Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    At the risk of being cancelled everywhere, I'll just say it. I wanted dragon booba. I really did.

They've had male and female models for everything they've ever made until now, so why is this an exception all of a sudden?
    Probably going to be blamed on the woke agenda that seems to be a thing apparently. I think they should add and insectoid/arachnid style race and have the females bigger to mess with the status quo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Because lizard boobs are weird.
    I don't think they're that much weirder than some of the other races we have female models for.

At the risk of being cancelled everywhere, I'll just say it. I wanted dragon booba. I really did.

They've had male and female models for everything they've ever made until now, so why is this an exception all of a sudden?
    Because it's 2022. not 2008. Look at Alexstrasza's new model and clothing. It's not happening, not with Blizzard anyway.

I’m so so happy. This expansion just feels RIGHT. The announcement hasn’t left me with any concerns. I’m excited for the future of WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So one concern I have.

They talked about all this new stuff with professions and, like.... that's only going to be for 60-70 isn't it.

Like they aren't going to back-update the last 8 expansions with stuff like stats and gear and masteries and "hidden guys in caves and dusty books in a library to teach you how to be a better smith" are they.
    I hope they do this. I would prefer to see the RPG elements restored.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you think the main feature is a shit class with two specs? lmao

Well, it must be right next to a lot of void elf content
    Was Demon Hunter not the main feature of Legion that made the crowds go wild? Oh? Then what was the main feature of Legion and the main feature of Dragonflight?

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    I’m so so happy. This expansion just feels RIGHT. The announcement hasn’t left me with any concerns. I’m excited for the future of WOW
    Lol can't tell if sarcasm or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Because it's 2022. not 2008. Look at Alexstrasza's new model and clothing. It's not happening, not with Blizzard anyway.
    This goes in line with Blizzards latest stance though.

Its essentially a unisex Dragon Form.

Neither male nor female.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I truly think this expansion will be MOP 2.0.
    MoP with better flying mechanics, much better reputations, and also all the additions from Legion like M+ and World Quests. Sounds like the best of all worlds.

Couple that with the Raids+ from 9.2.5, and whatever else fun is getting added that we don't really know about and I think this expansion could be a blast.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I don't mind that they are reskins, I just wish they were good looking reskins... I want to look like Alexstrasza / Ysera / Nozdormu, not a clown

You know even with the scales and horns I can see the potential for something good there. Blizzard just got way too drunk on their own hype I feel like and gave them too much... stuff.

Hopefully we can turn some of it off and go with a more minimalistic look.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Can't say I like the new, more lighthearted direction. With the new interest of most gaming media being far darker and grim than this, this feels a little barebones by comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You know even with the scales and horns I can see the potential for something good there. Blizzard just got way too drunk on their own hype I feel like and gave them too much... stuff.

Hopefully we can turn some of it off and go with a more minimalistic look.
    Generally agreed. They look too anime-esque.

I don't think they're that much weirder than some of the other races we have female models for.
    Reptiles don't have conchocos, buuuttt, they are humanoid too, so I guess they decided not to go with it. Boobs would help the model out though, maybe we can give them some of our much heard taken to heart feedback.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you think the main feature is a shit class with two specs? lmao

Well, it must be right next to a lot of void elf content
    This shows literally anything can happen, good to remember when next thread comes along with new class ideas.

I mean the dumbest thing they could come up with happened. New race and class in one, no choice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ye, unreal that someone may be excited, rite?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Damn.. still don't want to admit you were wrong on:

Tinker
    Which I said was a contender, but will likely lose out due to the theme of this expansion.

Class having to come from WC3
    I said months ago that Blizzard would likely source HotS for future classes after the Demon Hunter. This is yet another example.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Was Demon Hunter not the main feature of Legion that made the crowds go wild? Oh? Then what was the main feature of Legion and the main feature of Dragonflight?
    Demon hunter had illidan and was something expected, and we had the artifacts, that is what made crowds go wild, as you know, people wanted to play other classes

This is a lazy attempt to mimic the aspects, its ltierally demon hunter 2.0 sold as a "new race", is garbage and lazy

I am, without any sarcasm, going to say that if this had been a world revamp expansion, then this would have been close to my ideal expansion. The Dragon Isles are cool though, and have a lot of verticality, so I am willing to let that small bit slide.

Well all that and also a removal of transmog restrictions on armor. But who knows, this expansion has had so many things I thought would never happen, so maybe I will get my wish on that too.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ye, unreal that someone may be excited, rite?
    I mean, kind of. It's surprising, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Not possible MoP was actually good
    I have to say though, when that was first revealed, a lot of people were puking all over the Panderan. There was a lot of pushback.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

From the same interview: “The Dracthyr are going to be able to participate in the dragonriding system and mechanics too,” Graham confirms. “Dracthyr have wings so they get to fly and they use the same style of momentum and gravity that dragonriding drakes do. During their starter experience, you get introduced to the new mechanics with tutorials and all that stuff. ”

If I understood well...if Dracthyr can dive flying...that's awesome...

In the press release site there is a gif of a Dracthyr flying.