1. #61041
    I am Murloc! KOUNTERPARTS's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
    Posts
    5,598
    So I see some of the color options from the preview and notice immediately the white/pale, silver/gray, pink options... even purple.


    Makes me curious as to what other potential dragon variations (color scheme wise) we'll be able to get in the future.

  2. #61042
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,161
    Happy Days! Great start to the week!

  3. #61043
    they are actually reacting to feedback on the talent trees
    ya know what...good job blizz.
    i have a good feeling about DF.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Happy Days! Great start to the week!
    day aint over yet either so....hype

  4. #61044
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    19,303
    I hope we get the visage forms as well.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  5. #61045
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    they are actually reacting to feedback on the talent trees
    ya know what...good job blizz.
    i have a good feeling about DF.

    - - - Updated - - -



    day aint over yet either so....hype
    My copium tank is at maximum (had to re-fill). Currently laying on the floor, looking at the ceiling and imagining what the Dragon Isles will look like.

  6. #61046
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I hope we get the visage forms as well.
    We have to be, they were completely absent here.

    One thing I'm hype about is glowing eyes for the dragon form: means that they will likely get glowing eyes for the visage form, like the concept art (which looked great).

  7. #61047
    Week started off good!
    Lets see if we get some datamining tomorrow

  8. #61048
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Week started off good!
    Lets see if we get some datamining tomorrow
    aint done for a couple hours still
    hoping for a talent tree

  9. #61049
    The Lightbringer Lady Atia's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Rumour Tower
    Posts
    3,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    aint done for a couple hours still
    hoping for a talent tree
    Yeah. Gonna make some nachos surpreme just in case we get some datamining later.

    #hyyyype

    #TEAMGIRAFFE

  10. #61050
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,161
    I really think we are in for a treat this week (from everything I have seen/heard through to now), it's going to be quite interesting and fun!

  11. #61051
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The Dracthyr armor looks really good.


    The white one is amazing.
    Albino Dragonflight lore?! :O

  12. #61052
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Albino Dragonflight lore?! :O
    i mean i think it is possible but white is also the presence of all colors

  13. #61053
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    i mean i think it is possible but white is also the presence of all colors
    Tbf that would also be a pretty easy way to explain the albino drakes anyway.

    They're a beta of the Dracthyr. All the Dragonflight are present but they can't actually access the power of them.

  14. #61054
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Albino Dragonflight lore?! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    i mean i think it is possible but white is also the presence of all colors
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Tbf that would also be a pretty easy way to explain the albino drakes anyway.

    They're a beta of the Dracthyr. All the Dragonflight are present but they can't actually access the power of them.
    Looks more like Infinite than anything.

  15. #61055
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Looks more like Infinite than anything.
    It really really doesn't?

    Infinite Dragonflight are dark grey with bright streaks.

    The Dracthyr is off-white

  16. #61056
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    It really really doesn't?

    Infinite Dragonflight are dark grey with bright streaks.

    The Dracthyr is off-white
    Oh you're right. Guess I forgot what they looked like.

  17. #61057
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    44,683
    Best example of a Infinite is the big guy himself. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Inf...e=Murozond.jpg


    Edit: No good with links
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-07-11 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Link fail
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  18. #61058
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Best example of a Infinite is the big guy himself. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Inf...e=Murozond.jpg


    Edit: No good with links
    Imagine if in one of the later patches we get to unlock infinite customisations, similar in process to the dark ranger ones I'd like that a lot

  19. #61059
    Warchief Catastrophy349's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    What Sword? That Sword!
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy17 View Post
    Imagine if in one of the later patches we get to unlock infinite customisations, similar in process to the dark ranger ones I'd like that a lot
    Once precedent is set, anything can happen further.

  20. #61060
    The Unstoppable Force Chickat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    20,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I really want to know what that "separate team" is working on for outdoor content. HYPE
    Yeh I'm pretty excited about that. Hopefully it pays off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •