1. #56241
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I was fully expecting Mogu & Tol'vir in 8.3.5. The Ranaji & Tol'vir hate each other & were conveniently the two reputations that tier.

    Every patch is a bit much, but it has been 2 years since we got one. It's time.
    The Rajani and Tol'vir never interact with one another. At all. 'Hate' is a rather strong term for their relationship, i'd go with indifference.

  2. #56242
    The Lightbringer Valysar's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,586
    I hope that the Reins of the Infinite Timereaver will stay unique in Dragonflight, I don't want a recolor easily obtainable.

  3. #56243
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The Rajani and Tol'vir never interact with one another. At all. 'Hate' is a rather strong term for their relationship, i'd go with indifference.
    Why would they hate each other anyway, they are both constructs that serve under Ra? I would understand the Rajani hating Mogu that serve under Lei Shen but not all Mogu groups served under Lei Shen.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    I hope that the Reins of the Infinite Timereaver will stay unique in Dragonflight, I don't want a recolor easily obtainable.
    I'd expect it would be a better model with a similar skin, closer to Hooktail.

  4. #56244
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    I hope that the Reins of the Infinite Timereaver will stay unique in Dragonflight, I don't want a recolor easily obtainable.
    Isn't it basically just a recolored wind drake from Cata?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  5. #56245
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Isn't it basically just a recolored wind drake from Cata?
    I'd say based on, but there's been at least some model work done, not just recolour or retexture.

  6. #56246
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Isn't it basically just a recolored wind drake from Cata?
    Either a wind drake or a nether drake.

    Btw, we know we will get a bunch of different colours for our dragonriding mounts including black and white - will be interesting to see if we will get either infinite and/or nether versions on top, maybe with later patches?
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2022-05-12 at 12:53 PM.

    #TEAMGIRAFFE

  7. #56247
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Either a wind drake or a nether drake.

    Btw, we know we will get a bunch of different colours for our dragonriding mounts including black and white - will be interesting to see if we will get either infinite and/or nether versions on top, maybe with later patches?
    Given some options were mentioned as raid rewards, presumably even mythic rewards, I imagine there is a good chance of it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  8. #56248
    Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    My cynical theory is we'll get pre order information on the 19th.

    Players who resubscribed because of the Dragonflight announcement (hello!) will have their sub expire on the 19th and pre-order goodies could be a way to keep subs.
    Who in their right minds resubscribes for an announcement? The announcement is for free on youtube.

  9. #56249
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Who in their right minds resubscribes for an announcement? The announcement is for free on youtube.
    The announcement(s) being good is enough for some people to get hyped about the game again, hence they sub.

  10. #56250
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Actually, Uldaman revamp is confirmed.
    True but it is not confirmed if it is one of the eight dungeons or if it will be part of the M+ rotation.

  11. #56251
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Who in their right minds resubscribes for an announcement? The announcement is for free on youtube.
    Announcement creates hype, hype causes people to resubscribe to prepare (get the remaining cosmetics/gear/whatever from SL or level alts)

  12. #56252
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    True but it is not confirmed if it is one of the eight dungeons or if it will be part of the M+ rotation.
    It's one of the eight dungeons.


    #TEAMGIRAFFE

  13. #56253
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The Rajani and Tol'vir never interact with one another. At all. 'Hate' is a rather strong term for their relationship, i'd go with indifference.
    Their gods killed each other.

  14. #56254
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    I hope that the Reins of the Infinite Timereaver will stay unique in Dragonflight, I don't want a recolor easily obtainable.
    Its bound to happen.. I am sorry, but I truly believe we will see some kind of recolor of it some day.

  15. #56255
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Their gods killed each other.
    That would Ra'den and... Ra'den.

  16. #56256
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Its bound to happen.. I am sorry, but I truly believe we will see some kind of recolor of it some day.
    I don't want a recolour as the core model is just a netherdrake/cata wind drake (for whatever reason lol). Infinite skin tones for our Dragonflight mounts would be better.

    #TEAMGIRAFFE

  17. #56257
    The Mogu and Tol'vir have interacted and fought, but that was the Mogu who were not working for Ra (led by Lei Shen).

    Hard to say if the Rajani were among them but given that the Rajani served Ra, I imagine they would have been a little put out with Lei Shen.

    Still, there is some history there.

  18. #56258
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That would Ra'den and... Ra'den.
    Loken gave the Tol'vir their sentience.

  19. #56259
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    It's one of the eight dungeons.
    I mean that mostly sounds like they are adding a new wing to Uldaman not that they are revamping Uldaman itself. They probably are, I mean they will be creating the textures needed and if they are creating a new dungeon hub there, they'd want to also tidy up the area around it.

  20. #56260
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Loken gave the Tol'vir their sentience.
    From what I'm seeing on wowpedia, it appears more that agents of Loken just accidentally passed on the curse of flesh while on the search for Ra. Doesn't seem like they'd actually worship him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •