10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    The HYPE is real! Only 2 more weeks! Let's hope for a BIG announcement with LOTS to talk about and, of course, to speculate on.
    If it's actually really promising, it's gonna be a painfully long wait to the expansion release sometime around Q1-Q2 of next year. There are already so many games and TV shows I'm waiting for right now and they're all mostly happening at the very end of 2022, so 10.0 would be the longest wait. Hopefully we get Wrath Classic before that to keep us busy.
    Last edited by ercarp; 2022-04-05 at 11:45 PM.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    If it's actually really promising, it's gonna be a painfully long wait to the expansion release sometime around Q1-Q2 of next year. There are already so many games and TV shows I'm waiting for right now and they're all mostly happening at the very end of 2021, so 10.0 would be the longest wait. Hopefully we get Wrath Classic before that to keep us busy.
    November 2022

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Dragonsongflight is the name, there was a logo/key art leak that I'm still torn on, apparently someone "leaked" the "cinematic" but it's probably bogus, micro-class leak but that's guaranteed fake unless they're taking all "endgame systems" and making them account-wide.

Honestly I'm just waiting for leaks to catch up to Dragonflight enough that people start throwing in why we should care. Because we all know the Aspects aren't turning evil so why are we going to the Dragon Isles if not to kill them?
    Because Xal'atath is going there to finish the job on Azeroth or something vague like that. Thats all the reason we need.

What reason did we have to go to Pandaria? We don't need a compelling reason if the content and story is good. MoP story was simple and basic but good. Shadowlands was convoluted and bad. We want more simple basic stories.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's the years of speculation but Murozond and the Infinite feels... hollow to me.

I always assumed if we delt with them again it'd be through an Ancient Kalimdor expansion. Or, y'know, anything time-themed at all.

Could see them being involved but I don't think they're our next Jailer/Sylvanas/N'Zoth/Sargeras/Gul'dan/Garrosh...

Still, it is better than a lot of the "It's a world revamp and dragons are there because we needed a new location" leaks.
    Whats wrong with a back to basics story?

If it's actually really promising, it's gonna be a painfully long wait to the expansion release sometime around Q1-Q2 of next year. There are already so many games and TV shows I'm waiting for right now and they're all mostly happening at the very end of 2021, so 10.0 would be the longest wait. Hopefully we get Wrath Classic before that to keep us busy.
    I'm figuring wotlk classic as a stopgap before 10.0 is a near certainty. Probably some extra bonus for it if you preorder Dragonflight.

10+ Year Old Account
    November 2022
    November 2022 for Wrath Classic or 10.0? Because there's no way in hell 10.0 is coming out that early. They need a long, Legion-style testing phase with a ton of player feedback (most of which hopefully won't be ignored this time) to make 10.0 as good as it can be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe but I've had enough tentacles after BFA for one decade.
    I got some bad news for you then. We will have tentacles again either in 10.0 or 11.0 most likely. I belive Xal'atath is probably going to be the catalyst that sets of a 11.0 LightVS void expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting point from Reddit user BattleMonkeyz about the broken road south of the Wyrmrest Temple: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._leak_is_true/

It's obviously the Path of the Titans, we know that much, but I don't think we know where the road is supposed to have led. Strand of the Ancients would have been my first guess but we don't see any remnants of such a path leading north on the SotA map.
    The Northern Dragon Isles zone leading all the way to the middle of the continent and the Uldaz facility maybe?

1+ Year Old Account
    November 2022 for Wrath Classic or 10.0? Because there's no way in hell 10.0 is coming out that early. They need a long, Legion-style testing phase with a ton of player feedback (most of which hopefully won't be ignored this time) to make 10.0 as good as it can be.
    Wrath Classic November 2022

- - - Updated - - -

10.0 is guaranteed 2023.

I have never thought about Demon Hunters getting another spec, but after seeing this HS photo, I guess ranged fel arrow shooting would be cool.
    -If they are ever going to add new specs for some classes-

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Wrath Classic November 2022

- - - Updated - - -

10.0 is guaranteed 2023.
    Didn't think we'd get confirmation from Blizzard about release dates before the announcements, but here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well all we know is not this year. That can mean a lot of things. It can mean next january. Since this year is expected to be super light on the content they might want to make 2023 their year.

- - - Updated - - -

You know I'm one of those weebs, right? :P
    I honestly don't know why OW2 is taking so long. D4 I understand.

I kind of expected OW2 to release holiday 2021 originally, but I always expected D4 to be 2023 or 2024.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I honestly don't know why OW2 is taking so long. D4 I understand.

I kind of expected OW2 to release holiday 2021 originally, but I always expected D4 to be 2023 or 2024.
    Wait and see

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what's frustrating? The amount of HYPE we all felt when the Bolvar/Lich King still photo leaked ONE WEEK from Blizzcon 2019. Instead, he had very little to no relevance in the expansion overall. I REALLY hope they don't ruin another character(s) in the Dragonflight cinematic. Please be good!
    I feel like the issue there was Sylvanas. She kind of became the Poochie of the expansion where everything had to revolve around her, and when she wasn’t on screen people were trying to figure out what she was up to.

My hope is 10.0 will be better narratively just because we don’t seemingly have such a massive narration vacuum to worry about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    One idea I had a while ago was what if one of the old gods landed on the moon? I mean they were just flung in space. Some are probably just traveling in the void of space still. Some hit solar bodies and got fried. And some hit things that are not planets.
    Yeah, I would really like it for Elune to be a light lord.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiercelord View Post
    I have never thought about Demon Hunters getting another spec, but after seeing this HS photo, I guess ranged fel arrow shooting would be cool.
    -If they are ever going to add new specs for some classes-

Just add more hands to it as feature of 3rd demon form transformation to distinguish them from other two, and its perfect.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    seems like we will pass 2000 pages, thanks dragonflight logo for the boost.
    What logo now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I hope to every deity known to mankind that's not the case.
    'floating, draconic islands' isn't exactly a unique or original idea, and takes just about 2 brain cellls of creative thinking to come up with.
    Not to mention that the community has been screeching about it for god knows how long.

Surely Blizzard isn't so creatively bankrupt that they'd just do another set of regular ol' tropical islands.
    Now that I think about it, Ill miss not having an ocean. It will be 2 expansions in a row without an ocean. Unless we also get lordaeron and Quel'thalas which would be ideal. Even if the Dragon Isles is only 2 or 3 zones in size, they can make it super otherworldly, and maybe even a little bit prehistoric. Then we have 2-3 zones down below that look like Azeroth. I think I would prefer that than 1 big 5-6 zone floating continent.

November 2022
    Let’s not rush another expansion out the door just to cash in on the holiday season…

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    What logo now?
    assuming they meant the art leak

10.0 is guaranteed 2023.
    10.0 will be early forth quarter 2022. Expansion release in Feb 2023. That would align with their 6 month season 3 and 4 plan. As long as they start the alpha this month they're not behind schedule & it seems like they want to pull a Nintendo & launch the alpha with the announcement: That gimmick is the only reason they waited this long to do the announcement.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Let’s not rush another expansion out the door just to cash in on the holiday season…
    Did you misread? November 2022 for Wrath Classic. 2023 for 10.0.