1. #59641
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    In text-form, yes. There's no picture of them.
    There’s no pictures of any expansion specific features though.

  2. #59642
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    13,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexjimithing View Post
    There’s no pictures of any expansion specific features though.
    They're not expansion specific, though? They're unlocked with pre-order during pre-patch, ergo, it makes sense that they should have a picture advertising them along with all the other stuff they're advertising for pre-order bonuses.

  3. #59643
    Pit Lord Lady Atia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexjimithing View Post
    There’s no pictures of any expansion specific features though.
    Of course there isn't, because the pre-order page should only show us stuff that we can get ingame right now. For anything else people can re-watch the announcement ...

  4. #59644
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    In text-form, yes. There's no picture of them.
    There is an image of them on the Preorder Page.

  5. #59645
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    13,819
    As I already said to you before: It's not in the pre-order announcement page.

    AKA the big flashy thing that people are actually going to look at.

  6. #59646
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    43,843
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    And people who love to cope.
    I'm not coping about anything. Stop obessing over the word copium.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  7. #59647
    So.. this supposed to be slow year for Blizzard? xD

  8. #59648
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    As I already said to you before: It's not in the pre-order announcement page.

    AKA the big flashy thing that people are actually going to look at.
    The thing people are going to be looking at is the actual store page, not a news article telling you that you can preorder. Over the next few months, the store page is gonna get more traffic than a random news article.

    Even so, why shift the goal posts from "Oh, they are not showing the Dracthyr!" to "Oh, they are not showing the Dracthyr on this very specific page I want them to be shown on!"

  9. #59649
    Legendary! Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    One can hope that this is the case, and if it is, I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm more inclined to believe that the "two major patch" cycle is going to be the norm from here on out, and Dragonflight will be stretched just as thin as Shadowlands, but I very well could be (and hopefully am) wrong.
    Why do you think that, when we had a major global event called pandemic that screwed with SL? Did short WoD patch cycle carried on?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  10. #59650
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    13,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The thing people are going to be looking at is the actual store page, not a news article telling you that you can preorder. Over the next few months, the store page is gonna get more traffic than a random news article.

    Even so, why shift the goal posts from "Oh, they are not showing the Dracthyr!" to "Oh, they are not showing the Dracthyr on this very specific page I want them to be shown on!"
    I didn't shift goal posts, because the only page I was looking at was the announcement page. You're the one who brought up the store page. Also, I wasn't even the first person to mention it, that was Mutineer.

  11. #59651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    So.. this supposed to be slow year for Blizzard? xD
    I mean if it were a slow year, it would be followed by 2023 with D4

  12. #59652
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    13,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Why do you think that, when we had a major global event called pandemic that screwed with SL?
    The pandemic wasn't the only thing that screwed with SL. I think you're ignoring the thing that likely had much more impact, the firing and re-shuffling of numerous people in Blizzard due to all the harassment, as well as all the striking that was done.

  13. #59653
    Legendary! Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    The pandemic wasn't the only thing that screwed with SL. I think you're ignoring the thing that likely had much more impact, the firing and re-shuffling of numerous people in Blizzard due to all the harassment, as well as all the striking that was done.
    Yes, and that too has passed. MS soon takes over, working environment is/will improve. So again, why only 3 raids in DF?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  14. #59654
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Why do you think that, when we had a major global event called pandemic that screwed with SL? Did short WoD patch cycle carried on?
    I think 3 10+ boss raid tiers per expansion is a good amount. But I wish tiers had a bit more to do than a random collectothon sandbox zone for each tier.

  15. #59655
    So the new dragon mount is gorgeous but . . . did they keep the pine cone tail???

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I think 3 10+ boss raid tiers per expansion is a good amount. But I wish tiers had a bit more to do than a random collectothon sandbox zone for each tier.
    Honestly I'd love it if we had more but smaller raids. Less filler bosses. It is a bit of a challenge since if BiS is very much split between the raids you may get people not showing up for one raid and then coming for the other but I prefer tiers with multiple raids

  16. #59656
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    So.. this supposed to be slow year for Blizzard? xD
    Probably should of been, tbh.

    Shorter TBCC cadence, OW2 with no solo mode, now a possibly rushed DF launch. Definitely feels like Activision is trying to push things through their pipeline before the sale is complete. I don't really care as much about the aforementioned titles but it does make be very nervous about the future of D4.

  17. #59657
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So the new dragon mount is gorgeous but . . . did they keep the pine cone tail???

    - - - Updated - - -



    Honestly I'd love it if we had more but smaller raids. Less filler bosses. It is a bit of a challenge since if BiS is very much split between the raids you may get people not showing up for one raid and then coming for the other but I prefer tiers with multiple raids
    What's a filler boss?

  18. #59658
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    43,843
    Yes its still looking like a pine cone tail, I just looked(Again).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  19. #59659
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    What's a filler boss?
    I mean I am lore centric so I find that some bosses are just added to pad the count? They don't really help tell the story of the raid much. E.g. think Jadefire Masters in Dazar'alor.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yes its still looking like a pine cone tail, I just looked(Again).
    I mean it's an HD pine cone but . . .
    I guess the original model is so distinctive they wanted to stay true to it which I can respect. Still think its weird that they effectively have a club for a tail.

  20. #59660
    People didn't like their club tails? I always thought it made them a bit more unique.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •