Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    More likely they are reposting from a discord that’s sharing around pictures and someone trolled them.
    Yeah this is the most likely thing. I wouldn't discredit those other leaks just yet, frankly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Is this not confirmation that the guy with the jumbled letters as a name is a fake?

He responded to a screenshot proved to be a fake, talking up the zone as if it was a genuine zone in the Dragon Isles.
    Yes. The cinematic he posted is a pretty clear fake too.

My advice; Don't believe any leaks until Blizzard releases them themselves. We only have 3 hours left and the leaks are going to get more and more abundant.

We're so close to the announcement I doubt it's worth getting too attached to any one leak in particular at this point. We'll know in just under 3 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    How so?

Even if people don’t like the Au Ra 2.0 I hope the expansion has more stuff like the talent trees that are a big deal and can get people hyped. The seed thing makes me hope revamp.

I think the class is going to be cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Link the post?
    He's deleted the post.

We're being trolled hard lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Even if people don’t like the Au Ra 2.0 I hope the expansion has more stuff like the talent trees that are a big deal and can get people hyped. The seed thing makes me hope revamp.

I think the class is going to be cool too.
    If the description is even partially accurate it will definitely be cool, the fire healing sounds good.

Dont get baited by the silly Scalefish.

We'll get proper, fully fledged out dragons in the way of Alexstrasza, Deathwing, Chromie, Kalecgos.

My credible leak sources just told me so a minute ago. You've heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Link the post?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2580086-9-X-Patches-amp-10-0-Speculation-Thread/post4956

i promise its not the log in screen troll

Ok so disaster averted. He posted a fake dragon race leak from private discord.

We're so close to the announcement I doubt it's worth getting too attached to any one leak in particular at this point. We'll know in just under 3 hours.
    Honestly other than Galakros, none of them have been all that intriguing to me. Just interested to see what it ends up being.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

My advice; Don't believe any leaks until Blizzard releases them themselves. We only have 3 hours left and the leaks are going to get more and more abundant.
    Yep, he deleted the post of him responding to the Allods screenshot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    Oh wow... Drakthyr confirmed fake. Damn.

What the hell even is Au Ra?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    The main protagonist:

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    So they're confirmed fake? That new angle on the red one seemed legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    How so?
    The orc figure in the foreground is a 3D model of Garrosh reposed in photoshop. The clouds in the background are the same skywall as mechagon. I'm sure the dragon and the building are pasties from somewhere else. You then make it super blurry and small so the paste can't be easily noticed.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Also:

the person with jumbled letters and night elf icon responded to his post as if that was an actual Dragon Isles zone. Then they deleted that post after we found out.

We can write off their leaks as fake too.

The way that Scaleface, the actual picture leaker, the nelf avatar poster and the cat face poster talk about the pictures is like a group of friends that have access to a bunch of pictures and only just now decided to leak them.

I think the dragon race and talent tree pictures are legitimate, but possibly none of the information they gave or give besides that. I think they only have the pictures and/or a video clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    So they're confirmed fake? That new angle on the red one seemed legit.
    Well it is confirmed he is posting bullshit stuff with that last pic so the original dragon screenshot is probably fake too from some private server.

ok so we have
    art
    logo

nothing else really because most of the leakers claim to be connected to eachother so once one gets exposed a bunch of them fall