Quote Originally Posted by Xofoo View Post
    I made the mistake of adding the US timezones to the poppup that appears when you hover over the clock in Windows, and now I'm checking it every 5 minutes too see how much time is left in the day over there. It is stressing me out way more than I thought it would.
    Speaking out of a decade of "build waiting" experience, don't do that, that's not healthy. Await Alpha but be do a plethora of other things to keep yourself busy, just be sure to have some way of getting notified if something does happen (e.g. Twitter notifications, Discord patch notification) so you don't have to pay constant attention to stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp, nothing today.

Tomorrow is the day.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    Shadowlands alpha gone live at around 8-9pm on a Wednesday iirc
    I think I remember this, we probably still have quite some time left for it to be today.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Somehow I don’t think him tweeting asking what to do get for lunch has anything to do with alpha.
    He is obviously talking about the cooking revamp! Shokugeki no Zorbix coming in Dragonflight! That's why Alexstrasza got more clothes, so they could rip off when she tastes your food.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Speaking out of a decade of "build waiting" experience, don't do that, that's not healthy. Await Alpha but be do a plethora of other things to keep yourself busy, just be sure to have some way of getting notified if something does happen (e.g. Twitter notifications, Discord patch notification) so you don't have to pay constant attention to stuff.
    Yeah, I removed the clocks before I wrote the post. I know that stressed feeling all too well

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I think I remember this, we probably still have quite some time left for it to be today.
    I mean, we have time until their workday is over, so 4/5 pm PST, 1/2 am CEST.

It's just that they rarely push stuff post 1/2pm.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I mean, we have time until their workday is over, so 4/5 pm PST, 1/2 am CEST.

It's just that they rarely push stuff post 1/2pm.
    It's really not, happens all the time (I've had way too many late evenings thanks to that). Still hoping for a build drop next week instead of this one, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    No, they will gate the renown stories just like they did in Shadowlands, and just like they did with the rep storylines in BFA.
    I mean they can do that, but then Mythic+ and the raid need to start ASAP and not one month after launch (which was the initial argument).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Its the calm before the storm
    Must be hell of a storm that's been broiling up for 2.5 months now.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean they can do that, but then Mythic+ and the raid need to start ASAP and not one month after launch (which was the initial argument).

- - - Updated - - -

Must be hell of a storm that's been broiling up for 2.5 months now.
    Yes, it's a literal hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Welp, nothing today.

Tomorrow is the day.
    How can Gingi stream Alpha while he is participating in the MDI? Guys it's not going to be this week because of MDI. Theres just not enough Hopium to make it happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Hmm...interesting.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

With the acquistion being finished by then, it makes a lot of sense.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Looking at blizzcon, i selfishly really wish they stuck only to the 3 main IPs - warcraft/wow, diablo and starcraft. All the rest of the branching out was essentially life support projects. over time they couldve 10x the development teams, imagine wow with an entire team for each class, lore/quests department creating elden ring-scale stories, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    How can Gingi stream Alpha while he is participating in the MDI? Guys it's not going to be this week because of MDI. Theres just not enough Hopium to make it happen
    No one cares for the esport streams ...

Alpha > boring MDI

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    No one cares for the esport streams ...

Alpha > boring MDI
    This I have to agree with, esports is just not that interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Looking at blizzcon, i selfishly really wish they stuck only to the 3 main IPs - warcraft/wow, diablo and starcraft. All the rest of the branching out was essentially life support projects. over time they couldve 10x the development teams, imagine wow with an entire team for each class, lore/quests department creating elden ring-scale stories, etc.
    They could do that even with other products though. Other products helps during content droughts or "burnout" from one product because it gives you something else to do that is still within the Blizzard ecosystem and thus still generating revenue for Blizzard.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

1+ Year Old Account
    I have mixed feelings when it comes to the Alpha not being available, yet. On one hand, it’s worrying in terms of previous testing cycles. However, they could just be very far ahead in internal testing, too. Who knows? All in all, please let it be ASAP! I’m hungry!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Alpha > boring MDI
    It is still a good observation as in 2020 Blizzard started the beta for Shadowlands after MDI finals. The grand finals were in July on the 10th through 12th while the beta started on the 15th.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    I have mixed feelings when it comes to the Alpha not being available, yet. On one hand, it’s worrying in terms of previous testing cycles. However, they could just be very far ahead in internal testing, too. Who knows? All in all, please let it be ASAP! I’m hungry!
    To me its only a tad bit confusing when they have x amount of time left(2022). If they didn't put that date out I'd probably not care so much. I REALLY hope they don't "Oops" again by saying "WE're confident it will release at X time" and then later "We're delaying it."

Edit: No this isn't a doomer post or thinking DF is bad or anything like that. CHILLAX
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi