Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I see mentions of these "new backpacks". What exactly are those? Any picture?
    I think I heard something about 5 encrypted backpacks, speculated as one for each dragonflight.

That’s just the SL promo with the DF leaks, don’t worry
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    nah dude im ok with the curtain analogy
    just add in the whole "hey guys i know that i have had you punch a curtain and theres a brick wall behind it
    every
    single
    time
    but punch it again"

cus come on
    though i can say the log in screen did get old so now to move on to more fun and exciting links like this
    But didn't you just claim that you only posted it once before an hour ago.

Your addition to the analogy is really at, it's be more accurate if it was there's a curtain walk through it.

People might have been duped before and not trust it but there's other who haven't perhaps seen it, or those who have seen many other curtains they can walk through.

Just turns out on the opposite side of this particular curtain there is a pit for you to fall in to, you won't know until you go through the curtain.

Someone datamined 5 something's that seem to occupy the back slot, same as back transmogs.

All of them were similar, bit with 5 different color variants.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Datamined encrypted files. 5 backpacks. No model yet.
    5 backpacks. 5 different dragon colors potentially? 5 Flights.

5 spec Class confirmed.

Drakonids confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by elderu View Post

Happy 2500 Pages! Happy Reveal Day!
    Where'd you get this? Care to give source?

Because this seems to me like a fake for 3 reasons:
    First the logo was leaked in FULL HD, second it reuses the already leaked screenshot which we've seen. Third, it's all low res to hide the low res screenshot's quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    No pictures, but they use the same general dimensions as the murloc backbacks;

And there's 5 of them with some serious animations going on. People are speculating that they're whelps from the 5 dragonflights.

If that isn't hot on Earth I'm changing planets.
    I've heard Jupiter is the heaviest in our system.

its obviously fake, because they wouldnt use a weird character creation screenshot for the promotion, concept art would be more likely

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Where'd you get this? Care to give source?

Because this seems to me like a fake for two reasons:
    First the logo was leaked in FULL HD, second it reuses the already leaked screenshot which we've seen. Third, it's all low res to hide the low res screenshot's quality.
    It's clearly meant to be fake, lol.

What kind of name is Dracthyr? A Venthyr Dragon?

7+ Year Old Account
    There were 5 encrypted datamined items, that appear to be backpieces.
    I think Marla mentioned backpacks at one point, but not sure.

https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/1514570226284773376

Formerly known as Arafal

God I hope this is fake. This race looks so ugly

10+ Year Old Account

"Disover ancient magics" Ahem DISOVER

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    It's clearly meant to be fake, lol.
    There's a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon of this Dracthyr race being real though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Datamined encrypted files. 5 backpacks. No model yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    No, it's datamined items.
    Ahh okay, thanks <3

Also, holy shit, we made it. Anyone have a link to the 9.0 hype thread? Where were we in traditional page count when the reveal hit?

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    No its like you putting a curtain in front of a brick wall and saying hey punch this curtain, and then obviously break your hand.

Shit people always make excuses and blame others for their own shitty behaviour, instead of actually owning up. You know you make yourself look like more of an asshat when you do that

Bet you're the type of person who blames somebody else for not flushing after having a shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    nah dude im ok with the curtain analogy
    just add in the whole "hey guys i know that i have had you punch a curtain and theres a brick wall behind it
    every
    single
    time
    but punch it again"

cus come on
    though i can say the log in screen did get old so now to move on to more fun and exciting links like this

I've said this before but:

The original Eye of Azshara bit was funny. It wasn't about tricking people into clicking a link, it was a joke making fun of people who didn't frequent the thread, coming in and saying "I just saw this on X site, have you guys seen it yet?!", only to post a thing which the thread had already seen, discussed, and debunked a whole bunch of times.

Then, people who didn't understand that bit or what was happening saw it happening and mistakenly thought "Oh, it's like rick roll xD" and began just spamming it, intentionally attempting to trick people by claiming it was the link to something else, or using a URL link with the text URL as something else, etc. As a sort of "gotcha" meme. Several of the people who were actually in on the original joke also started doing this, further encouraging it COUGH COUGH, and then it just became a shitty dead horse that makes clicking any link in the thread obnoxious.

It's not even a good troll. It's effortless to trick people, because all you have to fucking do is save and reupload the picture to imgur, or to any other site, and even people that know about the dumb meme and recognize the URL will still click it.

It's garbage on the level of people who spam anal [spell] in trade chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    when you load dragonflight.blizzard there is a brown background before saying it was not found, does it show to anybody else?

oh boy #50000 post
    No, it's blank and then fails eventually.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I don’t think the Dragons are going to come out in time for 9.2.5. However the Darkfallen may come out then.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    No pictures, but they use the same general dimensions as the murloc backbacks;

[img]https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_entry_media/v2/V2HA33KBFDAH1636953728140.jpg[img]

And there's 5 of them with some serious animations going on. People are speculating that they're whelps from the 5 dragonflights.
    I really hope they are actually wings.
    Whelp backpacks are nice and all, but why would you want that instead of actual wings?
    The world revamp dream will never die!