1. #53701
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    8,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I still cannot tell if this is serious or a flamebaiting troll.
    That's the beauty of wow community, you can see most deranged shit ever and STILL couldn't tell if it's serious or troll.

    But enough is enough, I don't think we survive another year of constant light/void and tinker discussion when we know what expac is about, mods need to treat it same as WoW vs FF posts.

  2. #53702
    Back from my slumber! And a little more excited for Dragonflight now, it looks promising!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    @Fahrad Wagner (or any other regular from previous threads) do you remember the quote "the dryer the leaks..." i cant seem to find it in my bookmarks
    The dryer the leak season, the better the Blizzcon my child that's what you were looking for hehe!

  3. #53703
    The Undying Teriz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Soul of Azeroth
    Posts
    30,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    And it's also not a surprise that they made an entire allied race based on Alleria.

    Meanwhile, Sylvanas fans are still waiting for that Dark Ranger allied race. Who knows if it will ever come?

    But is it not strange? Can you explain why Sylvanas, despite being so "popular", still doesn't have an allied race centred around her? How curious.
    Probably because an undead elf race would be redundant since we already have Void Elves.

    I also feel that Elves as a race have reached their saturation point. We have 4 elf races (and whatever tf Dracthyr can turn into). We don't need more.

  4. #53704
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Probably because an undead elf race would be redundant since we already have Void Elves.

    I also feel that Elves as a race have reached their saturation point. We have 4 elf races (and whatever tf Dracthyr can turn into). We don't need more.
    even tho i want tuskarr or vrykuls, i feel like looking at blizzard they will add fifth elf race if AR leak was true.

    they really don't give a shit anymore, milking dem elves community.

  5. #53705
    The Undying Teriz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Soul of Azeroth
    Posts
    30,322
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    even tho i want tuskarr or vrykuls, i feel like looking at blizzard they will add fifth elf race if AR leak was true.

    they really don't give a shit anymore, milking dem elves community.


    I'll take that over another elf race anytime.

    That said, I wouldn't be surprised if that DR quest didn't end up giving us an undead Elf race. It would be weird to see Blizzard bring in 3 neutral races in rapid succession.

  6. #53706
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    And it's also not a surprise that they made an entire allied race based on Alleria.

    Meanwhile, Sylvanas fans are still waiting for that Dark Ranger allied race. Who knows if it will ever come?

    But is it not strange? Can you explain why Sylvanas, despite being so "popular", still doesn't have an allied race centred around her? How curious.
    I know I'm old-fashioned but maybe we shouldn't base the introduction of allied races on how many people thirst over a certain character.
    That being said I think the connection between Alleria and the Void is really interesting and Voidelves are a cool idea too, but I think they introduced them too early with too little back story. I would like to see more of Alleria (and handled with care) since she is one of those legendary "Stormwind Statue" characters to me, similar to Khadgar.

  7. #53707
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Time run for m+ is optional already. You can complete it out of time and still get the credit.

    SoloQ for m+ is pointless.
    If their stance on WotLKC shows anything, then that they're moving away from Queuing, not towards it. And M+ queues... ugh, no. Please don't. These requests can only come from people that never do queued content. I've recently came across a group that was stuck on the first boss of a leveling dungeon, and i'm not even sure how they managed that, but they kept dying to it.

  8. #53708
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    19,376
    Yeah, Keystones + solo queue is a recipe for disaster.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  9. #53709
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Back from my slumber! And a little more excited for Dragonflight now, it looks promising!



    The dryer the leak season, the better the Blizzcon my child that's what you were looking for hehe!
    We missed you!!

    I hope you are as excited about Dragonflight as we are

    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post


    I'll take that over another elf race anytime.

    That said, I wouldn't be surprised if that DR quest didn't end up giving us an undead Elf race. It would be weird to see Blizzard bring in 3 neutral races in rapid succession.

    I am in agreement with you, while I absolutely adore Elves we have alot of choice already, I just want me Evoker Visage to be Elven whether it be Nightelf or Thalassian elf.

  10. #53710
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Likely as in within this decade? Before the fall of civilization?
    Fair enough—I think the word is more "possible", since the armor is no longer so much of an issue. Admittedly, Nerubians are a pipe dream, but I'm fairly certain Ethereals aren't the worst pick.

  11. #53711
    Epic! Pheraz's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Feralas, Mount Hyal, Quel'Danil Lodge
    Posts
    1,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    We missed you!!

    I hope you are as excited about Dragonflight as we are




    I am in agreement with you, while I absolutely adore Elves we have alot of choice already, I just want me Evoker Visage to be Elven whether it be Nightelf or Thalassian elf.
    I am an elf nerd myself and I agree! Enough elf races. Just give all races more customization including for example red eyes for blood elf/void elf/nightborne/night elf dark rangers.

    Tuskars would be a furry race I would abs. love and play!
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

  12. #53712
    The Undying Teriz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Soul of Azeroth
    Posts
    30,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Tuskars would be a furry race I would abs. love and play!
    Same. There's some really great Tuskarr art out there too;


  13. #53713
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    I am an elf nerd myself and I agree! Enough elf races. Just give all races more customization including for example red eyes for blood elf/void elf/nightborne/night elf dark rangers.

    Tuskars would be a furry race I would abs. love and play!
    If I could like your post I would! There's more than just Elves in the game and everyone deserves their chance at their dream race.

  14. #53714
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post


    Well, the aspects are already here ... Why would the sky be red/blue/green ?



    And why does the see suddenly turn to blue ?
    The audio description version says it's bioluminescence in the waves.

  15. #53715
    Titan Grimbold21's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Azores, Portugal
    Posts
    11,840
    I would definitely play a Tuskar, especially if they can be shamans, which I expect they would be.

    Still not pre-ordering the xpac though, even if it grants them as an AR.

  16. #53716
    The Undying Teriz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Soul of Azeroth
    Posts
    30,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I would definitely play a Tuskar, especially if they can be shamans, which I expect they would be.

    Still not pre-ordering the xpac though, even if it grants them as an AR.
    Tuskarr Shaman are a very high possibility;

    https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Tuskarr_Totemic

  17. #53717
    The Unstoppable Force Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    20,115
    I prob missed, but did they said where the dragon isles is located?

    please, tell me isn't around easter kingdoms again.

  18. #53718
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I prob missed, but did they said where the dragon isles is located?

    please, tell me isn't around easter kingdoms again.
    It is.

    It sounded like it would be off the coast of what would have been the old Kalimdor though. Northeast of Quel'thalas.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  19. #53719
    The Lightbringer Valysar's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I prob missed, but did they said where the dragon isles is located?

    please, tell me isn't around easter kingdoms again.
    "The Dragon Isles are located in northeastern Azeroth."

  20. #53720
    They probably should have placed the Dragon Isles Northwest of Kalimdor, instead of Northeast of EK. Would have lined up better with the whole Dragonriders of Loreth'aran thing we learned about.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •