7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its not a two spec clas though?

They clearly said at least 2 healing specs and a dps spec.
    No, they have 2 specs.
    Devastation - Dps
    Preservation - Heal

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's almost surreal to see Mail actually get more variety in their transmog than just whatever Shaman gets.
    Cloth wearers have been spoilt for choice ever since Vanilla with 3 distinct sets, and here we are in the 9th expansion, and only now does Mail get more than 2 appearances per raid.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

maybe you are just extremely bad at spotting what there is to be excited about then
    I am not, but thanks for your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Evoker looks cool, but I'm wondering if you HAVE to remain in the scaley form in combat. The human forms look really cool, but I get kind of uncomfortable with the scaley look.
    Same feeling. I would prefer the human form, but many animations are breath powers...so I guess they are in dragon form...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticmisty View Post
    Is there no budget this time round????

Zones don’t look new

New race is mega ugly

Nothing in the old world
    Yeah, I did notice some of the textures and models seemed low detail, but wasn't sure if it was just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    No, it's one of each
    I got 1 of each but then one of them said something that made me thing there were 2 DPS specs but it was probably just badly worded.

There's really not a lot going on in this expansion.

NGL, Pretty sure they could have summarised everything and shown all the shotss in a 3 minute "Features" video like they normally do rather than dragging it out over a load of panels. It's almost like they were putting more emphasis into showing off their new team than they were the game..

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

The Furries will defile this thing until there's nothing left of it.
    Honestly, as much as I love Gnoll, those new models really do look like generic furry costumes. They don't have half the same personality.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Its not a two spec clas though?

They clearly said at least 2 healing specs and a dps spec.
    Its a two spec class. From the Dragonflight website for specilaizations for Evokers:

Dracthyr Evokers can fight from mid-range with claws and fiery breath attacks (Devastation) or draw upon the life-giving magic of renewal to bolster their allies (Preservation).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Yup. I get being disappointed with some things, I'm not fully on for Dracthyr and the evoker class...I'll need to see more.

But I saw some people bringing up Torghast and the like a few pages back and I just...I just can't. And I actually like Torghast, but even I won't miss it.

And honestly they did hint at a few things, I feel there's a lot more there than they showed. We'll see in coming months.

But yeah, I actually guffawed when someone listed off warfronts and Torghast and island expeditions. We're actually bringing that shit up as good now? After years of bitching? People really want to complain.
    I mean they could of introduced some systems that are not related to player power. I mean expeditions had potential if they were so linked with Azerite. Problem is there doesn't seem to be any kind of cool system, not even for fun ones, just...bare bones.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the website looks much more promising than this (kinda weird?) dev round-tables situation
    https://dragonflight.blizzard.com/en-gb#features

Why do they stick to those round-tables in the last announcements? I think sexual assaulting rock-star-designers are bad, but those announcements had more bite and shut up the instant-booers more quickly. In the long run its neither the hype nor the booers who make the call anyways.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I wouldn't say 100%, they could accommodate it through different animations.
    I think best case you might just temporarily shift while using those spells and then shift back immediately after. Hopefully that's and option at least. I agree I am not a fan of the dragon form.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    It's made for the woke crowd really.

there is nothing in that makes me want to buy or play it - I think the only thing thatreally caught my interest was the new class talent trees.
    "made for the woke crowd", what an incredible criticism lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    I mean they could of introduced some systems that are not related to player power. I mean expeditions had potential if they were so linked with Azerite. Problem is there doesn't seem to be any kind of cool system, not even for fun ones, just...bare bones.
    I guarantee you that there would still be bitching about it, it being useless, etc.

And hell, did they not introduce that dragon riding system?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I am not excited for this.

The new race woulda been cool if it coulda been most classes, and a different base than just another elf/blood elf even.

Disappointed in most of the features that were talked about (really, the ui?). And now, alexstraza is a queen. Hell there were no class combos announced. Hell, they didnt even talk about the systems that more than likely are coming in the flight we choose to follow (they clearly alluded to it)

What I am looking forward too? The talents, the professions, and the world. As much as I am ragging on it, my favorite thing to do in the expansion is level and read the story, and it does seem interesting enough to do that.

Am I gonna buy the digital deluxe version like I did for all the previous? Probably. But I ain't gonna preorder. I'll play it for like a month or 2, then toss it to the side until the last patch. Play through the rest of game.

Unless something changes, I think that this xp is gonna be a misfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    The Dragonriding system

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauderkin View Post
    "made for the woke crowd", what an incredible criticism lmfao
    What does that even mean? What is SJW about it? Does the existence of transgender and other minority developers terrify them?
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    Tuskarr are back, no they aren't playable. Blizz is just rubbing it in.
    Maybe a future allied race?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Think it was obvious a dragon would swoop in an save him.

On the other hand 10000 years stuck at the edge of the sea, there is no way he wasn't going to be eroded like the other one.

Now, is right to continue calling him Ugly Dude though?
    And it was on one of the leaks from yesterday, that people were saying it was Garrosh