Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    Ahhh Youuu.... good work detective B) but as You see in history there is some trolling too years ago ;p Soo... someone can take me seriously, or not.
    All I would say now is - stop dreaming about tinker (this time), it's dragon xpac
    If you admit to having trolled, why should anyone believe you. You keep changing your name so that people don't realize it's you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Oh I wanna join in! (my "what I'll get"s are pessimistic worst case scenarios in some cases but still what I think is most likely)

*everything besides Tinker*
    Can I play your expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Can I play your expansion?
    Sure just figure out how to give me mind control powers so I can get the Blizz devs to make it haha
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Sure just figure out how to give me mind control powers so I can get the Blizz devs to make it haha
    You've got a deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    While it may be a decent template for a dragonknight class or something like that, at the end of the day it's another melee class. It would be nice of we'd get a ranged class for a change (instead of losing them).
    Agreed. We need more ranged classes.

I just hope the human houses are for this expansion and not one in 20000 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Time doesn't flow any different in the Shadowlands.

Souls in there simply perceive time differently.
    Hmm More or less, even in the new Novel Zovaal tells Sylvanas in their first meeting that if she doesn't hurry back she could end up returning to a body only made of bones due to time in the SL / Maw being completely whack. There's basically no sense of time, its' not really that it's slower or faster.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Oh I love Mechagon's mechanics. I could not care less about Mechagnomes or the islands aesthetics, but the systems were top notch. My ideal world revamp would be implementing systems like it across the world to give life and reason to visit zones again. The rotating guests, public work projects, the "Mechagon Tinkering" sub-profession, all fantastic things that I would have loved to see used more in world design. Contrasting with things like Nazjatars world events and vignettes, I felt 8.2 was the absolute height of the games design for outdoor zones, and was thoroughly disappointed in 8.3 and everything after.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you know what, that is a good point. I never really factored how the actual impact on the BfA major allies was not arbitrarily kept equal.
    You may have loved Mechagon but I absolutely abhored it, I most definitely prefered Nazjatar.

I hope to never see another Gnome related place again that you are forced to go to and sped copious amounts of time doing.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Oh I love Mechagon's mechanics. I could not care less about Mechagnomes or the islands aesthetics, but the systems were top notch. My ideal world revamp would be implementing systems like it across the world to give life and reason to visit zones again. The rotating guests, public work projects, the "Mechagon Tinkering" sub-profession, all fantastic things that I would have loved to see used more in world design. Contrasting with things like Nazjatars world events and vignettes, I felt 8.2 was the absolute height of the games design for outdoor zones, and was thoroughly disappointed in 8.3 and everything after.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you know what, that is a good point. I never really factored how the actual impact on the BfA major allies was not arbitrarily kept equal.
    Agreed. Systems wise Mechagon has to be one of my favorite zones.
    Would hope we could get something similar next expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

This prediction thing sounds funny, I'll write down mine

Theme
    What I Want: Dragons & Dragon Isles
    What I'll Get: Dragons as a side/initial plot then Light and Turalyon

New Races
    What I Want:
    Drakonids and more customizations for existing races
    What I'll Get: Nothing

New Class
    What I Want:
    Dragonsworn and class skins
    What I'll Get: No new class

Main Characters
    What I Want:
    Murozond/Nozdormu, Alexstrasza, Chromie, Calia, Tyrande
    What I'll Get: Bane, Malfurion, Turalyon and Thrall.

New Features
    What I Want:
    Paragon Point system you carry over in the next xpack
    What I'll Get: Dragonflights as Covenants, Heart of Azeroth revamp
    Last edited by NikolaiShade; 2022-04-17 at 04:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    The Classes wouldnt end up this bad if Blizzard didnt intentionally butcher them starting from WoD and going specifically into Legion with their horrible Spec focus.

You're making it sound like endgame content suffers because there is not enough varied casual content? Currently you can do pet battles, transmog farming, alt leveling, professions and all the available endgame content like PvP, BGs, Arenas, Raids and Dungeons aswell as the Covenants. I dont really see why there needs to be more.

The problem is that the endgame content is straight up shit. Who enjoys running into the Maw every day, Korthia, Torghast, the horrible Legendaries exactly? And around that you have poor Class design, and to top it off, PvP is an absolute nightmare that is by now completly ignored by Blizzard and the Raids and Dungeons are as dull as ever.

And you want to tell me, this is fixxed by housing and NPC dating, and similiar things like that?
    Hot take, but classes were fine in WoD. Some specs improved in Legion. Spell effects were updated, and specs were reworked to make talents less of a nightmare to balance.

I do miss MoP hunter, so i’ll say MoP-Legion was a great time for them to refine classes, but they got neutered in BfA, with some specs unrecognizable in SL. They didn’t even have to reinvent the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Agreed. Systems wise Mechagon has to be one of my favorite zones.
    Would hope we could get something similar next expansion.
    Zereth Mortis is extremely similar to Mechagon really.
    It has a similar crafting system. It has a similar setup with unique rares. Same combination of respawning and unique treasures.

I almost wonder whether ZM fails in that regard because it might be too large. Mechagon is nice and compact with everything but that one island close by. In ZM meanwhile everything is quite far apart with all the dead space.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Zereth Mortis is extremely similar to Mechagon really.
    It has a similar crafting system. It has a similar setup with unique rares. Same combination of respawning and unique treasures.

I almost wonder whether ZM fails in that regard because it might be too large. Mechagon is nice and compact with everything but that one island close by. In ZM meanwhile everything is quite far apart with all the dead space.
    No, that's the good thing about Zereth Mortis - it feels like a zone, not like tiny Mechagon which felt like an gnome adventure theme park. Also Zereth Mortis has a tons of new mounts while Mechagon only had ... 3 or so?

ZM is thousand times better than boring Mechagon (which felt btw horrible without flying, unlike ZM).

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'd be more than happy if the new class was just a mail-wearing copy-paste of Dragoons from FFXIV.
    sounds like you have some proof of there being a new class at all ?

oh, and btw: just 1 another day… let the disappointment begin!

edit:
    announcement minute1: „no new class“. bam!
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-04-17 at 04:33 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    It's as interesting as vampire stuff, so not at all.
    Ye the dragon stuff seems boring as fuck tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    This prediction thing sounds funny, I'll write down mine

Theme
    What I Want: Dragons & Dragon Isles
    What I'll Get: Dragons as a side/initial plot then Light and Turalyon

New Races
    What I Want:
    Drakonids and more customizations for existing races
    What I'll Get: Nothing

New Class
    What I Want:
    Dragonsworn and class skins
    What I'll Get: No new class

Main Characters
    What I Want:
    Murozond/Nozdormu, Alexstrasza, Chromie, Calia, Tyrande
    What I'll Get: Bane, Malfurion, Turalyon and Thrall.

New Features
    What I Want:
    Paragon Point system you carry over in the next xpack
    What I'll Get: Dragonflights as Covenants, Heart of Azeroth revamp
    it seems… you want…. dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    sounds like you have some proof of there being a new class at all ?
    No proof, just that it's been 6 years (potentially 7 by the time 10.0 releases if there's still no class) since they added a new class to the game. I think it would be good to add one now if they want to win back any of the players they lost with BfA and SL.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oof, on reveal day this thread will turn into a Twitch Chat when it comes to message speed. Hype did not spare me at all, am stocked af for the 19th.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Ye the dragon stuff seems boring as fuck tbh.
    yep, get a bit same feeling in my guts.

while many of us don’t want another halfassed outer space like expansion, we at the same time don’t want boring dragons. 17 years of wow were full of dragon stuff. i would say wow had enough dragons. so…

7+ Year Old Account
    1 day, 23 hours, 23 minutes and 7 seconds left to go.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    it seems… you want…. dragons.
    yes and no, I'd like an expack like Legion were the main theme is the same for the whole ride, being it Dragonflight (maybe) I expect dragons