Quote Originally Posted by JDBlou View Post
    Does the existence of transgender and other minority developers terrify them?
    That's your answer right there lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I legit think they will change this.
    I'm not sure, it would mean making the dragon form able to use weapons. It may be possible though.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    So are you happy with pretty much limitations like that?

I mean i get you can like the new class for example, but its another class that is really limiting, even more than demon hunters.
    I don't mind it at all. It makes sense from the story perspective and from gameplay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Why not give the chocie to pick literally any other race
    Because it requires them to add customizations to all races (like scales and horns) and they are way too lazy to do any of that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    That is the World of Warcraft playerbase in the current year. They are fine with anything Blizzard throws their way and would gladly "consume" it.
    As opposed to those who don't play but still consume anything Blizzard throws their way even if it is to hate on the stuff?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Why does it say World Revamp on the list of expansion features on MMO Champion front page?

Pretty excited about some things, neutral about others, but one question comes to mind: why does Holinka not look like Holinka anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Because it requires them to add customizations to all races (like scales and horns) and they are way too lazy to do any of that.
    "Lazy dev" rhetoric is so fucking boring. Just admit you have no idea how game development works and log off instead of letting this game you hate - and the playerbase you also hate - consume your free time.

They really need to make your dragon form wear your transmog armour too. I don't get why they wouldn't do it that way?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by JDBlou View Post
    Mate I don't know if you know this, generally lizards have no visible external genitalia.
    Why are you surprised this is the direction with all the press they've been getting? Are you angry at the observation I made? If so why? Are you making assumptions about what I mean...or is it the term you don't lilke?

Are you offended and triggered? Take it up with him, I was merely replying to his observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    so what about this expansion? DRAGONS Dragons dragons.... like COVENANT Covenant covenant

smells like danuser
    Right? So crazy how a dragon-themed expansion talks a lot about dragons...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    I would have liked that too but I see what they are doing integrating the scales and horns and things into the humanoid form so I get why they are limiting it to the most human base groups much like they limited DHs.
    And that is the stupid and lazy thing to do.

Not surprising, but still is shit

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    Why does it say World Revamp on the list of expansion features on MMO Champion front page?
    I asked that earlier and got no answer.

Still curious.

Idk, when Ion was waxing about permanent systems, I really REALLY thought we were getting Housing.

Profession revamp, to me, is the best thing here. Don't like the new raceclass that much visually. The flying thing, no idea what the actual point of that is except to make something easy into something hard. UI revamp really shouldn't even be a feature.

Generally disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I asked that earlier and got no answer.

Still curious.
    They added a new house in Elwyn forest or something .

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I legit think they will change this.
    They have to.

Now the shine of the announcement has worn off, this is an absolute bone head decision.

I'm mostly positive overall, but this class restriction is on another level.

They've designed an interesting new race. Lots of people have wanted to play as Dragon men for years. Yet you have to play an Evoker to play one? It's just an all round bad decision.

They need to rethink this asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    so what about this expansion? DRAGONS Dragons dragons.... like COVENANT Covenant covenant

smells like danuser
    What exactly were you expecting?

Did you complain about Undead being the focus in WotLK?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    I don't mind it at all. It makes sense from the story perspective and from gameplay too.
    Tbf its pretty much a shapeshift, nothing else.

Its essentially a Balance Druid without Astral Glyph.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Mauderkin View Post
    "Lazy dev" rhetoric is so fucking boring. Just admit you have no idea how game development works and log off instead of letting this game you hate - and the playerbase you also hate - consume your free time.
    I mean inhale all the copium you want, but the facts remain. They are lazy and want to cut development time as much as possible. There's no other explanation why they are giving us those 2 humanoid races instead of every other race combo (like the aspects have). They will come up with some bullshit lore reason and you will gladly accept it though, I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    Wait, you're 100% right, holy shit. Is that a troll or a leak?