and if they ever did one I feel like they would probably overdo it and make it too gaudy with watery assets anyway. I did like the blue feathers set from Pandaria and used that for a while because the colours reminded me of resto.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

  16. #34476
    Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tìrna Rionnagan
    Posts
    442
    OH WAIT JUST A GOD DANG MINUTE

    That leak, combined with the armor textures....

    Holy crap, everything's just falling into the puzzle just perfectly.

  17. #34477
    The Patient JDBlou's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Wibbly wobbly voidy stuff
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    OH WAIT JUST A GOD DANG MINUTE

    That leak, combined with the armor textures....

    Holy crap, everything's just falling into the puzzle just perfectly.
    I'll take my Dragonflight expac to go, thank you
    Ethereals4Midnight

  18. #34478
    The Lightbringer Izalla's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Faced Goddess View Post
    I'm the same. I always find myself obsessively collecting random parts of certain sets just to make a decent looking transmog. I would like an armor set not made from the body parts of my enemies.
    Yep, almost every mail transmog set I've put together is a mashup of individual pieces from various questing, dungeon, and least often, tier sets.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

  19. #34479
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    OH WAIT JUST A GOD DANG MINUTE

    That leak, combined with the armor textures....

    Holy crap, everything's just falling into the puzzle just perfectly.
    Indeed, the pieces discovered are falling into place.

  20. #34480
    The Lightbringer Izalla's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Wow that's a good catch. So this is legit as fuck.

    Would love to see this turn into a leak as big as Cata was.
    I don't want that at all! There would be nothing to find out at the reveal during peak hype time!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •