Here comes #Chromiegate...

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Oh I get it now. I guess that means their humanoid form isn't any "race" you pick, but a standard unique "humanoid" form they all have.

Not sure what is unique to the human on the right. It looks like regular human with maybe horn accessories as customization lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    It's weird how there are no apparent image leaks of this supposed new class.
    There's no leaks of any dungeons or zones either, but I imagine there will be those.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post

Not sure what is unique to the human on the right. It looks like regular human with maybe horn accessories as customization lmao.
    Face shape looks a little different from what I can see from that blurry picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Highly doubtful. Again, the Tinker is a consistent presence in WoW. People have already seen Goblins and Gnomes running around in mech suits, so it wouldn't be a shock to them. Yeah, some would be disappointed by their inclusion, but it's highly doubtful that people would stop playing WoW because something ALREADY in the game is now available to players.
    It's a presence but a minor one. Let it go. You can flood every class thread in about two years with your concepts and how according to you they are the only logical addition to the game. Only to go raging again how Blizzard are taking a huge risk not listening to you, the almiighty Teriz, spokesperson of every single WoW fan.

I guess the unique form is just a human with pointy ears and horns lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    i agree

give us dragonsworn
    The problem with Dragonsworn is that its only in the TTRPG and there was never a playable version of that class in WC3 or HotS, so it would be risky to implement. A safer option would be to keep the name and shift it to Alexstraza HotS mechanics. That's a concept that people have experienced and enjoyed. It also fits with the expansion since Alexstraza is likely the cover character.

Blizzard could use the TTRPG concept for a covenant system, where it frankly makes far more sense.

What I don't really get is why this needs to be a transformation at all, and not just a race. It really doesn't look that complicated to add armor onto.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Why does it look like a cat face in the back humanoid of that "dragon".

So I guess we have to hope that the class is what the race isn't!

10+ Year Old Account

looks like old design

I want to play a drakonid that turns into an ogre.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

looks like a new hairstyle too, but if you compare the scale parts of her body with the leaked pinky eye/white hair girl they're on the exact same spots of the body.

I have a feeling Blizzard is going the lazy route and not having armor show on the dragon form.

The newest leaked pic makes it look 100% like a demon hunter metamorphosis situation where only the underwear shows

Quote Originally Posted by ahgsfds View Post
    looks like old design
    Do you have an updated version to post?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    There's no leaks of any dungeons or zones either, but I imagine there will be those.
    Nah, the Dragon Isles will be added as a raid. No New zones. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    What I don't really get is why this needs to be a transformation at all, and not just a race. It really doesn't look that complicated to add armor onto.
    Yeah, they dont need a humanoid form at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    It’s going to be really funny seeing the people angry that you can’t be a gnome if that’s true. The most hated race in the game and people will complain that you can’t be Chromie, despite probably not having a desire to roll a gnome in the first place.
    Gnomes the most hated? Before BFA maybe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Neither do i, but apparently blizzard want to milk the j-rpg "dragon humanoids" being pretty to appeal that fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I guess the unique form is just a human with pointy ears and horns lol
    Just what I feared