10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    But also seems really strange how they messed up and deployed the code to live almost 3 weeks earlier. Someone made a huge messup
    Part of me thinks all these leaks are planned as part of marketing and hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    If you keep memeing it hard enough, you might get a dungeon named Explosion of Dragons like Eye of Azshara.
    Its funny, besides Explosion of Dragons

I also leaked back in the days Eye of Azshara
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...a-(first-leak)

(My old account is gone). Yes it was a fake but when you read the Thread they used some of my ideas:

Illidan came back
    Nzoth was Expansion Boss before Azshara
    Guldan side plotting
    Sylvanas becoming a Danger

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Black Dragon's could be represented as a new 4th spec for shaman Earthwarder tanking.
    TBH I think Druids overall work as the Green Dragonflight class so I'd rather see a "Dragonsworn" Class for Red, Blue, Bronze and Black.

Then you can just have "Dragonkin" as a new race and your flight color depends more on your class? But instead of being a restrictive choice it's just more of an immersion issue (So you can pick Frost Mage for a Blue Dragon or Elemental Shaman or Restoration Shaman for a Red Dragon, etc) and you pick your "flight" through a racial, not unlike "Embrace of the Loa"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Part of me thinks all these leaks are planned as part of marketing and hype.
    I agree. Same deal with the leaked Bolvar pic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Agreed, Hunter/Shaman armour is the worst Hunter has 1 real awesome set out of all tiers which was the Legion one, everything else looks garbage.

Again agreed, I wish they'd do better with mail armour.
    I kinda like the murloc set from cata though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Wow that's a good catch. So this is legit as fuck.

Would love to see this turn into a leak as big as Cata was.
    Nah, I don't want too much more. I want the be excited for the 19th.

I kinda like the murloc set from cata though.
    I would have loved that set so much more if it emphasized the murloc part more. As is it just feels far too overdesigned with all the glass orbs and what have you.

Definitely still high on my wishlist of tier sets i would like to get a Tomb of Sargeras style HD update.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I would have loved that set so much more if it emphasized the murloc part more. As is it just feels far too overdesigned with all the glass orbs and what have you.

Definitely still high on my wishlist of tier sets i would like to get a Tomb of Sargeras style HD update.
    With only a handful of exceptions Cataclysm gear was beyond hideous. Only BFA had worse looking raid gear.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Okay, assuming the Dragonflight text leak (the one from Feb, not the website stuff) is fake, what's everyone's hopes?

I'd hope we get a dragon race or class sometime! Like Worgen, let them transform, and then give then let them run/fly in their dragon forms as their racial mount.
    Dragon class and race. Dragon isles floating zone with flying at launch.

Total World revamp to the fidelity of at least Darkshore.

Player housing or some cool new exciting feature.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Maybe I'm just jaded by the sensitive ppl on the internet these days who have a weird persecution complex..

On topic,

Who do we think is going to narrate the cinematic?

I think it's 85% chance to be Alexstraza. No more Sylvanas monologues thank goodness.
    Wouldnt it be hilarious they they made Alextrasza a villain? And it pains Noz so much he turns into Moruzond.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    With only a handful of exceptions Cataclysm gear was beyond hideous. Only BFA had worse looking raid gear.
    I feel like this is true for pretty much every expansion, ironically up to WoD with that slam dunk lineup of tier sets.

I have to say that I really like Alextrasza's picture, and the logo seems cool too.

It is really something that it got leaked two weeks before the announcement.

Sadly, I do not think that an expansion focused on the Dragonflights will bring a world revamp with it, but I still have hope !

Also, I find the name of the expansion very curious. Why just "Dragonflight"? For sure Blizzard will use a new version of the Covenant system with them, and It seems that Dragons are linked to the cosmic force of Life, so we will probably get more Elune related lore, and I guess that we will deal with Nozdormu and the Infinite Dragonflight. Even so, I still do not get the name of the expansion.

"Dragonflight" is not, obviously, a continent, and we have known the different Dragonflights for a long time, why the focus in this word? What could be so relevant about them?
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

So, I just woke up with a random thought (which may or may not have been already made into a fake leak, I don't know).

How hard of a retcon would it be for the Dragon Isles to be, y'know, Isles? As in, separate floating islands, hovering over different places of the world.

Green above Hyjal, Bronze above Tanaris, Blue above northern EK (Dalaran), Black above Blackrock and Red, idk, Stranglethorn? That would prompt them to update certain zones without undertaking a full world revamp, and new players could see those floating max level islands within minutes of joining the game, teasing their curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    I have to say that I really like Alextrasza's picture, and the logo seems cool too.

It is really something that it got leaked two weeks before the announcement.

Sadly, I do not think that an expansion focused on the Dragonflights will bring a world revamp with it, but I still have hope !

Also, I find the name of the expansion very curious. Why just "Dragonflight"? For sure Blizzard will use a new version of the Covenant system with them, and It seems that Dragons are linked to the cosmic force of Life, so we will probably get more Elune related lore, and I guess that we will deal with Nozdormu and the Infinite Dragonflight. Even so, I still do not get the name of the expansion.
    "Dragonflight" is not, obviously, a continent, and we have known the different Dragonflights for a long time, why the focus in this word? What could be so relevant about them?
    Cata was extremely heavy on dragons, and that was the only other revamp we got. So in that regard we are 100% likely to get a world revamp when the theme is heavy on dragons if we go by previous expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also RIP Ashes of Galakaros. It truly was the best fake leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    I literally just said this two pages ago, lol. But agreed.
    Damn. That's some synchronicity. We must be on the same ley line.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just saw the website leak and caught up with the logo.

This is it then, right?
    We got it!
    And it was Dragons all along!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    A moment's silence for Malygos, still too dead to take part in a full-blown dragon expansion.

I have a feeling we will end up seeing all dead Aspects at some point in the expansion. It will be interesting to see Wrathion talk to an uncorrupted Neltharion, and Kalec to Malygos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    What I'd hoped they'd do after legion was roll that entire system into the actual character. So it would be an alternate progression system to levels.

Honestly at this point they should just wholesale lift the champion points system in ESO into WoW. That would definitely be a big pull to bring me back, at least. Keep level 60 forever, make it cross account so as soon as an alt hits 60 they have all the same points your main has. Makes catching up alts a lot easier, basically more like the old days when it was just rep and gear.
    I have a hunch they will be reworking or expanding the talent tree for this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldnt it be hilarious they they made Alextrasza a villain? And it pains Noz so much he turns into Moruzond.
    It wouldn't. It would be simply predictable, as she is the last OG aspect not going evil.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Legion artifacts were also so much simpler in that you had a weapon, you dumped power into it, you spent that power in it. The BfA version was similar but weirder and didn't make the same kind of narrative sense (a weapon you keep infusing versus a necklace that infuses three pieces of your armour? It felt way more designed). And then you get Shadowlands having choosing your covenant and choosing your soulbind and choosing the conduits and it was just very convoluted and I couldn't bring myself to care about it beyond picking the covenant for aesthetic/class/race/thematic reasons.
    Yeah, I hate the idea of conduits. Soulbinds should have been in world followers as well as having more interesting trees like Legion Artifacts. Im fine with sticking with a covenant for cosmetic reasons, but they should have let you befriend the other covenants after reaching reknown 40 with your main covenant. You could then pick from 12 different soulbinds, and 4 different abilities at your covenant base.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

But in WoW! Cool!
    You know whats interesting about that? Dragons are fighting tinkers a lot in that trailer. @Teriz

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Cata was extremely heavy on dragons, and that was the only other revamp we got. So in that regard we are 100% likely to get a world revamp when the theme is heavy on dragons if we go by previous expansions.
    You are right. But we know that we are going to the Dragon Isles, which presumably will be the new continent. And after BfA and Shadowlands, in which the new zones were kind of disconnected, I think that they will give us something more connected like the Broken Isles. I guess that they will make an effort to make a big cool continent and I think that that reduces the chances of a world revamp.

But I really really want to be wrong. Maybe we might get the world revamp, as Dragons are linked to Life and I guess that we can ally with them to heal the world. Maybe each Dragonflight will focus in a different zones depending on their strengths (Green in forest zones, Black in underground zones, Blue in magic zones, Red in Plague related zones, and Bronce focusing in the new Torghast like dungeon for time stuff).
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.