10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    In terms of WoW expansion announcements this entire situation is pretty unique, but very normal in the gaming world. Time is pretty normal to for press embargo lifts as well. Likely also means the big gaming press names will have articles up at the top of the hour before it's actually announced, so those that really can't wait should probably be checking that out while the stream lags -slightly- behind information wise.
    Not sure how big of a lag you're talking about, but I remember the website for the expansion has usually gone up during the announcement (usually during the trailer or slightly before it) and there's almost always been more information than the trailer gave away.

So, for those unable to watch the stream live, refreshing https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/dragonflight or https://dragonflight.blizzard.com might also be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Nozdormu will ask for help in resisting the whispers of the Void that will turn him into Murozond (it is confirmed that Nozdormu turns into Murozond due to Old God machinations). Vereesa, who has a history with dragons from the novel, will suggest her sister Alleria to aid him.
    But since he can see the future/his death then Vereesa would‘ve already helped him and it would still happen.

But of course it could also mean that it did happen and it at least slowed the progress of him turning.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Not sure how big of a lag you're talking about, but I remember the website for the expansion has usually gone up during the announcement (usually during the trailer or slightly before it) and there's almost always been more information than the trailer gave away.

So, for those unable to watch the stream live, refreshing https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/dragonflight might also be a good idea.
    Oh, definitely, yeah. Expecting the press kit to become publicly available during the announcement too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Might be aiming to placate the EU crowd for once. The timing on this announcement is perfect for a late dinner for me.
    Maybe, but my brother and I are from EU and he's still at work when it streams so it's not like it's perfect timing for everyone in the EU either.

Maybe, but my brother and I are from EU and he's still at work when it streams so it's not like it's perfect timing for everyone in the EU either.
    At 17:00 BST most in UK will be coming home from work or not left at that time.

Nozdormu will ask for help in resisting the whispers of the Void that will turn him into Murozond (it is confirmed that Nozdormu turns into Murozond due to Old God machinations). Vereesa, who has a history with dragons from the novel, will suggest her sister Alleria to aid him.
    Meh. It would make more sense for him to ask for help to ensure his fall doesn't cause more harm than necessary. He knows he can't prevent it.

My brother is at work too so he can't watch the stream. The timing sucks for a lot of people. I'm fortunate enough to be at home when it's on air but I definitely sympathize with everyone that can't be there for it.

What was Blizzard thinking streaming the announcement on a weekday?
    I rmembet watching the legion announcement around the same time as this one and during a weekday as I was in the office. So nothing uncommon to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    At 17:00 BST most in UK will be coming home from work or not left at that time.
    Yeah, it's weird, the chain of bars they're doing a live stream event with only opens in London at the time the stream starts.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    I rmembet watching the legion announcement around the same time as this one and during a weekday as I was in the office. So nothing uncommon to me.
    Yes, I just looked at August 2015 from Gamescom Legion announcement. News sites were putting out information from the reveal anywhere from 9-10 a.m. PDT/12-1 p.m. EDT.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Well, I'm gonna go to sleep now - just want to share this cute picture I found on pinterest, should have used it for "Aspect Power" but oh well:

Look how cuuuute they are!
    That is wholesome art! Good night Lady. Sweet dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I suggest everyone gets a good amount of sleep tonight. Announcement week starts tomorrow and as we all know the day before usually isn't one to not be paying attention. Don't forget to enjoy the ride, everyone!
    Thank you, parrot-friend!

Rest and peace upon you as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im off to bed, tomorrow for us EU peeps is the big day (tho still 2 sleeps and workdays before then)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Im off to bed, tomorrow for us EU peeps is the big day (tho still 2 sleeps and workdays before then)
    Yup, still 2 sleeps away unfortunately. But hopefully there will be some new leaks to talk about on the day before the reveal.

1+ Year Old Account
    This close to the reveal, personally, I don't want to see any "leaks". I want FULL HYPE TRAIN AHEAD between now and reveal event.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    The Europeans are going to bed, quick post smooth Wrathion

Some Europeans like me have a fucked up sleep schedule and won't go to bed until like 6 AM

Any idea how the actual announcement is going to be like?

I really hope its going to be similar to blizzcon where we would get the "Whats next" and "Deep dive" panels.

If its just like the 9.2 announcement i will be really dissapointed, where it was just a simple 10 min video

Quote Originally Posted by Gorefiend1 View Post

I really hope its going to be similar to blizzcon where we would get the "Whats next" and "Deep dive" panels.

If its just like the 9.2 announcement i will be really dissapointed, where it was just a simple 10 min video

Since its on YT and Twitch it won't be anything as intricate as Blizzcon is with it's special layout, but they will probably go into details as well.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorefiend1 View Post

From what I know/have heard, it will be rather lengthy; however, I am hearing mixed signals as to whether it will be live (livestream) or pre-recorded (livestream).

He became moruzond because of the whispers driving him to mess with his timeline

At this point he doesn’t need an elf because Wrathion made that potion remember?