that is some really strong hopium you've got there

10+ Year Old Account
    This forum must atteact mostly EU members. Its not very active during the day, but always wake up to a few pages overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    This forum must atteact mostly EU members. Its not very active during the day, but always wake up to a few pages overnight.
    Tell me about it, I live in the EU and usually stay up during the night so it's pretty dead.

1+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why, and maybe some of you will agree with me, but I feel like the HYPE leading TO the actual announcement/information is so much higher than the actual announcement/information. Regardless, I'll be sitting here waiting, playing videos games, and enjoying my puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Tell me about it, I live in the EU and usually stay up during the night so it's pretty dead.
    I'm on here during a night in the EU but thats because Im working and Im either ingame or on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I don't know why, and maybe some of you will agree with me, but I feel like the HYPE leading TO the actual announcement/information is so much higher than the actual announcement/information. Regardless, I'll be sitting here waiting, playing videos games, and enjoying my puppy.
    People are just waiting to get their hands/eyes on the new map/zones and evoker and see all of the talent trees.

1+ Year Old Account
    I really want to see what the Dragon Isles looks like and their location on Azeroth.

I really want to see what the Dragon Isles looks like and their location on Azeroth.
    I wonder if it's possible to assemble the brief clips and screenshots we got into a rough map of the layout.

1+ Year Old Account
    I've wanted to see the Continent/Zones Maps since they announced it. So pumped.

I’m most interested in the size/scale of the new zones. They gave a comparison or something but I want to see if they’re truly as big as they say they are.

Imagine having 4 cyrodiil size zones in WoW.

1+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that was said relating to the Dragon Isles was the size of it being the same(if not bigger) than Northrend. Also, that the size of the zones are massive (hence why we need Dragon Riding).

The only thing that was said relating to the Dragon Isles was the size of it being the same(if not bigger) than Northrend. Also, that the size of the zones are massive (hence why we need Dragon Riding).
    Dragon riding is also a key point of the expansion, so it'd be wise to assume a zone might not be that large on the ground but have a very large and expansive vertical layout.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed010 View Post
    Dragon riding is also a key point of the expansion, so it'd be wise to assume a zone might not be that large on the ground but have a very large and expansive vertical layout.
    That's exactly what I am hoping for from the verticality of the Dragon Isles. Hopefully, Dragon Riding and the Dragon Isles Continent live up to the HYPE!

That's exactly what I am hoping for from the verticality of the Dragon Isles. Hopefully, Dragon Riding and the Dragon Isles Continent live up to the HYPE!

Youre getting hyped about few "moves while flying"?

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed010 View Post
    I mean, assuming that these background mountains visible from the hub city are actual mountains and not part of the skybox--and I can't think of anytime they've used skybox mountains outside of an instance. It looks pretty large horizontally. There also seems to be a lot of large cave systems and "under" areas.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    It’s less about whether or not Blizzard uses a Guild Wars 2 “flying” style for Dragon-riding. Yeah, cool if so and we get a few buttons to push but we don’t completely know, yet. Also, it’s about the exploration, speed, and verticality of the Dragon Isles that make it cool. A boring flying mount going one speed, one movement, in a straight line could be horrible in a continent designed vertically.

It’s less about whether or not Blizzard uses a Guild Wars 2 “flying” style for Dragon-riding. Yeah, cool if so and we get a few buttons to push but we don’t completely know, yet. Also, it’s about the exploration, speed, and verticality of the Dragon Isles that make it cool. A boring flying mount going one speed, one movement, in a straight line could be horrible in a continent designed vertically.
    Was.

Storm Peaks was kind of terrible to explore.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Having a different form of flying that looks cool and is more interactive can be something to be hyped about. Especially since you end up doing it so much.

I've wanted to see the Continent/Zones Maps since they announced it. So pumped.
    Bro. Same. I think it is implied that the Dragon Isles are east of Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean she is a robot made to follow the plan. Why deviate. Her logic is undeniable.
    Because she was literally shown that it was flawed. They also clearly have free will so the whole being a robot thing isn't quite true unless you want to say every being in the WoW universe(or at least those created by higher beings) are robots.

But that all deviates from the point that Bastion was actually one of the most connected to the overall story of the expansion.