Pre-announcement days are always the hypest!! Honestly I wouldn't mind if we got nothing because I'm ready for the surprise and to see which part of the leak (if any) is real! Thanks for the hype train over the last few weeks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bsirk View Post
    Not gonna lie...I sat here and burst out laughing when I read that. lol
    LOL You can still like someone, but think they're full of shit. Glad to have made you laugh though~
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

My work has an all hands meeting overlapping with the live announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Everything has issues if you look deep enough and with intent. So....don't.
    Yeah, not really a matter of looking too deep when the issues are right there on the surface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    My work has an all hands meeting overlapping with the live announcement
    My brother is at work too so he can't watch the stream. The timing sucks for a lot of people. I'm fortunate enough to be at home when it's on air but I definitely sympathize with everyone that can't be there for it.

What was Blizzard thinking streaming the announcement on a weekday?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    In terms of WoW expansion announcements this entire situation is pretty unique, but very normal in the gaming world. Time is pretty normal to for press embargo lifts as well. Likely also means the big gaming press names will have articles up at the top of the hour before it's actually announced, so those that really can't wait should probably be checking that out while the stream lags -slightly- behind information wise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Agree with most things in there. But you think we won't get class skins? I think those are more likely to happen than the micro classes knowing Blizzard.
    Oh I totally would like class skins (even more if they are what allied races are to base races), I just think that the glyph rework could basically do the same and give more options in the end so I went with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    My brother is at work too so he can't watch the stream. The timing sucks for a lot of people. I'm fortunate enough to be at home when it's on air but I definitely sympathize with everyone that can't be there for it.

Might be aiming to placate the EU crowd for once. The timing on this announcement is perfect for a late dinner for me.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Might be aiming to placate the EU crowd for once. The timing on this announcement is perfect for a late dinner for me.
    I mean the announcement is 1 hour before than the blizzcon opening ceremony is usually IIRC, main difference IMO being that it is on a tuesday vs friday for blizzcon
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I miss anything in the last couple of days besides speculation?

5+ Year Old Account
    bruh the stream is at 2am for me ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I would imagine that they looked at worldwide timing and it gives the day for the rollout of more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I mean the announcement is 1 hour before than the blizzcon opening ceremony is usually IIRC, main difference IMO being that it is on a tuesday vs friday for blizzcon
    It's because the servers are gonna come up from maintenance with 10.0 already up and activated on the live version of the game. No beta, no testing, just raw discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    bruh the stream is at 2am for me ...
    I wish it was 2am for me! lol

Like the last ff14 fanfest was perfect since it started right when I get off work and lasted all the way until my normal bed time.

But I'm night/graveyard person, so I know that's super inconvenient for most

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It's because the servers are gonna come up from maintenance with 10.0 already up and activated on the live version of the game. No beta, no testing, just raw discovery.
    That does get me thinking. It would be quite an interesting change of pace for the expansion announcements if instead of the usual of zones existing in this hypothetical future between announcement and Alpha beginning. If instead Blizzard just gives the primers on each zone, and then immediately opens Alpha and lets players figure out the zones that way (for the most part).
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Yeah, I assume starting tomorrow we will be full f5 mode on trademark/copyright trackers and dragonflight.blizzard.com
    It's already on TESS

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm gonna go to sleep now - just want to share this cute picture I found on pinterest, should have used it for "Aspect Power" but oh well:

Look how cuuuute they are!

Nozdormu will ask for help in resisting the whispers of the Void that will turn him into Murozond (it is confirmed that Nozdormu turns into Murozond due to Old God machinations). Vereesa, who has a history with dragons from the novel, will suggest her sister Alleria to aid him.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Nozdormu will ask for help in resisting the whispers of the Void that will turn him into Murozond (it is confirmed that Nozdormu turns into Murozond due to Old God machinations). Vereesa, who has a history with dragons from the novel, will suggest her sister Alleria to aid him.
    But who do they take orders from? That's right Kobold chieftain.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I assume starting tomorrow we will be full f5 mode on trademark/copyright trackers and dragonflight.blizzard.com
    And maybe a last minute real leak.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)