Quote Originally Posted by Evwaldi View Post
    There is allways a reason 99% of leaks are low res
    Halo Infinite was leaked a long time ago and everyone called it a photoshopped image of H5, but it was just using older models with a really rudimentary UI over it. They were also blurry. The only hi-rez fake image I've seen is the Cataclysm leak on MMO-Champ.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Chinese-friend
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...y-of-the-Light

Dragons...just a delicious side dish. Alex ,Kalec.. They're just small characters in WoW,not even bench players.
    Dragonflight?Who will be the final boss?Galakrond?Chromatus?DW2.0? LMFAO,What kind of minions are these guys,we beat N'zoth not long ago.

People seem to be taking the wrong conclusion from the (presumed) hooded Garrosh model.

It's not a "why him, now? What could it meeeeean?" story puzzle.

It's an easy deconfirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    They didn't miss with wod imo. Every zone was fantastic. If wod had world quests and mythic plus dungeons as well as 1 more tier and patch zone it could very well have been one of the best expansions.
    Your avatar belongs in Elden Ring as a boss or something, but to put that post into context, it was in response to a post where the next 3 expansions were shown and the box art for the next 3 expansions were all kind of satire, and the 3rd predicted expansion was titled "back to the Draenor." with the same exact box art as WoD, but the orc had white hair this time lol. I forget his name.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    Are we seriously getting offended over dragon rape in a game with race wars and war crimes?

or was it sarcasm, in that case im sorry.
    The world has moved to viewing fiction as a political statement. By having dragon rape in the story, it means that anyone attached to the product supports sexual violence against others and that it is morally okay to do so.

Before you ask, no I don't think this is of sane mind. But that's where we're at. Its also why I find these images highly eyebrow raising because the big drama that will come up during this expansion will be the retconning of the Dragonmaw Clan and Alexstraszas' story.

Fiction is fiction. It can depict whatever it wants and showcase whatever it wants limiting the scope of a what can be contained in a fictional universe by virtue of politicism is frankly just silly and it destroys the immersion of the universe.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexjimithing View Post
    Man I would fucking love WoW on consoles. Being able to bang out dailies or whatever casual content on the couch or in bed would be a game changer for me personally.
    YES! I am not alone then! PLEASE WoW on consoles!! PLEASE!!!

Correct me if I am wrong but there are rumours about an interface revamp, right? Perfect chance to do something more console-friendly, which is in line with the work that they did in Shadowlands to support controllers.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    A console release would be good, but first there are stuff needed. Like controller support, a new UI, and a complete ban of AddOns. Anything beside cosmetic stuff like reshade would be a huge advantage against console players and compromize the integrity of world first races and rated PvP.

As for Garrosh, why not? He is the best character.
    ESO is on console and has addons on PC.

Granted, console players don't play on PC worlds and vice versa, but i don't recall if they ever stated addons were part of the reason or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Time magic = arcane magic, it could be as simple as that.
    If it's like this;

https://heroesofthestorm.fandom.com/wiki/Chromie

There's no issue. As long as dragon transformation is part of the package.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokinya View Post
    Its not a bad point, but the Mechagon skybox doesn't have all the wispy clouds on the left. Its very similar, but its far from being a cut and paste of any of the WoW skyboxes I've seen in the last 17 years.
    To be fair, someone able to make a fake this good would have no problem with adding in a few extra clouds and changing the shapes of some of the other ones.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    Are we seriously getting offended over dragon rape in a game with race wars and war crimes?

or was it sarcasm, in that case im sorry.
    Well it is poor timing you know. We aren't even a year away when all the sexual misconduct over the years came to light. I mean if you were sued by the federal government for drving and employee to suicide with constant sexual harassment, maybe not depic or allude to the rape of any sentient being in your games for the forseeable future? It's just good manners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    To be fair, someone able to make a fake this good would have no problem with adding in a few extra clouds and changing the shapes of some of the other ones.
    Indeed. Also it being small and blurry can hide any mistakes. Also reposing that Garrosh CGI figure is very simple in Photoshop. Even a novice could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    People seem to be taking the wrong conclusion from the (presumed) hooded Garrosh model.

It's not a "why him, now? What could it meeeeean?" story puzzle.

It's an easy deconfirmation.
    I mean the Garrosh rig for the WoD cinematic looks very similar to the body used for Saurfang when he goes to meet Thrall. The whole model used in the image is very different than the Garrosh rig other than the overall body type being similar.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post

Granted, console players don't play on PC worlds and vice versa, but i don't recall if they ever stated addons were part of the reason or not.
    Console players also can barely complete the raids on hard mode. Trial trifectas happen many months later in console than on PC largely because of addons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    A console release would be good, but first there are stuff needed. Like controller support, a new UI, and a complete ban of AddOns. Anything beside cosmetic stuff like reshade would be a huge advantage against console players and compromize the integrity of world first races and rated PvP.

As for Garrosh, why not? He is the best character.
    While not a fan of Garrosh, that's not my reason for questioning the choice, I just feel like he has ran his course; supported the Horde in Northrend, took over as WC in Cata, main antagonist in MoP, major role in the events of WoD, and a good cameo and sendoff in SL...I'd really like to have Thrall back in the picture, and I wonder why he's been such a bench player amongst the NPC's since Cata. Although I've probably forgotten a million story beats that answer that question
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. But you know it would still mean that we need separate esports events and world first races for console and PC. Or console players will feel like second rate citizens. Maybe it works for ESO cause it's not that competitive, you know. Blizzard is too heavily invested in Esports to drop it.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evwaldi View Post
    Ok but this is a game so why its not allowed when it’s fictional?
    Good question, the problem is that fictional content these days is seen as an endorsement of the bad thing rather than rationally realizing it is part of the fictional universe for more intents than sexual gratification, pro-sexual violence, misogyny from the authors. (in this case with Alexstrasza's backstory)

Obviously some people will point out things where this is the case and fair enough. But, again the Dragonmaw Clan has existed since Warcraft 2 days (not by name). Alexstrasza's name has nothing to do with Alex Afrasiabi and also again we're starting to ask questions that are so goofy in the first place.
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-04-18 at 08:09 PM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokinya View Post
    I mean the Garrosh rig for the WoD cinematic looks very similar to the body used for Saurfang when he goes to meet Thrall. The whole model used in the image is very different than the Garrosh rig other than the overall body type being similar.
    The entire hood and collar is damn identical. The body shape could be a function of the angle and the low-ass quality. To me it's almost indistinguishable outside color.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who played WoW on PC with a controller knows that addons wouldn't be the main issue. Controller is ok for questing and outworld stuff, but healers would just have an impossible time healing unless everything was made to be an AoE heal, and tanks too probably with targeting (would affect dps as well I guess).

Can you imagine trying to write out macros with a controller keyboard?

Yeah wow as the base game has many issues for controller play in the endgame avenues of content.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I don't disagree, but I think the fact that we're talking about the image being pretty credible and a good "fake" attempt means that the odds of it being real are really, really good. Most of the peeps in the 9.0 speculation thread said Bolvar was fake too even though some of us (myself included knew it was real in an instant). If this is a fake attempt at making an image from a cinematic its the best fake I've ever come across in 17 years of having this same discussion haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Because there is nothing else to talk about, and, real or fake, that's the most substance ripe for speculation that a post has had in a at the very least a few days.
    People be taking people messing around and getting speculation over something that is real or fake for the funsies as a personal unsult