1. #46401
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    So many new class requests over the years, I don't get why they would go with Envoker. I'm trying to imagine it, and all I'm picturing is basically a mage in mail. Does anyone have any ideas that would make sense for this to be a unique implementation? Is it just because of the hold to charge up casts is a new mechanic for the game so they think it would be different enough?

    I'm at a loss. Tinker, Bard, Dark Ranger, Shadow Hunter... like why this?
    Arcane was always the least well defined spec despite having the most theoretical potential with its abilities to warp reality and spacetime. I can see plenty of design space being opened up if they're not constrained by "throw purple at stuff".
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

  2. #46402
    The Unstoppable Force Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    20,473
    Hope this expansion will have LESS elves than the average, so it can be good.

    The expansions are always good or bad by the metric of having much of few elf shenanigans.

  3. #46403
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    thing is we dont need a subrace for them to be added. just add the textures as a barbershop option and have the race change to Darkfallen Hunter/Rogue for NE/HU and Undead Hunter/Rogue for BE/FS using the options
    People keep saying human, but that feels like more of a stretch than void elves getting it. They're at least already connected to potential Darkfallen (Dar'khan), while undead humans feel like they'd belong more with the Forsaken unless they make some new lore for them. Being able to play a Nathanos knockoff on Alliance would be weird.

    Not against it, I'd play one and plan on making a NE one if we get them, but BE/Forsaken and NE/Velf feels more in line with how the playerbase on RP realms are approaching it.

  4. #46404
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I still think that while this is a lovely idea that I liked at first, growing a world tree over an Old God corpse is a terrible idea and Grizzly Hills isn't even right over top of Yogg's main bulk the way this would be over C'thun. Still think it matters that the sword is as placed where it was because of what it means for any future Old God plots but I don't want to summon the person
    See I like Gilneas but the point about ceding ancestral lands is a good one.

    So either regrow/restore Teldrassil, or perhaps buff Nordrassil some how?

    I can't think of very many other locations on Kalimdor that would be appropriate.

  5. #46405
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Also from the day BC launched. He's back now.
    Technically we haven't seen him since Deathwing died. He's been conspicuously absent since that moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

  6. #46406
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    People keep saying human, but that feels like more of a stretch than void elves getting it. They're at least already connected to potential Darkfallen (Dar'khan), while undead humans feel like they'd belong more with the Forsaken unless they make some new lore for them. Being able to play a Nathanos knockoff on Alliance would be weird.

    Not against it, I'd play one and plan on making a NE one if we get them, but BE/Forsaken and NE/Velf feels more in line with how the playerbase on RP realms are approaching it.
    alleria hates the undead. theyre the enemy of the void
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  7. #46407
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    People keep saying human, but that feels like more of a stretch than void elves getting it. They're at least already connected to potential Darkfallen (Dar'khan), while undead humans feel like they'd belong more with the Forsaken unless they make some new lore for them. Being able to play a Nathanos knockoff on Alliance would be weird.

    Not against it, I'd play one and plan on making a NE one if we get them, but BE/Forsaken and NE/Velf feels more in line with how the playerbase on RP realms are approaching it.
    Don't we have jaina's brother on the alliance side now? So there's precedent.

  8. #46408
    The Unstoppable Force Chickat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    20,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It's the story of why she decides to become a Girlboss tm and destroy Azeroth. Look how they abused her, and how irresponsible we are! Everything she did to help Azeroth we ruined by not killing Sylvanas when we had the chance! /s
    She has just as much reason to go bad as Sylvanas did NGL.

  9. #46409
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    She has just as much reason to go bad as Sylvanas did NGL.
    Alleria will go girlboss next so Sylvanas can make a dramatic return & talk her down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    Don't we have jaina's brother on the alliance side now? So there's precedent.
    Establishing two Alliance characters as leaders of a Horde Faction was..... a choice.

  10. #46410
    I was looking at the post by Frankystein and that dragon looks a lot like Rathalos.

    I haven't been able to find a cinematic with Rathalos flying like that, but it does look a lot like him. Wings, head horns, horns on the spine.

  11. #46411
    Cinematic: Wrathion narrates, he flies around Azeroth like Deathwing did in the Cataclysm trailer. However, instead of wreaking destruction, we see the restoration happening in the world as he flies, ultimately ending up with the big reveal of the Dragon Isles.
    Google doc with all plate mogs complete with import codes! PLATE TRANSMOG-O-RAMA

  12. #46412
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    37,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    She has just as much reason to go bad as Sylvanas did NGL.
    My nightmare scenario for tomorrow is it turns out to be Alexstraza Turned Evil and we just do the Sylvanas thing again for a fourth expansion in a row.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

  13. #46413
    The Unstoppable Force Chickat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    20,743
    Quote Originally Posted by puddypounce View Post
    At the rate this thread is going we will reach 3k pages before the reveal.
    Im only 2 pages behind you guys now, but I'm logging into retail to do my Legion M+ and 5 timewalking dungeons, so by the time I get back there will probably be 30 pages again.

  14. #46414
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    37,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Table1 View Post
    I was looking at the post by Frankystein and that dragon looks a lot like Rathalos.

    I haven't been able to find a cinematic with Rathalos flying like that, but it does look a lot like him. Wings, head horns, horns on the spine.
    You know this is the second time today someone's pointed at a cinematic leak and said "I think that's a Rathalos."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

  15. #46415
    Quote Originally Posted by Requitus View Post
    Cinematic: Wrathion narrates, he flies around Azeroth like Deathwing did in the Cataclysm trailer. However, instead of wreaking destruction, we see the restoration happening in the world as he flies, ultimately ending up with the big reveal of the Dragon Isles.
    yeah but the writers must have forgotten Azeroth dying and the Azerite destroying the land
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  16. #46416
    Counterpoint: Legion, BC, and MOP. MOP had Throne of Thunder, BC introduced Belfs, and Legion had the wonderful Suramar.

  17. #46417
    The Unstoppable Force Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    20,473
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    yeah but the writers must have forgotten Azeroth dying and the Azerite destroying the land
    the forgot that after the pre-patch

  18. #46418
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    My nightmare scenario for tomorrow is it turns out to be Alexstraza Turned Evil and we just do the Sylvanas thing again for a fourth expansion in a row.
    Blizzard continuing taking traumatized women and making them go batshit insane and/or evil would continue, so that tracks.

  19. #46419
    People can rest of the Scaleface stuff when there's clearly more Season 4 stuff and it has very evidently not been scrapped.

  20. #46420
    Quote Originally Posted by Treegdar View Post
    Alien: Covenant was a movie
    It doesn't matter how many times the funny man with the couch tells me this, I refuse to believe that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •