1. #59461
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    The gif shows some blurs becoming dots > more dots > Onyxia's return confirmed.
    We need more black dragons for Dragonflight!

    Hope they did not forget Sabellian again.
    Could end up a villain though.

  2. #59462
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    The gif shows some blurs becoming dots > more dots > Onyxia's return confirmed.
    There will be many whelps.

  3. #59463
    probably has nothing to do with WoW

  4. #59464
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    probably has nothing to do with WoW
    Begone, heretic. *boos*

  5. #59465
    So they just posted their news round-up post, which makes me suspect they won't be doing anything Alpha-related this week. Surely they'd want to catch those news in a post like that.

  6. #59466
    Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    K’aresh
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We need more black dragons for Dragonflight!

    Hope they did not forget Sabellian again.
    Could end up a villain though.
    I’m hoping he pops up in the black dragon storyline. It could be a form of conflict between him and Wrathion on who should be the leader of the black dragonflight.

    Though idk if he was corrupted or not, or if the old god corruption persists after N’zoth’s death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

  7. #59467
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,161
    Check out the Blue Post about 6 posts down. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ates/1271964/6

  8. #59468
    Elemental Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    8,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Check out the Blue Post about 6 posts down. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ates/1271964/6
    Well, this means absolutely nothing. Alpha should be very soon, so previews could be any time, anyway.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  9. #59469
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well, this means absolutely nothing. alpha should be very soon, so previous could be any time, anyway.
    Of course this means absolutely nothing. LOL. Everyone else likes to troll on this site so why not? SoonTM

  10. #59470
    The Insane rhorle's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    19,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well, this means absolutely nothing. Alpha should be very soon, so previews could be any time, anyway.
    I'm going to guess they skip alpha and it is straight to beta. Nothing requires them to do an alpha first and it feels like they used that for internal testing with how close we are to a launch.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  11. #59471
    Elemental Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    8,690
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I'm going to guess they skip alpha and it is straight to beta. Nothing requires them to do an alpha first and it feels like they used that for internal testing with how close we are to a launch.
    Still, they should kickstart testing ASAP.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  12. #59472
    If Mythic raids can get so blasted that everyone can get CE, whats really the problem with nerfing hunters/locks right away? they already have the titles, let the other less popular specs get a title too.

  13. #59473
    I'm surprised they still haven't announced things like the Slimesaber and whatever those stables are for.

  14. #59474
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    44,683
    Official forums are almost worse then here tbh.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  15. #59475
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    If Mythic raids can get so blasted that everyone can get CE, whats really the problem with nerfing hunters/locks right away? they already have the titles, let the other less popular specs get a title too.
    It's problematic to so heavily nerf a mainstay of a season this late. They missed their window by about 3-4 months on that one.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  16. #59476
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I'm surprised they still haven't announced things like the Slimesaber and whatever those stables are for.
    Huh? I thought Slimesaber (Jigglesworth Sr) was confirmed on the PTR for completing all the Fated Raids in S4?

  17. #59477
    Epic! Merryck's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seat of the Pantheon
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Official forums are almost worse then here tbh.
    They are far worse.

  18. #59478
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Huh? I thought Slimesaber (Jigglesworth Sr) was confirmed on the PTR for completing all the Fated Raids in S4?
    It has been encrypted and not officially revealed.

  19. #59479
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Dungeon or something with a shifting layout?

  20. #59480
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Huh? I thought Slimesaber (Jigglesworth Sr) was confirmed on the PTR for completing all the Fated Raids in S4?
    It was. Each raiding tier has its own rewards if you complete all three raids with the new affix. The mount for either NM or LFR, title for HC, and raid portal for Mythic.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •