Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    I'd be shocked if this got approved by Blizzard artists. The model too on the character select screens usually have a stance and don't stand statically upright like that.
    Bro the expansion isnt even in Alpha stage yet...fixing the character creation stuff is probably not on the priority list until late development.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    It's fake, stop getting all worked up.
    Says guy with the worst track record ever

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if it's real or not. I just need to be able to pick what race my humanoid form is.

Please.

Why is it "Druid Talent Points" and "Restoriation Talent Points". Was that explained previously? Are there going to be class specific talent points and then you also get to choose 1 spec tree?

10+ Year Old Account
    Particle effect on 3rd image looks similar to the datamined mount.

The more I picture this dragon race in my head it keeps getting goofier. How will they hold weapons etc. in their dragon form? Worgens at least make sense, but this is a dragon... imagine it holding a dagger or something .. just what?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Look at the shadow under the dragon in the last pic, it confirms this is fake.
    That's what I thought as well. It just didn't look right.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's not the select screen, it's the character creation screen.
    Where the model does just stand still.
    Mkay Mkay. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    There is an image of the dragon race in battle. Where is the armor???????
    Not claiming it's real, but if these are taken from pre-alpha early design, it could just be they didn't have armor visuals implemented yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Particle effect on 3rd image looks similar to the datamined mount.
    It looks similar to the spraycan tool in photoshop with high diameter setting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    There is an image of the dragon race in battle. Where is the armor???????
    Dragons don't wear armor.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Lol. My record is fine, actually.

Back when Legion was about to be announced, I had a large thread where I claimed it would happen at Gamescom. Nobody believed me, but I was correct and vindicated. Name was MojoRisin back then.

And I was right about SL too, since my name was referring to a fake leak.
    Bruh you *insisted* the actual SL was a hoax for weeks after blizzcon

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Dragons don't wear armor.
    Plenty of Dragonkin do though, and wield spears and the like.

The winged dracthyr is clearly a female. What if the bulky one in the image with Alex in the background is the male? Sexual dimorphism and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Though I do have to say.
    The stance and the bottom animation looks awfully like the DH Metamorphosis animations...
    Not at my computer now or I'd try and compare them
    They might have very well reused that.

I don't get why anyone thinks a dragon form would wear armor... Do any of the lore dragons wear their humanoid armor in dragon form?

Quote Originally Posted by Eunomii View Post
    Bro the expansion isnt even in Alpha stage yet...fixing the character creation stuff is probably not on the priority list until late development.
    Idk mayyyne. It looks weird as hell. Like the textures do resemble wow art, but freaking bizarro. Still cool I guess if we could just fly in that form. pick up another party member on our back and double fly off into the sunset.

I am praying to the gods this is fake.... like... how could this get past development?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDare View Post
    Why is it "Druid Talent Points" and "Restoriation Talent Points". Was that explained previously? Are there going to be class specific talent points and then you also get to choose 1 spec tree?
    As i said it looks like u have talents for class, and then on right side for spec. Looks like by screens, no details yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    I don't get why anyone thinks a dragon form would wear armor... Do any of the lore dragons wear their humanoid armor in dragon form?
    If it is a race, why wouldn't it wear armor? I mean, wolves don't wear armor but worgen players aren't running around naked.