Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    You are behind, Ercarp mentioned the similarity almost immediately.
    Then why are people talking about it, I dont get it really. The guy had 3 calls before 7.0: 2 which were a given and 1 which was 100% false. Guldan observing DH's training? lol. Illidan in 7.0 and DH class were a given since we were 100% getting a Legion expansion. Blurry images like this are always fake. We got a cinematic image leak last expac and it was full HD. There is no reason why this guy should be believed over any other random leaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    Yea, I'm a big fan of outland, but I was disappointed with the expansion, even though there were some things I enjoyed. Just felt like orc was coming out of my eyes and ears during that expansion. Though I still to this day love Gorgrond as one of my favorite zones. I don't know why, I do not know why, probably the music.
    They didn't miss with wod imo. Every zone was fantastic. If wod had world quests and mythic plus dungeons as well as 1 more tier and patch zone it could very well have been one of the best expansions.

Logging in for the first time in a while just to add in that I think the image is real. I remember for Shadowlands when so many of you were saying it was "fake" as well. We all know how that turned out. I'll be shocked if that image wasn't real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGMYT View Post
    It's definitely on my list. But I don't have an interview this time around unfortunally
    Oh bummer. Thanks for answering.

I have to say, i'm not sure why people say that's Silvermoon. Elven architecture, sure. But it doesn't really fit Silvermoon particularly well.

Well goodbye Evoker, it was fun believing you for a couple days.

Tomorrow’s reveal is going to be interesting….

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    That's what I've been saying!

We don't need no CSI tech, it's plain as day.
    And thus, the GARROSH REVAMP TEAM is born.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Personally, the sub model doesn't bother me too much but I wouldn't mind seeing the tokens go away (yeah right); launching on consoles would be...interesting...given the challenges of porting to consoles
    Man I would fucking love WoW on consoles. Being able to bang out dailies or whatever casual content on the couch or in bed would be a game changer for me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I have to say, i'm not sure why people say that's Silvermoon. Elven architecture, sure. But it doesn't really fit Silvermoon particularly well.
    Desperation out of popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    So someone was listening to my skybox ramblings.
    You deduced the expansion will include clouds. Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    Those, who asked for something new...
    Speaking of "something new", apparently there were a bunch of new back slot models datamined, but they were all encrypted. Supposedly there are 5 of them and 2 different color variants, and they're encrypted using the same key as the emerald drake effect that was datamined a while back.

Any report on these? The theories I've heard is that they are either wings for each of the dragonflights, or a pet dragon backpack, similar to the murloc one we got a while ago.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    I'm wondering if Mike Ybarra's "the future of Warcraft" means there will be a major change in either the sub model, platforms, or content release. We've been so focused on the in game possibilities, but we haven't spoken much about the out of game functions that could see a lot of change.

Personally, the sub model doesn't bother me too much but I wouldn't mind seeing the tokens go away (yeah right); launching on consoles would be...interesting...given the challenges of porting to consoles.

Anyway, back to in game stuff...why Garrosh, again? Does it make sense to anyone?
    A console release would be good, but first there are stuff needed. Like controller support, a new UI, and a complete ban of AddOns. Anything beside cosmetic stuff like reshade would be a huge advantage against console players and compromize the integrity of world first races and rated PvP.

As for Garrosh, why not? He is the best character.

I'm still hoping we get a drakonid/reptilian playable race. Knowing my luck though, it'll probably be horned elves with a travel form.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Then why are people talking about it, I dont get it really.
    Because there is nothing else to talk about, and, real or fake, that's the most substance ripe for speculation that a post has had in a at the very least a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    That was the first thing that stood out to me. It reminded me of some of the BfA skyboxes, Mechagon in particular.

- - - Updated - - -

So someone was listening to my skybox ramblings.
    Its not a bad point, but the Mechagon skybox doesn't have all the wispy clouds on the left. Its very similar, but its far from being a cut and paste of any of the WoW skyboxes I've seen in the last 17 years.

Are we seriously getting offended over dragon rape in a game with race wars and war crimes?

or was it sarcasm, in that case im sorry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexjimithing View Post
    Man I would fucking love WoW on consoles. Being able to bang out dailies or whatever casual content on the couch or in bed would be a game changer for me personally.
    Preach man. I also want more in game stuff in a mobile app. Pet battles are an obvious choice, but fishing is where it is at. I have the whole design ready to go, just need someone to listen XD
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I was sort of entertaining his truthfullness despite the riddiculoiusness of the november release date, but he PM-ed me that Shadowlands has more subscribers than BfA. Regardless of my personal beliefs on the matter, not even shareholders are told exact sub numbers, so somone like him with just PR packages would certainly know fuck all about the subject.

And if my intutition is correct, all we know is the title. Tomorrow will be interesting.
    Honestly I'm in the same boat as you, I've read everything I'm just to lazy to respond but since reveal is tomorrow I think the name and potentially that pic that we got ~2 hours before the name are confirmed, nothing else.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    They didn't miss with wod imo. Every zone was fantastic. If wod had world quests and mythic plus dungeons as well as 1 more tier and patch zone it could very well have been one of the best expansions.
    A big problem with WoD was how the stuff it added were necessary and good but not worth a raid tier. The model updates and the stat squish were a huge deal. Both were needed for the long term health of the game. But the tradeoff was waiting in your not customizable enough Garrison for something to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    Are we seriously getting offended over dragon rape in a game with race wars and war crimes?

or was it sarcasm, in that case im sorry.
    I mean they replaced paintings of women showing mild cleavage with fruitbowls.