1. #48881
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    A shit name that doesn't rly say anything

    EVOKE WHAT
    they could just call it "woke"

  2. #48882
    Scarab Lord ercarp's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Suramar
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    Still cant believe people think a race that wears no armor will be the next playable race.
    It's clearly wearing armor here though.


  3. #48883
    Pandaren Monk cocomen2's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    1,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    The main protagonist:
    So you already seen cover art? Green,Black,Red,Blue,Bronze


    Alexstrasza smiles so well.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-04-19 at 02:36 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

  4. #48884
    Quote Originally Posted by horizon-nowhere View Post
    deez nuts..
    Ah I laughed too much at that... ah the true dragons were the memes we made along the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

  5. #48885
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    Speak after me:

    Dragon. Mech. Class.

    Tinker that uses a Mech Dragon as the Mech Suit.

    A drakonid in a mech suit, wielding a magical flak cannon.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

  6. #48886
    The Unstoppable Force Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    20,440
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    One thing im guessing that we will be probably seeing vrykuls one way or another, i doubt as playable even tho i wanted it since wotlk but they're too big, although they could make them the same size as zandalari and i wouldn't mind.

    Rexxar should have a role too.
    What rexxar would be doing there, he have nothing to do with dragons, Ogres at least got their quarry with then in dustalow march or whatever its called.

    But i do hope blizzard remember we literally have a dragon clan know to tame dragons and this isn't another elf-fest expansion

  7. #48887
    Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tìrna Rionnagan
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I think he already has been given how Evoker appears to be all but proven false at this point. Tinkers or Dragonsworn both feel far more likely to appear today after those other links were shown to be false.
    Then again... it could be no class at all. I hope not, but it's a possibility.

  8. #48888
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    A shit name that doesn't rly say anything

    EVOKE WHAT

    “Dragon/Draconic Evoker/Invoker”. Two birds one stone.

  9. #48889
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It's clearly wearing armor here though.

    Most likely baked on armor ala demon hunter meta (though chosen during creation like jewelry). He is referring to the ability to wear items.

  10. #48890
    I guess the big question is. Where in-game is the party going to be? Will it be the Northeron hidden area maybe? Or are we aiming for something more ambitious.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  11. #48891
    The Unstoppable Force Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    20,440
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It's clearly wearing armor here though.

    It is armor we can use? cause it looks like some shit from the legion pre-event

  12. #48892
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It's clearly wearing armor here though.

    I dont know man, thats literally just a scaled Worgen with the Metamorphosis model.

    I cant see that wearing any transmog or any weapon properly, and the thing is its supposed to be the race.

    They wont do a Race that cant wear most of the armor, Mechagnomes exist yes, but they still wear a lot of armor.

    That vile creature does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

    You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

  13. #48893
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    I dont know man, thats literally just a scaled Worgen with the Metamorphosis model.

    I cant see that wearing any transmog or any weapon properly, and the thing is its supposed to be the race.

    They wont do a Race that cant wear most of the armor, Mechagnomes exist yes, but they still wear a lot of armor.

    That vile creature does not.
    There's nothing that couldn't be put on this model besides boots and -maybe- the cape.

  14. #48894
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I guess the big question is. Where in-game is the party going to be? Will it be the Northeron hidden area maybe? Or are we aiming for something more ambitious.
    Top of Wyrmrest would seem like the most appropriate choice.

  15. #48895
    Brewmaster flan1337's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    in some fridge
    Posts
    1,352
    I missed the discovery, but it seems like frank guy is a fake? https://www.artstation.com/artwork/28Z88x had no idea its just a UE thingy

  16. #48896
    Scarab Lord ercarp's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Suramar
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    Most likely baked on armor ala demon hunter meta (though chosen during creation like jewelry). He is referring to the ability to wear items.
    Fair point. I don't want a new race that can't wear armor either, that sounds lazy to me.

    In fact, I don't want a new race at all. We don't need one. They can add new ones whenever they feel like it with Allied Races. What we need is a new class.

  17. #48897
    Draconic tinkerer. So you can pilot your very own dragon !

  18. #48898
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    19,398
    Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    I missed the discovery, but it seems like frank guy is a fake? https://www.artstation.com/artwork/28Z88x had no idea its just a UE thingy
    The guy is the troll that impersonated other posters and spammed images.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  19. #48899
    Stood in the Fire Greyfang's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    I missed the discovery, but it seems like frank guy is a fake? https://www.artstation.com/artwork/28Z88x had no idea its just a UE thingy
    Yes, he turned out to be the racist/homophobe spammer that posted huge images of blood elf females.

  20. #48900
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    There's nothing that couldn't be put on this model besides boots and -maybe- the cape.
    Then why is it shown wearing nothing at all? Literally every race before has been shown wearing its cool (faction) armor to pose off.

    Nahhhh. The more I stare at the feet, its literally just a worgen ripoff given the Metamorphosis model.

    I may be wrong but if Blizzard goes that route, laziness at its best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

    You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •