5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    I see 10.0 being a MoP style adventure, though.

I feel like Azshara deserves an expansion that focuses around her as the main theme and threat. Not a footnote like she was in BfA.
    A lot that deserved to be an expansion ended up as a footnote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    It doesnt have to be a dragon villain btw.
    The expansion could be about us helping the aspects back to power and overcoming different hurdles along the way.
    Maybe the true villain is the friends you made along the way....oh wait.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can see Chromatus eating up the essence of Galakrond and becoming a mega dragon, and then we go onto a journey to find out what turned Galakrond into a monstrosity in the first place so we can defeat Mega Chromatus.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    I have no issue with it being Chromatus.
    @Fahrad Wagner - I can only see Galakrond as a world boss or a penultimate boss of a raid. Unfortunately, unless he gets a lot more character, then I can't see him carrying an expansion.
    I mean after the Jailer I don't trust Blizzard with anything anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
    Dragonflight.blizzard.com is a sub domain rather than a domain. In other words you cannot buy/create that sub domain if you do not own the rights over the domain blizzard.com
    Another thing is that those URLs in the source code are most likely a future redirects to the sub domain in question. Pretty legit leak if you ask me.

The certificate which is also mentioned is an SSL certificate. Put it simple it is used so the website can load with https protocol. It is again fairly impossible to buy/set/install SSL certificate for a domain you do not own.
    Controlled leak 100%. They knew it would be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I can see Chromatus eating up the essence of Galakrond and becoming a mega dragon, and then we go onto a journey to find out what turned Galakrond into a monstrosity in the first place so we can defeat Mega Chromatus.
    I'd like that! Very much

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    Controlled leak 100%. They knew it would be found.
    For sure. Also, who’s to say there will be a “big bad”. Maybe 10.0 is a huge expansion in terms of content, but in terms of story, it’s filler to set up a “big bad” for 11.0. The Dragonflights are looking for something/seeking more power for 11.0. Yeah, yeah? Hey! Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    If that's actually what ends up happening, I hope it happens while our past selves are in the Violet Hold, and we end up working alongside them and then erasing their memories of what just happened.
    They can pop up anywhere, anytime. I hope Blizz does have them be a bigger presence. Last biggest time was in Cata, during another dragon themed expansion. Who knows tho.

Guys, take it as you will, but you can stop talking about the dragonflight "leak", it's almost all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokster10 View Post
    Guys, take it as you will, but you can stop talking about the dragonflight "leak", it's almost all wrong.
    How do you know?

Did Danuser call?

This is the speculation thread, we are speculating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    This is the speculation thread, we are speculating.
    And here I thought we were just shitposting as always.

I think the leak only got the name right. Same thing as with Shadowlands as someone else pointed out earlier. It's a name that would have been used for a leak at some point, seeing how many we got.

The OP being banned confirms it as fake to me. I bet whoever it was is extremely excited now that everyone thinks his old leak is real.

7+ Year Old Account
    The name would've probably been used a lot more if people didn't have the notion that the next expansion 'must' consist of multiple words because SL is just one.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    The OP being banned confirms it as fake to me. I bet whoever it was is extremely excited now that everyone thinks his old leak is real.
    How would the mods know if its fake?

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    How would the mods know if its fake?
    brand new accounts aren't banned for just leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by SunspotAnims View Post
    The description of the Dragonflight's leak is interesting given the recent discoveries that have lined up with it but my main argument against it is how extremely off the mark it was in predicting the dates of the expansion's announcement. I can't think of a reason why an announcement would be planned for February and then delayed by an entire two months.

When you aren't looking at it with confirmation bias, it is still totally possible that the leak just got very lucky with a handful of predictions.
    If you can’t imagine a scenario where Blizzard pushes back an announcement, especially one where we didn’t even know it was coming in the first place, because something wasn’t ready OR they decided that it would line up better with something they had planned…. Then I don’t know, I think you’re looking at it with rejection bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    For sure. Also, who’s to say there will be a “big bad”. Maybe 10.0 is a huge expansion in terms of content, but in terms of story, it’s filler to set up a “big bad” for 11.0. The Dragonflights are looking for something/seeking more power for 11.0. Yeah, yeah? Hey! Oh!
    I'd guess a bad being superseded by another bigger badder being, but maybe it'll be a gnome who can summon gods and titans at will. I do love irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    brand new accounts aren't banned for just leaking.
    All the leak accounts are alt accounts mate.