1. #58581
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    No soundtrack CD? Well fuck that shit.
    Pretty sure they haven't done that since MoP or WoD.

    Quote Originally Posted by LalaGamer View Post
    Any news about Allied races ??
    They already said there are no ARs for DF a while ago.

  2. #58582
    To the people who doubted Scaleface:

    lol

    He was right about everything else, why would he be wrong about the November release?

  3. #58583
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    24,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    That's mainly what I get them for as well. The Hearthstone art books have all been excellent, and the MoP and Legion artbooks I have are also well done. I'm a sucker for dragons and dragon art, so the art book is a must-get for me.
    Ya I passed over the previous CE’s due to not
    Collecting the books when most of them came out other then SL which I just don’t care for, this one is a must have though with the only one I want more being wrath.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  4. #58584
    New Talent System—With this overhaul, you’ll be able to make creative and flavorful talent choices at every level without compromising your effectiveness.
    I am sure there will totally be enough time to test and discuss pvp/dungeons/raids and this point about talents. All DKs will totally not be forced to drop output for AMZ and guardian/feral druids totally will waste a point in interrupt over output.

  5. #58585
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    To the people who doubted Scaleface:

    lol

    He was right about everything else, why would he be wrong about the November release?
    Let's just hope they start VERY soon and are more open to changes than in the last few alphas. 5 months from now it's already end of november so there is not much time left.

  6. #58586
    Brewmaster SunspotAnims's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,269
    I made my point about the release date when it was originally leaked to be this year: it only seems so soon because Dragonflight was announced way later. If it were announced in November as usual or even February as expected then a 2022 release wouldn't seem strange.

  7. #58587
    Quote Originally Posted by SunspotAnims View Post
    I made my point about the release date when it was originally leaked to be this year: it only seems so soon because Dragonflight was announced way later. If it were announced in November as usual or even February as expected then a 2022 release wouldn't seem strange.
    I mean, the weird thing about this is the fact that there's no actual public testing yet, but then again, there's no systems to test. There's not a lot to test. There's the talent trees and Evokers, but that's it. Dragonflight probably requires some testing as well.

    Raids and dungeons wont take long.

  8. #58588
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I mean, the weird thing about this is the fact that there's no actual public testing yet, but then again, there's no systems to test. There's not a lot to test. There's the talent trees and Evokers, but that's it. Dragonflight probably requires some testing as well.

    Raids and dungeons wont take long.
    Raids and Dungeons can also be tested internally. They did a great job with the last Sepulcher bosses tbh.

    #TEAMGIRAFFE

  9. #58589
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,232
    Uhm lets see..

    Weird oversized crown
    Dragon with tree wings
    Some pets
    Small ass wings as backpack

    Yea.. none of it is interesting to me.

  10. #58590
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Raids and Dungeons can also be tested internally. They did a great job with the last Sepulcher bosses tbh.
    I know. To be honest, people place way too much importance on public testing. Literally every other MMO shows that internal testing works, and Blizzards stance in regards to spoilers recently might mean that there's gonna be less public testing in general.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Uhm lets see..

    Weird oversized crown
    Dragon with tree wings
    Some pets
    Small ass wings as backpack

    Yea.. none of it is interesting to me.
    Good that you dont have to buy it.

  11. #58591
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,390
    Interestingly enough, the wings look fine on the wowhead post:


    #TEAMGIRAFFE

  12. #58592
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    To the people who doubted Scaleface:

    lol

    He was right about everything else, why would he be wrong about the November release?
    There's actually a pretty good reason why -- without compromising what it might actually be. Not saying he's wrong, just that it's not uncommon for such information to be included in an embargoed press package and then taken out before the actual release. I like November though, get it out right before the holidays so it isn't automatically delayed by another month. We'll see if they make it (and what the quality of the expansion is going to be).

  13. #58593
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I know. To be honest, people place way too much importance on public testing. Literally every other MMO shows that internal testing works, and Blizzards stance in regards to spoilers recently might mean that there's gonna be less public testing in general.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Good that you dont have to buy it.
    Thats what I basically said, yes. Its really not worth my money.

  14. #58594
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    44,683
    I mean I won't throw a fit if a delay happens, its fine.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  15. #58595
    I'm on parental leave in November and December, so for the first time in years I will be able to play the early part of an expansion without having to consider work. :-)

  16. #58596
    Elemental Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    8,506
    So Alpha should drop anytime now. Man, that is the best moment of pre-release, when we are flooded with mined content from the first build.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  17. #58597
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    So Alpha should drop anytime now. Man, that is the best moment of pre-release, when we are flooded with mined content from the first build.
    I actually hope they pull through with the encrypting they did for 9.2.5. Let testing just be for talent trees but leave the rest of the game for launch.

  18. #58598
    Scarab Lord TriHard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Posts
    4,344
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Oh no people spend their money one something they enjoy. The only problematic people are those that hate on Blizzard, and the people that enjoy their products, endlessly. Find something you enjoy rather then crapping on something others enjoy.
    People that hate on Blizzard are previous fans, so no, they're not problematic unless you work for Blizzard.
    It is completely acceptable to hate on a company that have fallen off as hard as they have.

    Stop defending companies, it's cringe. People have every right to be upset and you should be smart enough to realize that.

  19. #58599
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    People that hate on Blizzard are previous fans, so no, they're not problematic unless you work for Blizzard.
    It is completely acceptable to hate on a company that have fallen off as hard as they have.

    Stop defending companies, it's cringe. People have every right to be upset and you should be smart enough to realize that.
    When I stop enjoying the work of a given company I simply stop playing their games/giving them money.

    I mean if you want to spend your time and emotional energy ‘hating’ them and posting about them online, while using ‘cringe’ as an adjective, you do you I guess.

  20. #58600
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    People that hate on Blizzard are previous fans, so no, they're not problematic unless you work for Blizzard.
    It is completely acceptable to hate on a company that have fallen off as hard as they have.

    Stop defending companies, it's cringe. People have every right to be upset and you should be smart enough to realize that.
    My mans saying that astroturfing a forum just to hate on a company is a completely rational thing to do.

    And he has the gall to call other people cringe.

    What, do you stalk your ex after she breaks up with you as well?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •