Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Yeah, he seems to be kind of bad at this. But it is possible to choose to not include your signature when you post something (although I don't know why anyone would do something like that).
    I have all sigs turned off myself, lol I can't see anyone's!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    Do you guys think the Silithus Sword will play a role in 10.0?
    That sword is staying there until someone big enough comes along to pull it out. Obvious answer is Azeroth herself. Maybe Sargeras picks it back up after a bit of meditation to fight the guys Zovaal teased.
    Last edited by Zelk; 2022-04-13 at 10:20 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    I know this has been brought up many, many times, but I'd LOVE to have a true, actual Vampire Race (or class, like what ESO does. You get a new set of abilities/Talents when you become a Vampire), that's NOT a DK or a Venthyr. San'layn are almost like what I want, but they're only elves so far.
    Quoting myself because I'm dumb and forgot to mention that Darkfallen are a whole type of undead, and San'layn fall under then.

Also those weird vampire Vrykul too I assume.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

1+ Year Old Account
    I want my jaw to drop on Tuesday. My jaw DID NOT drop when Shadowlands was announced. I was interested, for sure, but not shook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting that Black Desert is bringing in a Dragon Class in its new expansion....

Maybe they got wind of Blizzards plans....

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Interesting that Black Desert is bringing in a Dragon Class in its new expansion....
    Off topic but I need to know more. Link please?

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I want my jaw to drop on Tuesday. My jaw DID NOT drop when Shadowlands was announced. I was interested, for sure, but not shook.
    I want the feeling I got when I first saw Kul Tiras in the BfA announcement, a resounding feeling of "I need to right now!"

I wonder what the big draw of the expansion will be though. Just being generally good is great and all, but it doesnt necessarily generate hype like what Legion did when it showed off the new World Quest system, and return of Illidan with playable Demon Hunters.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I remember watching the SL feature trailer and patiently waiting for the big hook like Demon Hunters or Allied Races at the end, and then it was just over having shown us zones.
    I literally said to my friend moments later "is the main feature just zones and reps?"

Mostly.

But do I think they'll do it? Hell no. They're clearly saving it for the Big Cosmic Finale so Redeemed Sargeras can come back and pull it out, immediately purifying it of all corruption as his fingers touch the grip.

Then we all just kind of crawl on his back as he flies to the Void Place with his big golden sword in hand.

...Shit, I probably shouldn't be talking about this. You know, because of the NDA.
    "So this is your prey. But why does it still live, surely it is no match for you? I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair a Void Lord. Am I mistaken?"

And then we zoom off to a smashed together medley of Illidan's leitmotif, Invincible, Garrosh's leitmotif, and a bunch of other stuff.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I remember watching the SL feature trailer and patiently waiting for the big hook like Demon Hunters or Allied Races at the end, and then it was just over having shown us zones.
    I literally said to my friend moments later "is the main feature just zones and reps?"

Mostly.
    I... like Shadowlands but yeah, it was the same thing with me.

"Is that it?" is literally what I told my friend after we finished watching the stream.

I mean, in regards to reaction to SL reveals...

"Climb the Tower of the Damned, a rogue-like inspired infinite dungeon experience."
    "Eh."
    "You can also put on blood troll face paint and Wildhammer---"
    "HOLY SHIT. MALIBU STACEY HAS A NEW HAT!"

Always best to temper reactions, lol

I was in the same boat after Shadowlands. It didn't give that ol' razzle dazzle. Everything was ho-hum to me, especially since it didn't add anything new besides story and covenants. I mean, it's hard to get excited for an expansion with no new professions, classes, races, talents, etc. besides new Death Knight races.

That said, this leak season has showed me that it can be so much worse with lazy fake leaks and even lazier trolls.

If 10.0 has strong themes of life and healing (in addition to dragons), then it would make sense to get rid of the giant sword that's been stabbing the planet for at least ~2-3 in-game years.

But do I think they'll do it? Hell no. They're clearly saving it for the Big Cosmic Finale so Redeemed Sargeras can come back and pull it out, immediately purifying it of all corruption as his fingers touch the grip.

Then we all just kind of crawl on his back as he flies to the Void Place with his big golden sword in hand.

...Shit, I probably shouldn't be talking about this. You know, because of the NDA.
    NDA for 15.0 huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    I mean, in regards to reaction to SL reveals...

"Climb the Tower of the Damned, a rogue-like inspired infinite dungeon experience."
    "Eh."
    "You can also put on blood troll face paint and Wildhammer---"
    "HOLY SHIT. MALIBU STACEY HAS A NEW HAT!"

Always best to temper reactions, lol
    I Was like 'cool they're stealing FF14's deep dungeons' lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Why would they use the covenant UI as a placeholder?
    Slightly unrelated but the choose-your-covenant UI used the Allied Race template from BfA until it was changed. Peeps were speculating on covenant allied races in beta.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baedril View Post
    I can definitely see this for the males, but if this is the new race then I cannot wait to see how they'll manage to sex-ify female Drakonids and somehow make them less than half the width of the males. Lizards don't have tits, blizz!
    I agree. I really hope they don't try to sexualize the drakonid race.

This is what female Drakonid look like, according to Hearthstone.

Vs what the males look like in Hearthstone

Chen isn't a Monk
    what exactly makes Dwarves an underground race?

This might be slightly out of the blue...

But honestly, the thing I'm looking forward to the most is something that I can't even say will happen.

WoW has shifted to a new art style, almost completely with Shadowlands, and the cheetah form tends to indicate that it's one that is going to carry over into the future. While I do not mind the artstyle so much itself (though Shadowlands I think was intentionally made to exaggerate the differences between the old and new), it is very jarring going from Shadowlands to Stormwind, for instance, when it is so vastly different.

They need to even it out, though it may not be so bad if Shadowlands was indeed exaggerated

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Slightly unrelated but the choose-your-covenant UI used the Allied Race template from BfA until it was changed. Peeps were speculating on covenant allied races in beta.
    I wonder whether we might get more allied races. Probably not for the covenant ones since they would be difficult to implement outside being faction neutral, but generally those races who players wanted from BfA like Ankoan or Rexxar ogre (whatever they were called).
    Blizzard seemed adamant they were a BfA only feature, but it was also one of their most beloved features in that expac, and was definitely one of those amazing returns on investment given how much time a givne player would spend simply levelling a new alt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    This might be slightly out of the blue...

But honestly, the thing I'm looking forward to the most is something that I can't even say will happen.

WoW has shifted to a new art style, almost completely with Shadowlands, and the cheetah form tends to indicate that it's one that is going to carry over into the future. While I do not mind the artstyle so much itself (though Shadowlands I think was intentionally made to exaggerate the differences between the old and new), it is very jarring going from Shadowlands to Stormwind, for instance, when it is so vastly different.

They need to even it out, though it may not be so bad if Shadowlands was indeed exaggerated
    Stormwind and Orgrimmar definitely need more visual updates. Really the entire old world needs a fresh coat of paint to hide the older attempts at pseudo-cartoony artstyle in favor of the version that really solidified in the last patch of MoP.

30 pages in a few hours? something new came up?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I agree. I really hope they don't try to sexualize the drakonid race.

This is what female Drakonid look like, according to Hearthstone.

Vs what the males look like in Hearthstone

I'd prefer they do the Charr routes, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    30 pages in a few hours? something new came up?
    Of course not, don't be silly.