Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Insane how people are wasting 90 euro / dollars for a fucking mount and some xmog garbage for a game that doesnt even have a beta.
    Oh no people spend their money one something they enjoy. The only problematic people are those that hate on Blizzard, and the people that enjoy their products, endlessly. Find something you enjoy rather then crapping on something others enjoy.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

So it looks like no early Evoker.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well, fuck. They don't have enough time.

Another rushjob for a trainwreck of an expansion. Three for three, fatal blow to the game.
    He says without having any kind of knowledge about how far the game development is.

You don't have to buy the extra edition if you don't want to, I certainly haven't. I dislike paying higher then 60 in terms of video games.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    season 4 in august same time as ffxiv patch 6.2
    With the constant Mythic nerfs it is clear Season 4 will drop shortly after the Alliance Hall of Fame closes. There are currently 54 of 100. It may take until August but it seems likely to be sooner.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Im watching screens and a streams, Wings are so awful looking in game and Hearthstone effect just looks too simple.

Like besides the mount its pretty meh overall.
    The red dragonflight wings do go EXTREMELY well with the BElf transmog from 9.2.5 tho.

https://imgur.com/EuEU6P2

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    The upcoming six-month mount is a hulked out Murloc.

https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/...202496/photo/1

ayyy that might be the gronn mount thats been in the files

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Someone expected that? Pretty obvious it will launch with Uldaman event 2 weeks before expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexjimithing View Post
    https://t.co/KCpKII90Fn

Physical collector's up.
    Damn that looks nice! Really digging the dragon pins featuring the five major dragons.

Might have to snatch this up instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    The upcoming six-month mount is a hulked out Murloc.
    I hope that drops before my subscription is supposed to end. Because it is so goofy I'd want it lol. I've been planning on canceling my 6-month purchases until pre-patch or launch and I have to renew early July. I do have a token I haven't redeemed so I could delay a month for free but would rather save it for when there is a ton of new content.

The red dragonflight wings do go EXTREMELY well with the BElf transmog from 9.2.5 tho.

Yeah, but why are they sooo tiny. Weird design choice tbh.

Love the drake mount and the chonky murloc though! Will pre-order next week.

I like that the pin for the Green is Ysera, meaning its incredibly likely Merithra WONT succeed her and they are going to handwave Shadowlands away.

I got the Epic Edition.

Quick personal review of the rewards:

• Wings look a bit silly on most characters because they're small, and I never really liked wings on WoW characters anyhow. I think they could fit something like a Gnome pretending to be a dragon in disguise.
    • Mount is great! Perfect for Druids, Night Elves and so on. The tail pinecone thing is a bit chunky and sometimes catches the eye too much. But it's a fantastic looking mount.
    • Hearthstone effect is simple, elegant and cool. Right up my alley.
    • Helmet will look great on some characters, like an elven mage pretending to be of the Blue Flight or something.
    • Pets are OK. Obviously high quality but not too innovative.
    • Character boost and game time are obviously welcome perks.

There's also a big Midsummer sale going on, with discounted character services and mounts etc. There's also a new Midsummer bundle featuring a ton of stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    This just killed any hype I have for the expansion tbh..
    This is the weirdest take I've ever seen, I think.

Game coming along nicely with a release date which is on-time for their usual development cycle, and pre-orders are up with some nice perks. "Man this sucks!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Someone expected that? Pretty obvious it will launch with Uldaman event 2 weeks before expac.
    I've been out of the loop; didn't even know Uldaman was going to be part of the event.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Physical collector's up.
    It looks f*cking beautiful!

Yea, no. Hard pass on this. They look awful.
    Man, am I glad I hate big mounts. Base edition it will be then.
    And regarding a 2022 release: perhaps not absolutely impossible but I don't believe it. There will be a delay, 99% sure.

Physical collector's up.
    No soundtrack CD? Well fuck that shit.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Not surprised to see Dragonflight launching this year, figured that was the case as soon as I saw there was no major revamp coming.

Surprised we got pre-orders with no talk of the alpha starting up yet. Even if it launches in December, it's looking at 6 months of testing at most. And given how prior Betas have gone, expansions need more testing right now not less. Very worried we're gonna end up seeing some majorly broken system pushed live because "we just don't have enough time to completely fix this, we'll get to it in 10.2."
    Dragonflight: Better, but at this point WoW needs a major reboot not an incremental upgrade.

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC) | Classic - Grobbulus (Alliance)

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    There is literally no fucking way they could release Evoker before 10.0 launches.