The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, went back to the Mysterious Hammock to check it out again. It does have collision even if it's not visible. Not sure exactly what that means for it, if it was misplaced and was meant to be outside or what, but I still wonder if someone plopped it down on the wrong map file and nobody caught it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Between the workers and the wacky phasing I think we’re getting a revamp. I hope I not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post
    Before KirinTor
    Odd to think of Dalaran if this is before the Kirin Tor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Between the workers and the wacky phasing I think we’re getting a revamp. I hope I not wrong.
    Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post
    So what do you think about Dalaran when you read this?

Maybe i will add more Points later maybe something more.
    We travel back in time. From that previous cinematic leak it looked like Alexstrasza was captured/enslaved. This is Dalaran before KirinTor?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Odd to think of Dalaran if this is before the Kirin Tor.
    I'd imagine Dalaran before the Kirin Tor was mostly an empty field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im real sad those talent trees arent real most likely. They looked awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's what I mean. I'm thinking that this isn't Dalaran because of that line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm not convinced it's Dalaran. Just the Dragon Isles. Structures on top of HUGE mountains is pretty much the original concept art in a nutshell.
    The way the buildings are placed and spaced reminds me of this piece of Quel'Thalas. The forest looks nowhere near as vibrant though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    [img]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/929699-stoneborn-watcher.jpg[img]

The men are going to have the proper musculature and posture people expect from a dragon. I think people are just hung up on the feminine form.
    As a female player, it would be pretty unacceptable to me for Blizz to go "well the female model isn't even the point, look at the male model because that is the one that matters!" about any playable model.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Im real sad those talent trees arent real most likely. They looked awesome.
    There really isn’t much pointing to the images being fake. Scaleface stuff maybe, but his stuff doesn’t corroborate past “half human half dragon “.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Dalaran_(kingdom) yup nothing really before...

It wasn't an empty field... what? Where did you come up with that?

i. imgur . com/ JrU4eeA. jpeg

sorry mods, but i dont want to post before i can link

I don't think that's even from Blizzard. Their cinematic team can do better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    As a female player, it would be pretty unacceptable to me for Blizz to go "well the female model isn't even the point, look at the male model because that is the one that matters!" about any playable model.
    Except the idea would be that they made a slim and unassuming woman because the majority of female players desire that.

Which matches with every single other female model they’ve made that is sexier and slimmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Right?

Female dragons should also have the proper musculature and posture people expect from dragons.

5+ Year Old Account
    dont know if its just me in ptr are those new racials for base old classes orcs get extra pet damage night elves do more damage at night trolls get more xp rom killing beasts gnomes get larger resource pool undead have drain health??
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

I doubt they're going to use their big reveal and all their cinematic department resources to show us Dalaran instead of the actual new places we're going to be going.

Quote Originally Posted by hellommochamp View Post
    i. imgur . com/ JrU4eeA. jpeg

sorry mods, but i dont want to post before i can link
    There it is. That's the one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    It wasn't an empty field... what? Where did you come up with that?
    I'm suggesting that it's probably not Dalaran because it's suggested this predates the Kirin Tor. However, it is true that it did slightly predate the Kirin Tor as a city-state. It just seems odd to show Dalaran in a time prior to the Kirin Tor, unless it's possibly suggesting a Draconic conspiracy was responsible for its founding and the dalliance between the Humans and High Elves.