1. #43121
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Damg that's a very detailed bingo card. If we get NPC dating in WoW before in FFXIV that would shake things up nicely. Also Tess Greymane is still single, right?
    Tell that to Ameliance.

  2. #43122
    The Insane Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    19,870
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Maybe they'll grow a new World Tree in EK, like how in the original pre-dev days they intended to have one in Quel'thalas

    Not gonna happen, it would change waay too much the "power balance" between continents, we have forsaken and belfs in EK and night elves and Draenei in kalindor

  3. #43123
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Damg that's a very detailed bingo card. If we get NPC dating in WoW before in FFXIV that would shake things up nicely. Also Tess Greymane is still single, right?
    Personally a huge fan of Lorna Crowley myself.

  4. #43124
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Really i think what Blizzard needs to do is reuse the covenant framework, trim it down, and then tie it more to the reputation.

    You don't get any player power that is useable in raids or other instanced content, but you do get a storyline, zone upgrades, and a few unique cosmetics.

    Then, instead of choosing one covenant or rep and sticking with it, you instead have all of them available, but limit how much progress you can do with them.
    You can still opt for one reputation and go fast with that one, but that would mean everything else going slower, or you can try and spread it out, but being slower overall.

    This way you have most of the upsides of covenants, but tied more to reps instead of being a weird not-quite rep. If you like one zone more than others you can still focus on that one and get full rewards. Or if you want everything you can try and spread it out and still get everything.
    I would rather have them re-use the renown system for a seasonal battlepass. Give us a big reward track full of exclusive cosmetics that everyone can work on their own pace during a season, similiar to Hearthstone. They could even make 2 per season, or have the reward track theme depaired from the season theme for freshness.

    #TEAMGIRAFFE

  5. #43125
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Not gonna happen, it would change waay too much the "power balance" between continents, we have forsaken and belfs in EK and night elves and Draenei in kalindor
    The game would be alot better if they stopped caring about balance between factions. Every continent needing to have a split amount of zones, capitols, based on faction is nothing but restricting the game. Especially when it comes to lore and story decisions, like having to arbitrarily kill/retire characters because the other faction lost one too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I would rather have them re-use the renown system for a seasonal battlepass. Give us a big reward track full of exclusive cosmetics that everyone can work on their own pace during a season, similiar to Hearthstone. They could even make 2 per season, or have the reward track theme depaired from the season theme for freshness.
    I agree fully.

  6. #43126
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    ... NPC dating?

    Really?
    ESO also is planning to add it slowly (we got followers last expac, a few more this xpac and supposedly down the line I'll get to romance that Imperial mage).

  7. #43127
    Immortal Shadochi's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Shit Throne
    Posts
    7,803
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/7D2we0w.png[IMG]
    I mean honestly the CTR PC Release and WotLK classic are most likely not happening, as the event is for the next wow expansion and not a regular blizzcon opening ceremony for which these cards are made before so they sometimes have other projects
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

  8. #43128
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I would rather have them re-use the renown system for a seasonal battlepass. Give us a big reward track full of exclusive cosmetics that everyone can work on their own pace during a season, similiar to Hearthstone. They could even make 2 per season, or have the reward track theme depaired from the season theme for freshness.
    As long as progress is not tied to a couple of repeatable tasks but can be gained from pretty much everything like Valor in MoP, I'm game. Would prefer it to not be 100% timegated (like let us grind a bit as well but with strong diminishing returns)

  9. #43129
    Scarab Lord ercarp's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Suramar
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Oh, I like this one a lot. I should add some more images to mine as well, gives it a bit more color.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Well to be fair that kind of stuff worked quite well in KOTOR - I doubt it would work in WoW though. Also why date an npc if you can date .... some real rp person?
    I don't think NPC dating belongs in a game like WoW, but I would still rather choose that over trying to date some random G.I.R.L in RP.

  10. #43130
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    ... NPC dating?

    Really?
    Fable had it. Was cringe and pointless, but I guess if we are going with housing, then why not have an npc stay there and flirt emote you when you enter the house.

  11. #43131
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    isn't memes the whole point?




    Wait what? In Quel'Thalas? The very much non-nelf zone? Dang they had some weird ideas back then.
    I mean usually even the High Elf variant of elves is very much in tune with nature. They would just combine Nature magic with Arcane. The Farstriders are rangers not arcane magic users and were very important to High Elf society.

  12. #43132
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I mean honestly the CTR PC Release and WotLK classic are most likely not happening, as the event is for the next wow expansion and not a regular blizzcon opening ceremony for which these cards are made before so they sometimes have other projects
    I know, I just ran out of things I realistically could see and started just putting things I want to see.

  13. #43133
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaker69 View Post
    Fable had it. Was cringe and pointless, but I guess if we are going with housing, then why not have an npc stay there and flirt emote you when you enter the house.
    We will neither get housing or NPC dating.

    Biggest waste of resources.

    They need to fix the Game and not add pointless stuff like the above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

    You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

  14. #43134
    The Insane Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    19,870
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    The game would be alot better if they stopped caring about balance between factions. Every continent needing to have a split amount of zones, capitols, based on faction is nothing but restricting the game. Especially when it comes to lore and story decisions, like having to arbitrarily kill/retire characters because the other faction lost one too.
    I disagree, the game was better when they did care for balance between factions, and the game would be even better if they could care again.

    One of the best periods in this department was cataclysm where he had mirrored quests so we didn't had to do quests with the opposite factions or opposite faction races.

    Especially when it comes to lore and story decisions, like having to arbitrarily kill/retire characters because the other faction lost one too.
    That only happens when alliance lose something, so they a horde character, not the other way around.

  15. #43135
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Do you want to convince me to roll Night Elves? Cause that's how you concvince me to roll Night Elves.
    I, too, want to play a Harlequin.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

  16. #43136
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    We will neither get housing or NPC dating.

    Biggest waste of resources.

    They need to fix the Game and not add pointless stuff like the above.
    Yeah, they can fix the game by adding things to actually do and work on outside of raiding, M+ and BGs.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I disagree, the game was better when they did care for balance between factions, and the game would be even better if they could care again.

    That only happens when alliance lose something, so they a horde character, not the other way around.
    They killed Admiral Taylor in WoD specifically because of Nazgrim's death in SoO. They're having Anduin go Thrall-mode and peace out because the Horde lost Sylvanas.

    The only time it's ever been the other way around was killing Vol'jin because of Varian, and he's coming back so it doesn't even matter anymore.

  17. #43137
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Yeah, they can fix the game by adding things to actually do and work on outside of raiding, M+ and BGs.

    - - - Updated - - -



    They killed Admiral Taylor in WoD specifically because of Nazgrim's death in SoO. They're having Anduin go Thrall-mode and peace out because the Horde lost Sylvanas.

    The only time it's ever been the other way around was killing Vol'jin because of Varian, and he's coming back so it doesn't even matter anymore.
    How about they make raiding, m+ (dungeons), PvP, Class Design, daily Content good first before they focus on adding completly irrelevant minor things like NPC dating or Housing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

    You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

  18. #43138
    Immortal Zelk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Posts
    7,161
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Yeah, they can fix the game by adding things to actually do and work on outside of raiding, M+ and BGs.

    - - - Updated - - -



    They killed Admiral Taylor in WoD specifically because of Nazgrim's death in SoO. They're having Anduin go Thrall-mode and peace out because the Horde lost Sylvanas.

    The only time it's ever been the other way around was killing Vol'jin because of Varian, and he's coming back so it doesn't even matter anymore.
    Vol'Jin was sacrificed for Sylvanas not Varian

  19. #43139
    I am Murloc! Wangming's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Not Azeroth
    Posts
    5,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    We will neither get housing or NPC dating.

    Biggest waste of resources.

    They need to fix the Game and not add pointless stuff like the above.
    Pointless stuff like that is what would fix the game. One of the biggest problems is there is fuck all to do beside gearing up for raids as a second job with no pay. Casual content completely independent of the gear threadmill would be a huge draw for new players and an incentive to keep subbed in months with no new content.

  20. #43140
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    We will neither get housing or NPC dating.

    Biggest waste of resources.

    They need to fix the Game and not add pointless stuff like the above.
    I disagree that it is pointless and waste of resources, but I also don't think it would happen. They tried and failed with Garrison. That is it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Vol'Jin was sacrificed for Sylvanas not Varian
    Everyone was sacrificed for Sylvanas....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •