10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    We're on page 2457
    They've probably changed the posts per page setting.

Dunno if nobody has noticed cus it's so late/early, but all the images hosted on Imgur have been taken down by Blizzard, if you needed any confirmation the Dragon race, evoker class and talents were real.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    They've probably changed the posts per page setting.

Oh, I forgot you can even do that. Well I still consider default to be the canon number of pages

For me its also 2457.

I suppose if the dragon race got druid as a class then we could potentially get some badass looking dragon-forms to tank, heal and dps in, so that could be dope even though I'd much rather have a class based around dragon gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Dunno if nobody has noticed cus it's so late/early, but all the images hosted on Imgur have been taken down by Blizzard, if you needed any confirmation the Dragon race, evoker class and talents were real.
    talent tree revamp hype

10+ Year Old Account
    The ones I've rehosted (also on imgur) on my spreadsheet haven't been taken down though.

Oh, I forgot you can even do that. Well I still consider default to be the canon number of pages
    It is. I'll always use the forum default.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    That’s why I said the new race makes only sense to be directly bound to the new class and both require each other.

Everything else would be so weird.
    So a race with a single class? Considering we've seen a customization screen with a human on one side, and all pictures of the dragon form show them without gear or weapons, I'm leaning towards it being an "advanced" metamorphosis, which allows players to customize their dragon form, but only a bit. Those dragon forms would be shared between all races that could be this class, and maybe the humanoid character also has a few customization options (there was an image of a human with scales, fin-like ears and horns), but this would probably limit the number of races that have access to said class.

Also this one

Uses the textures already found in-game by Martinums

all the images hosted on Imgur have been taken down by Blizzard
    For real? I was just on one of them, is it possible whoever uploaded it took it down themselves?

10+ Year Old Account
    1229 for me. I love 40-comments-per-page, never going back.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do we know that Blizzard took them down?

5+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmmmmm. That's definitely interesting. Although it would be pretty amaturish of them to confirm the leaks 5 hours before release.

Scaleface is going to get a shitload of apologies that's for sure
    I mean he did come out and very clearly state that he did his leaks this season just for fun, only to then jump onto a different leak later and claim that it was definitely real. So it isnt exactly easy to know for sure.

And of course, it was several houors between someone mentioning dragonmen, and then actually getting pictures of them, which then further hours later got upgraded to even more dragonmen stuff.
    It is not far-fetched at all that someone made a quick dragonmen leak, then later added onto it once it gained traction.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    1229 for me. I love 40-comments-per-page, never going back.
    I think I had enough scrolling ever since that troll posted several walls of images lol

10+ Year Old Account
    We're on page 2457
    What page you think you're on depends on how many posts per page you allow in settings.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    For real? I was just on one of them, is it possible whoever uploaded it took it down themselves?
    It is possible, and probably exactly what happened. Blizzard doesn't really have the ability to remove random pictures posted on imgur, so it's more likely that the uploader themselves deleted them because 1) they were real and they got spooked about legal consequences so they tried to erase all traces that could lead back to them, or 2) they were fake and they deleted them to make them feel more credible somehow, because "wow, they must have been real if they were deleted!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Also this one

Uses the textures already found in-game by Martinums
    yeah I pointed that out a few dozen pages back, but people seemed to ingore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    What lore reasons?

Other than what they look like, we know absolutely nothing about them.
    For all you know they have a religion with a paladin order and shaman circle.
    Dragons with wings with wings?

Dragons turning into Ascendants? Or spectral forms?

Dragons doing Karate moves?

Healing classes are all very distinct and I see a dragon doing none of that.

Granted, Priest as a basic archetype fits basically every race (like Warrior and Mage and Hunter) and Druids to Ysera, but all of the above being played by that race would just be awkward.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again