Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post

Yeah, it's very similar to the music clip length for the intro cinematics of the other allied races. I'm excited.
    JFC everytime I wash my fucking face I end up putting the clown make up again

Man, no tsukarr and more elves? Sad day.

As a huge dwarf fan, I was saddened by that, but I can understand why they did it. Hoping one day they can give them their own racials, maybe one of them being a flightmaster whistle.
    I think there's a lot of room for racial's revamp that could account for immersion.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    God I hope we don't get a 4th race using the blood elf model.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Wouldn't a nightfallen skin be more like the night warrior eyes for night elves, aka just a skintone+eye customization for the current elves

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    Wouldn't a nightfallen skin be more like the night warrior eyes for night elves, aka just a skintone+eye customization for the current elves
    If the combat sounds are to be believed, its an entirely new race. You don't get new voice stuff at the barber shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    That's what I would expect, but Blizzard hasn't been consistent with customization vs allied races. Like Wildhammers and Sand Trolls easily could have been an allied race just like LFD and Mag'har were.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm skeptical of whats going on but if it happens cool.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    God I hope we don't get a 4th race using the blood elf model.
    Pretty sure we're guaranteed to have more elves, because I'd say the Void Elf is really the worgen Allied Race because the two share thematic ties (Weaponising a corruptive and transformative outside force that threatens to overwhelm them mentally).

And on the Horde side, we're all but guaranteed some form of undead.

That would leave the pandaren as the only race without an associated Allied Race, but I think the Drakthyr fill that thematic role (Can be on either faction, homeland hidden for countless years, race and class very closely linked).
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account
    Night Elves, Blood Elves, Demon Hunters, Nightborne, Void Elves, "High Elves", Drak'Thyr, now this ... when will it end.

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    Night Elves, Blood Elves, Demon Hunters, Nightborne, Void Elves, "High Elves", Drak'Thyr, now this ... when will it end.
    When people start playing the non-humans and elves more.

I don't even think they could add more elf races after this. What's left?

They'll just make stuff up, like how the Dracthyr mortal form looks like a BE and human despite the fact they didn't exist

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    If the combat sounds are to be believed, its an entirely new race. You don't get new voice stuff at the barber shop.
    ah I missed your post, yeah that seems more likely then. Interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keebler Elves? Their weapons are cookies

Dryards... some other kind of night elf on the other side of Azeroth ...some race the looks like night elfs in the garden of life (look at Elunes son Cenarius)

I'm hoping Dracthyr aren't starting a trend and Darkfallen are going to be a re-use of female Blood Elves and male Night Elves. Although I can totally see that happening.

Just what classes can the Darkfallen be? Only Hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by cheezits View Post
    you can listen to the combat sounds here.

https://wow.tools/files/#search=&pag...rt=0&desc=desc
    what does it all mean