As I said Evoker is a let down. Needs 3 specs at least IMO. Excited for a ranged mail class though.

Since it’s alpha I’m really really hoping they go back to the drawing board on the Draconic models though. They look horrid right now.

7+ Year Old Account

The Furries will defile this thing until there's nothing left of it.

Formerly known as Arafal

i only hate the dragonkin form model , wanted it more bulky ,everything else seems awesome

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I dont want to play a scaley, I want to play a character like alexstrasza/kalec, so I really hope we can go humanoid form full time as a choice
    100% can't. The spells themselves involve using your wings and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    Now if they were more than a combat form with new visible armor and not linked to a class, I might be interested
    Truth be told I could envision them having armor customization and armors that unlock from achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

The Furries will defile this thing until there's nothing left of it.
    That is literally the hyena model on 2 feet:

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Please dont tell me people WANT systems now.
    lmao
    No i just want to know more about the expansion other than a couple of sentences on the website which gives no real info.

other than we have no idea why we are going, who we are fighting or what the threat is.

all in all, a piss poor reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    So, to be honest, I am not getting the Hate.

- No borrowed power.
    - Focus on the world (probably thats where the "systems" come in, they talked about "stuff the players can do here" during the zone introductions), so probably world quests / events
    - New race & class
    - Talent trees
    - Professions matter & Revamp
    - UI revamp
    - More itemization through Dungeons, Raids and Professions!

this seems like what everyone always talks about what they want after the bad expansions.

Now they got it and they still are not happy.
    People will always find something to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Ugh I admit I'm finally too old for this game. I'm out. These graphics and the simplicity of everything are obviously not aimed at gamer older than mid 20s tops. I would be embarrassed to admit playing this now, at least with player housing I would have sucked it up and kept playing. So sad right now, this was my favorite game for years.
    Is this satire with that pfp?

The tier set concept art is fucking cool

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmines View Post
    So we know that the new class wears mail armor, but I can't see to find any information about what type of weapons they wield. Anyone want to take a guess?
    Would guess fist weapons, since both specs use their talons

- Zones are meh. The dragon seat of power seems cool.
    - Iam not excited for the dragon people because I don't like the dragon form. More interesting are the half-giants or the gnolls in design.
    - The evoker is a sorcerer if you want the parallel with Dungeons and Dragons. In DnD the sorcerers were descendants of dragons, that's why they have magic powers. WoW makes sorcereres=dragon people.
    - Evoker and Dracthyr put together save Blizzard a lot of time in animation. However, I miss we don't have a dragon knight class.
    - No enemy announcement, but if the Dracthyr are experiments...I guess Chromatus may appear.
    - UI changes are good news.
    - New tree talents system...not convinced. We need more information.
    - Dragon riding is cool, but not enough. No new islands/warfront/mage tower/torghast/covenant/class halls? Maybe housing will happen but they are not ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    All of us here are. I love You all, even those toxic ones
    Excellent job, I salute you

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/upcomin...nflight-326756

Tier set art is looking fantastic.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    I think my only slight bit of sadness is that I'll HAVE to be an Evoker to be a Dracthyr, I would have liked if they were a full race that could be a spread of class, but it sounds like they're going to make them actually play like a dragon, so we'll have to see.
    Its no different than legion. Legion didn't have new races, but had a 2 spec class with 2 existing races getting updates to fit the class. This is kinda similar to Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude, this "race" is so fucking lame, it can't even use armor, is literally the demon form from demon hunters, and saying "demon as a race and a class"

Guess the tecnology was lost when they made worgens

15+ Year Old Account
    even though I think the dracthyr dudes look a bit goofy, I think the theme is good. Much better than the SL theme.
    Let's see how it turns out I guess`?
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    So, to be honest, I am not getting the Hate.

- No borrowed power.
    - Focus on the world (probably thats where the "systems" come in, they talked about "stuff the players can do here" during the zone introductions), so probably world quests / events
    - New race & class
    - Talent trees
    - Professions matter & Revamp
    - UI revamp
    - More itemization through Dungeons, Raids and Professions!

this seems like what everyone always talks about what they want after the bad expansions.

Now they got it and they still are not happy.
    People will complain no matter what.
    And the problem is not the game, is them not getting the vibe for the game anymore, but the blame will always be set on the game anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    All of us here are. I love You all, even those toxic ones
    It's not your fault that people didn't believe such low quality coming from Blizz. Thanks for being right though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magenugget View Post
    Grow up and accept that people can dislike things you like. Nothing is more pathetic than to complain about complainers.
    Again, I am having a great day today. Shame haters don't
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.