Quote Originally Posted by Biruteka View Post
    How that shit can look so bad? Wtf is a billionarie company
    It looks bad because it's fake.

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    Are you an alt of... you know who?
    My first thought also

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    IF those are real, it wouldn't surprise me if the Incubus was just a scrapped VERSION of this human/dragon hybrid shit.

I genuinely won't put anything past the scaley-losers at Blizz anymore if this is real. The game is going entirely 'woke'... ahem..
    and those girly-boys are right up the alley of the new kids in town. They can't even make masculinity sexy they're so far into it.
    Right... You need to take a chill pill and stop taking this as some sort of personal affront.

Fucking listen to yourself, what is that post supposed to even mean?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    A friend of mine from blizzard publishing shared this with me so I can confirm its real:

Just give him the longboi neck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    Heh wouldn't surprise me if the incubus animations were designed for this new race first.
    They wouldn't do that. They've never done that before. If they ever add a new race it needs to have a completely unique skeleton and set of animations to make it stand out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    A friend of mine from blizzard publishing shared this with me so I can confirm its real:

This is what we are going to get isn't it.. fuuuuuuuu-
    Garrosh Hellscream
    When death arrives, will you stand and face it? or kneel in defeat?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Teriz I've had you silenced for weeks now but I wanna say,

if these are real I wish we got your Tinker expack instead. Tinkers > over these wretched creations any day.
    Well the new class has yet to be revealed, so I would wait until then to consider this a disaster. There’s still hope for a Dragonborne, or a Tinker class.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Reminds me of the snek race that we never got in BfA:
    The dream race

@Hipnos14 hey everyone knows you're secretly a freak when it comes to editing your models.

please tell us you're pranking us with this dragon? is it you? I need to see the light again but this whole thing just became so dark.
    No, it wasn't me, my best friend wishes it was me tho xDDD he doesn't like it AT ALL, but to be honest it looks real to me.

Now, this could work in many ways:

Could be just the customization of the "Evoker", basically like de Demon Hunter but being able to customize your CD to have a dragon from the dragonflight you want, and maybe they will give you two body shapes to choose from, so this would be the slim one and then you would have the bulky one like the male dreadlords.

The other option is that this is a race with a dragon form, as a CD or just like the Worgen, now...if this is the real thing...and the female characters have to take that slim dragon...that's some really bad design in my opinion, I get they went with wide hips, but come on...it's not necessary to make the upper body so slim, they are fucking dragons, make them bulky, the females too, or again, give us options.

Omg the neck is growing GROSS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post

Do y'all think this this red mist is a racial, or do you think this dragon thing is going to be its own class?
    This is supposedly the new race. The new class hasn’t been leaked yet.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    Omg the neck is growing GROSS!
    Every leak its neck grows longer. Let's do it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDare View Post
    Such a fragile soul.
    When you've admired and looked up to the creatives behind Warcraft since a small child, it's hard not to feel my heart sink seeing these as an adult, thousands of dollars and 15 years deep into a franchise.

Fragile Soul? no. I'd be agreeing with the crowd if that were the case. Keeping your soul in sight of stuff like this is what matters. Never cave into the masses.

This is just a heartshattering day if these are real.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Well the new class has yet to be revealed, so I would wait until then to consider this a disaster. There’s still hope for a Dragonborne, or a Tinker class.
    Bro it’s over, nothing on this game is good anymore, look that shit lizard people

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Every leak its neck grows longer. Let's do it.
    Tomorrow morning, it's neck will be pages long lmao.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    You can have your drakonid RACE and this as a CLASS shapeshift, I dont see where the problem would be.

I dont know, I would find this super cool.

Your Archdruid being just a little purring cat is any better than this?
    Yes because the archdruid isn't an actual, literal baby.
    Unlike what a little whelpling dragon would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    They wouldn't do that. They've never done that before. If they ever add a new race it needs to have a completely unique skeleton and set of animations to make it stand out.
    What I'm saying is that's exactly what they did. They developed a new race for this expansion including the skeleton and animations, and then released those early with the incubus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    If it's real then the new class is Evoker so that ability would probably be from that
    Really? I could see that simply being a breath ability.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    It's most definitely just a drawing and work of photoshop. People can produce better art than this in just hours of work. So an image like that is meaningless.

Furthermore, OP clains to have leaked Demon Hunters back then, but he was wrong on everything about them and many other people "leaked" DH's too before Legion was announced.
    Could you give me his original DH leak for comparison? I think it is possible that he's also mixing truth and fiction, like he seemed to have done to some degree with Legion if what you're saying is true. I think it seems plausible that he does have a source in Blizzard, but that his secondhand information is mostly minimal and he sometimes embellishes the information he has with his own, fictitious interpretations.

We need to make the neck longer.