1. #39721
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Realistically if there's some amount of pre order perks (new race earlier) or 9.2.5 hits with something of interest (SL Allied Races, Dark fallen, whatever) it'll soften the blow... marginally.
    That's true. Something like what we got for the SL pre-order where you gained a small quest for a reward would add a miniscule amount of extra content to enjoy.

    Realistically I think I will be going into drought mode after teh announcement though. Which isnt necessarily terrible, but definitely means less WoW overall.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  2. #39722
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Chromatus, ehh, doubt it. I have a feeling Blizzard doesn't even remember he exists.

    Murozond was already dealt with so him appearing now makes no sense.

    Galakrond is the most likely imo, but I wonder if he's thematically a bit too closely tied to Death, given that we're just wrapping up an expansion with the same theme.
    I think we'll see Chromatus in WoW. If Hearthstone gave us an official look of him, and if WoW HAS taken concepts from HS before (Like the Turtle people), then I think 10.0 COULD give us our first look at WoW's Tiamat.

  3. #39723
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Murozond was already dealt with so him appearing now makes no sense.
    No see, we killed Murozond in Endtime, but we still need to have Nozdormu turn into him in the first place.
    Twas brillig

  4. #39724
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    No see, we killed Murozond in Endtime, but we still need to have Nozdormu turn into him in the first place.
    The fact that you have to explain that to someone seriously makes me wanna push my palm through my forehead.

    Like nozzy specifically states in end time that in time he will turn to madness, and yet they still say we already dealt with Muro.

    Ffs...

  5. #39725
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Yes, it's obviously that we will get a post from Blizzard regarding next week's reveal. I am saying that "he" said we will get a post from Blizzard TODAY regarding next Tuesday's information.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...al-on-april-19 Guess Towelliee was right

  6. #39726
    Time for everyone to lose their shit over "august adventures" despite it meaning little.

  7. #39727
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Me too! Wow im so proud of myself. Pretty weird time for a reveal. 18:00 is not ideal for EU, but NA has it even worse. 09:00 in the morning? What.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

  8. #39728
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    No see, we killed Murozond in Endtime, but we still need to have Nozdormu turn into him in the first place.
    Or they can just entirely not bother like they have done with a lot of things Skip it all together. We have been dealing with the infinite fought since the War of the Ancient trilogy they planned in 2000

    The people who conceived it have long since gone,, it seems a side plot.

    However since we kill Murozond in an alternate future, theoretically he still has to happen and be stopped. But I just dont have the capacity to care.

  9. #39729
    Is it all that hard to guess they'd put up a reminder post exactly one week before the reveal?

  10. #39730
    Do we have any details yet regarding the hour and the format of the announcement? I probably won't be free but eh it's worth the shot!

  11. #39731
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Is it all that hard to guess they'd put up a reminder post exactly one week before the reveal?
    This is the internet, so yes.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Do we have any details yet regarding the hour and the format of the announcement? I probably won't be free but eh it's worth the shot!
    Just 12 P.M. EST on YouTube/Twitch

  12. #39732
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    19,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Do we have any details yet regarding the hour and the format of the announcement? I probably won't be free but eh it's worth the shot!
    18:00 CET.

    No format.
    Likely a pre-recorded premiere than a livestream.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  13. #39733
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    I think we'll see Chromatus in WoW. If Hearthstone gave us an official look of him, and if WoW HAS taken concepts from HS before (Like the Turtle people), then I think 10.0 COULD give us our first look at WoW's Tiamat.
    How long until you change your forum name to Chromatus, including him as your avatar while always mentioning how much more powerful he is than any other character.

    So far we've had Sargeras, Argus, and now currently a First One themed account with a preference of the Jailer.

    Don't let us down.

  14. #39734
    Titan Grimbold21's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Azores, Portugal
    Posts
    11,843
    The real question, or game, one should be asking is: who wrote the following?

    World of Warcraft has ignited imaginations through rich storytelling and expansive worlds that prevail throughout the Shadowlands expansion.

  15. #39735
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    The real question, or game, one should be asking is: who wrote the following?

    World of Warcraft has ignited imaginations through rich storytelling and expansive worlds that prevail throughout the Shadowlands expansion.
    I'm sure you won't believe this...

    but it was...

    The marketing team.

    I know, crazy stuff.

  16. #39736
    I feel like the expansion is still in super early development. Just a time, thats it. No schedule even. I'm not expecting the usual 2x 1 hour panel going in depth about the new expansion. I feel like there will just be some trailers; an 30 min event max. With actual in depth stuff coming 6 months from now.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

  17. #39737
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    18:00 CET.

    No format.
    Likely a pre-recorded premiere than a livestream.
    Thanks bubs!

  18. #39738
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm sure you won't believe this...

    but it was...

    The marketing team.

    I know, crazy stuff.
    I don't know how it works in the US, but lying isn't allowed in marketing.... right?
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

  19. #39739
    Is it possible to have my own rank come the 19 and all my predictions come true.

    Was thinking "prophet". Or "the chosen one".

  20. #39740
    Immortal Zelk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Posts
    7,176
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I feel like the expansion is still in super early development. Just a time, thats it. No schedule even. I'm not expecting the usual 2x 1 hour panel going in depth about the new expansion. I feel like there will just be some trailers; an 30 min event max. With actual in depth stuff coming 6 months from now.
    If that is the case why not wait 6 months to announce the expansion? There's absolutely no reason to announce now if they have nothing to show.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •