Quote Originally Posted by MrGMYT View Post
    that's not very nice
    Feel better soon, hopefully when you're feeling better you can attend the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    DF is looking to be that as there are no conduits to grind for alts.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel really fucking bad for MrGM. He's getting very popular, not as corporate as T&E and a little more communicative/dataminer than Towellie, and he's rewarded by getting sick and missing his first big streamer event.
    I really do hope he gets better
    Might not like him but still

- - - Updated - - -

HIIII DAN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGMYT View Post
    that's not very nice
    just a social experiment

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    some would say it's karma for how he acted a few years back but that's none of my business
    Come on now...
    Also what did he do years ago?? I thought he was quiet until he had that drama with Pyro where he laughed about him having a mental breakdown before whining about a reddit thread

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Come on now...
    Also what did he do years ago?? I thought he was quiet until he had that drama with Pyro where he laughed about him having a mental breakdown before whining about a reddit thread
    Let's not shit up the thread with unrelated streamer stuff, again.

I don't expect more visage forms except MAYBE male human and female elf.

The amount of work it would take to port those options to each race is insane, other races would feel left out if they didn't get chosen (they aren't doing every race) and the amount of loreheads who want to play a gnome visage form "cus Chromie"/tauren visage "cus Ebonhorn" are small compared to the general audience. Also APPARENTLY it doesn't fit their lore of being based off ancient human/elf DNA.

More options for dragon form/more use for visage form (combat) is what I expect.
    Glyph to allow combat in Visage form

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Let's not shit up the thread with unrelated streamer stuff, again.
    That's how we got like 1k pages but I agree

Wondering if we will get first datamined build today

So are we getting Dragon invasions for the pre-patch?

I honestly think that Baine's story is "locked" to him eventually fighting Magatha and avenging Cairne. However, they don't know how to include her in these expansions, or they are waiting for a Kalimdor expansion/revamp, which takes forever to get to.

Very likely Baine does not appear for this reason unless they want him to meet Ebonhorn again.
    You could pretty easily fit her In dragon isles, here's a quick idea:

She gets back the Doom Stone, which can absorb a bunch on energy, so she travels to the Dragon Isles which is in the process of waking up with elemental energy. Her plan is to leech all that waking energy to fuel her next conquest of Thuderbluff.

Hell have it so the Horde have a Tauren quest giver for Primal raid who asks for the primals hearts. Turns out their a gimtotem spy who hands those to Magatha. Then 10.2 has a quest chain where elemental empowered gimtotem attack thunderbluff and Baine gets to killed the elder crone. This can be a horde questline to parallel whatever The night Elves do with the seed thingy.
    Last edited by Wonderment2; 2022-07-11 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snagprophet View Post
    I miss zone assaults so much
    Might be something we actually see in DF if the st[y is the primal dragons and allies

7+ Year Old Account
    Pre-patch is quests and Uldaman revamp.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    There's concept art for each class set
    My bad, meant tier set bonuses.
    Now that talents have become more freeform it will be interesting to see what tier bonuses will look like. Specifically whether they will be built around specific talent builds or not.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That is not what their big change was, it was just be nice to alts not fuck over main character players.
    True. I was just responding the same way the dude was. That said - the foundation of the game should be what makes people stick a whole patch, not some weird borrowed power grind. Which it actually does right now if you raid mythic and push keys higher than +15. And removing the "borrowed power grinds" is not fucking over main character players at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Uldaman revamp is such a cool idea, it really had the potential to be another Ulduar-like raid. At least they use it for a dungeon that's hopefully not too short.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Would be nice if they fixed the crevice between Loch Modan and Badlands so it feels more connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Now that talents have become more freeform it will be interesting to see what tier bonuses will look like. Specifically whether they will be built around specific talent builds or not.
    The top talent is always mandatory (for both class and spec trees), so that most likely will be the one to be part of the tier set bonuses. Otherwise it will be difficult indeed.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Depending on whether the developers are going to hide potential endgame spoilers i almost wonder whether they will go for a lower stakes pre-patch compared to the usual "the world is ending" intros we normally get.

Given the new Uldaman dungeon is supposedly active in the pre-patch I wouldn't be shocked if pretty much all the pre-patch takes place in the badlands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I would think that tier set bonuses will be something they add quite late together with raid testing (if we even get that ). Not sure if I would like it if tier sets force me to use specific talent builds though. That kinda goes against the idea of the new talent tree system tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The top talent is always mandatory (for both class and spec trees), so that most likely will be the one to be part of the tier set bonuses. Otherwise it will be difficult indeed.
    Specific talents are unlikely to get targeted, but what I wonder is whether they will be designed with the intent of specific builds.
    Will MM get tier bonuses that presuppose you play a certain way, or will they try to make them as vague as possible. Or will they even make tier bonuses give specific talents for free? For MM for instance it is perfectly possible to use the Sepulcher 4-set to get trick shots without actually having picked the talent at all.

Would be nice if they fixed the crevice between Loch Modan and Badlands so it feels more connected.
    That one and the one in the Barrens. Actually, just cleaned up all the Cataclysm ugliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    That one and the one in the Barrens. Actually, just cleaned up all the Cataclysm ugliness.
    Yeah, sucks how so much of EK and Kalimdor is broken. I prefer the pre-cata zones by a lot.